Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Infiniti M35 / M45 Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• sewellgsmsewellgsm Posts: 775
    For the 2010 M35/M45

Dealer cash: $3000 (M35) or $4000 (M45)
    Spec Rates: 36 months = 0%, 48 or 60 = 1.9%, 72 = 3.9%
    Lease Loyalty = $2000 (Lease only, must own an Infiniti)

Hope this helps. :)
  • mltsurgermltsurger Posts: 102
    what dealership do you work for, sewellgsm?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 27,640
    sewellgsm can't answer that question without violating our rules that prohibit soliciting in the forums...

thanks,
    kyfdx

Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

• bgsellerbgseller Posts: 18
    Hello all,

I have owned an I30 for ten years and considering the M35. I would appreciate feedback on a fair price being that I will be taking advantage of the current financing offer (2.9% for 72 months).

Can I still expect to purchase the car at invoice when using the financing incentive?

Thanks in advance
  • tsoltsol Posts: 40
    I can not answer your question at the moment bgseller, but congrats on 10 years!!! in an Infiniti. I'm on my second M35x and highly recommend the car. Best of luck in your search.
  • Could you tell me where and how you got such a great deal. I am looking for 2008, but for that price, I will get the 2009. I live in Chicago, Illinois. Please share your tips for negotiation. thanks

Kenny
  • I live in CA bayarea. If you are looking for the exactly same car as mine, you just need to tell the dealer you want to buy the car with that price. Don't really need to negotiate.
  • I would think you should be able to get about $3000 off MSRP then the special rates or an additional $5000 off (if you don't take the rate). This is for 2009 models. :)
  • Just bought a 2006 M35 Sport with 28k miles, 1 owner lease return, Umbria Gray with chrome sport 19" rims, new Toyo tires, excellent condition with the exception I had to pay $60 for paintless dent removal and $30 to have a detailer remove hard water spots from the glass and chrome trim..Paid $24990 and traded my 07 BMW 335 sport with 48k miles for $24k...KBB shows trade value for the M35 is $25k so I think I got a good deal. Bought it in Houston from Expomc.com...The service advisor at Infiniti said my car is a rare color/sport pkg combination. I like the M35 because it is quiet and the chrome highlights the exterior. Infiniti does a great job with their paint since the car shines. The interior is much more detailed with higher quality material than my old bmw. i don't like the manual shifter since there is too much latency between gears. Also I have a rattle in the overhead plastic console that Infiniti has been unable to fix.
  • I am interested in feedback from any owners who have this combination.

Is the graphite leather more charcoal/gray than black? I am wondering if the black-on-black combination is nice?

Thanks
  • tsoltsol Posts: 40
    I drive an '07 B-o-B M35x and the interior is a very dark, "almost" black, charcoal .... more evident on the dash as opposed to the leather. It is not as black an interior as our Audi, which is clearly black.

That said, it is black enough for me :) The black paint on Infinitis is gorgeous when clean and polished. I've driven B-o-B for years, mostly German cars, and the Infiniti is just as satisfying an interior, if not more so, than current crop of BMWs at any rate. Our Audi Q5 is a step above in comparison however.
  • I've been shopping for a friend for an 09 M35 and the best offers at this time are $8,000 off MSRP for the base model, or $469 per month 15k per year for 36 months. He is still negotiating for $10,000 off and they are getting closer.
  • I am finding the the same for '09 M35s. Basically, $8K - $9K off of MSRP. Several in the NorthWest region have been on the lots for 3+ months!
  • m4mm4m Posts: 76
    M35 with tech and sport packages $42,365 before taxes and registration/doc. I got 3.9% for 60 months from https://www.penfed.org/ bank, (you can pay $20 for one year membership when not qualifying for it) so far they offer the lowest financing compared to dealership if you opted for Cash back.
    2009 - IF (and that is a big if) you can find a 2009 M35/45, Infiniti has thrown another $1000 at them. The special rates stayed the same. This additional $1000 - you CAN use with the rates or existing dealer cash. Bottom line is you should be able to get about $9k off any M without much fuss. Hope this helps.

PS Still have tax credits on leases (in Texas).

2010 - Special Rates did not change and Infiniti added $1000 to the dealer cash (so now $4000 on M35 and $5000 on M45)!!! :)
  • We just purchased a new Infiniti last week. Looking for someone with a code to team up with. I've tried emailing several people on here with no replies so far.
  • dkny330dkny330 Posts: 18
    My lease ends in mid-January, so does the new incentives include anything like covering the last three payments and getting into a new car without having to roll the current one in?? Thanks - :shades:
    dkny330 - No, the pull-ahead ended on 9/30. :(
  • I have a code and can team with you. I don't know how to reach you though!
  • valueguyvalueguy Posts: 208
    Have you seen the 2011 M37S with 20 inch wheels? The pictures of this car are stunning and the interior a vast improvement over 2010. I fully expect Infiniti will heavily discount the 2010 M's once the veil is removed on the 2011 model.

The leap in the interior alone is enough to make you want a 2011. Then, that powerful 3.7L (feels like 350HP even though 325-330) is a bigger improvement thant the "numbers" show over the current 3.5L engine.

The only problem is that I doubt there will be much discounting on the 2011 model while the 2010's will be $10K off the MSRP.

http://blogs.insideline.com/straightline/2009/09/on-the-street-with-the-2011-inf- initi-m56-and-m37x.html