Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Infiniti M35 / M45 Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• sewellgsmsewellgsm Posts: 775
    You should get a discount from the dealer, plus there is now $2500 on a lease, plus $2000 more IF you own an Infiniti now.

I can help you with the lease if I know how long you want you lease for...
  • The Msrp on the 2010 M35 is 52435 leasefor 15k per year 36 or 39 months 1500 out of pocket which is bank fee 1st month and registration tax included in the monthly payment sales tax in NJ is 7% and I am a current infiniti owner which should mean the 4500 discount. Let me know what the monthly payment should be
  • dan41dan41 Posts: 180
    I purchased my M35 from Herb Chambers in Westboro, MA. After test driving the M35 and many other cars, I knew this was the one for me.

I used zag.com to get certified quotes (no games). I was offered similar pricing from several other dealers in New England. More than 12K off MSRP on an incredible car. Yes, brand new with just 11 miles.
  • vchadvchad Posts: 97
    Sewellgsm,

I am looking to either buy(cash) or lease an 10 m35x. If you dont mind, can you please share what the total amount of rebates for each caterogory(buy vs. lease amount)....i also have infiniti loyalty(own qx)

thanks for all your help, if my local infiniti gsm was as informative and nice as you, my garage would be all infiniti's. :)
  • The Msrp on the 2010 M35 is 52435. I would like to lease for 15k per year 36 or 39 months 1500 out of pocket which is the bank fee 1st month payment and registration. Included in the monthly payment the sales tax in NJ is 7% and I am a current infiniti owner which should mean the 4500 discount. Let me know what the monthly payment should be including the 7% sales tax
    vchad - sorry so late

Purchase: $7000 dealer cash
    Lease: $2500 dealer cash + $2000 Loyalty Rebate

Plus the dealer should discount about $3000 either way. :)
  • eusshkreusshkr Posts: 23
    was the price $40.5K incl ttl? If so, that is a fantastic price for the M35. What options did you get in the car. Thanks in advance.
    It did not include TTL. If it did, I might have bought two. Options: AWD, Tech & Mud Guards.

I've had the car for only 5 days, but I've been thrilled to date. I've owned an Acura TL Type S, a Lexus GS300 Sport and an Avalon Limited and my biggest issue with all of them involved rattles. So far, this car has been absolutely quiet with no phantom noise whatsoever.
  • mltsurgermltsurger Posts: 102
    That is interesting to hear.I almost bought an Avalon with Nav. and had planned to look at one more vehicle,then return and write the check..I test drove the M35 X and they pushed me into the M45X .I bought the M45X and it is a great car and a lot of fun to drive.I have come upon many police lately but have been lucky.It is very easy to pass someone and then find I am going 85 vs. my intended speed of 59.
    When I sold my Lexus GS300 Sport, I was planning on buying another Lexus, but after I drove the Avalon Limited with Nav, I found it hard to justify an extra $15K for the cache of owning the Lexus, so I purchased the Avalon. Although the Avalon Limited proved to be a comfortable and dependable car, it simply was not, for me, an exciting car to drive. Of course, this is subjective.
  • mltsurgermltsurger Posts: 102
    Thanks for the follow up.I do have fun with the M and get to where I need to go.
  • eusshkreusshkr Posts: 23
    I am looking to replace my 2007 M35 with a 2010 since my lease would end soon. With such incentives, its hard not to look for some deals, especially when you love the car... Good to know how low you can go.
    Will post my findings soon, as I am waiting for some numbers from my local dealers.
    Cheers/
  • rlwmjwrlwmjw Posts: 3
    Im looking up in the PNW for an 2010 awd. MSRP is 52165. Invoice is 48033. Im trying to get a deal close to 40-41k. Is that possible?

Thanks.
    That price target is possible here in Northern New England. Incentives and pricing vary around the country, so I suggest trying zag.com to see what is available in your area. I have used this service twice in the past week (through overstock.com) to purchase my M35 and a friend's EX35 AWD. Good luck...dan
    $10k off of MSRP seems to be the going price. One issue is there are no more M's in the pipeline - what is on the ground is it. Those need to last (or be sold) by March/April when the 2011 comes out. I think with these awesome incentives we will sell out before the 2011 gets here! When inventory gets real low, the price may increase a tad.
  • spinyspiny Posts: 4
    I used this forum in my auto search, so wanted to share my purchase info.

Just bought a 2010 M35 with tech package from Sewell in Dallas. $40,000, excluding TTL. Moonlight White with Wheat interior--real nice car. Also seriously considered the BMW 528i, but decided the M35 handled great, interior was better, roomier, and comparably equipped, there was no comparison in cost. I keep cars for a long time, so reliability was also a major factor. The sales and buying experience was great.
    Congrats! I have the same color combo and it looks great. Is your M35 RWD or AWD? Although I've had my car for only two weeks, it has been a phenominal experience.
    Glad to hear you enjoy your car. I bought the RWD.
  • jngo1jngo1 Posts: 21
    dear spiny
    congrats
    would you kindly let us know how many miles were on the car [was it brand new?] Do you think they have similiar deals left?
    which sale agent did you use if you don't disclosing the names

thanks & kind regards
  • I bought a new 2010 M35 w/ Tech. package and a few accessories last week.
    $40,500 before TTL. Excellent price. I used Okuma Enterprises, an auto broker in Southern California, who I HIGHLY recommend for a no-hassle, no-fee buying experience (I do not work for them, used them for the first time, Zina there is great).
    Had the car shipped to me, no problems, love it.
    The car was new. Although I don't know if the exact same deal is available, that price and amount of the discount seems to be consistent with what others have experienced on this forum for recent deals, given the current large incentives offered by Infiniti on the 2010 M models. The forum rules don't allow posting of sales person names. However, I believe the pleasant experience I had is a result of the way the dealer, Sewell, does business, and it should be consistent with all their sales staff.
    Congrats on getting a great car for a great price. I paid the same for my 2010 M35X with mud guards and wheel locks.

I'm having the clear bra installed next week at my Infiniti dealership. I do a fair amount of highway driving and the clear bra I had on my Lexus, saved my front bumper and hood from many of dings from road debris.
    I am running low on M's, I am buying a truck load out of Houston - with $10k off MSRP - these are popping - lot of vehicle for the money! We do still have deals left :)
  • xztauxztau Posts: 1
    I got a new 2010 M35 about a week ago (non-sport, RWD, blue slate with tan interior, tech pkg, trunk mat) for $39000.00 + TTL. I walked out of the dealer when he refused my hard-line price (he wanted about $200 more). He called me on my cell just 2 minutes after I left agreeing to my price. (Los Angeles area)
  • You walked out the door for 1/2 of one percent total cost.What is your time worth ?.
  • Hey just picked up last week a 2010 M35x liquid platium/graphite interior MSRP 52435 on a lease 15k miles a year $1500 out of pocket tax in the payment for $528 per month they even picked up my last payment of my current Infiniti lease which was $577
  • m4mm4m Posts: 76
    In 2 min he has earned 200 bucks! I would say not bad!

http://www.infinitiofgwinnett.com/new-car-specials.ifrmae.htm
    - Offers 2010 M35 with technology package for $38,878...
  • Just picked up a 2010 M35 with sport package, Blue Slate Metallic with graphie interior, sticker was $51770 got it for $41000, otd price after ttl plus trade in was a little over $43K . (can't remember exact price) Trade was 2006 Honda ody took a $500 loss. Was that a pretty good deal, it seems in line with what others are paying.

The car is for the wife and she preferred it over the G37 sedan so I hope she likes it for the next 10 years!!
    Based on the MSRP you posted, it looks like you got the M35X. You got a good deal on a great car, so enjoy your M35!
  • Are you in Dallas? I'm in the market and coming off an 08 g35 lease in May. Willing to turn in early to take advantage of a M35 deal.
This discussion has been closed.