Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Infiniti M35 / M45 Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• mltsurgermltsurger Posts: 102
    I have a 2008 M45X with Goodyear RSA's.I live in Minnesota.Will these tires work or should I buy winter tires.Thanks!
  • hesaidhesaid Posts: 16
    Hello, I just bought an Infiniti and I’m looking to partner with someone that has a redemption code. Please click on the “he said” hyperlink at the end of the subject line above and you’ll see my E-mail address. Details of the program can be found here. We can both benefit! :shades:
    Thank you.
  • Does anyone know if these big discounts off MSRP (like the 8 and 9 grand mentioned) apply towards the cap cost when leasing?
  • Thanks Sewellgsm. I'm trying to lease a 2009 m35- what is the total dealer cash applicable to a lease? I see people are getting discounts of 9k off msrp, should i strive to get a cap cost at 9k under msrp?
  • m4mm4m Posts: 76
    I got my M two weeks (9300 off), my coworker decided to replace his aging E350 and he got even better quote. Absolutely best time to buy this premium segment car!
  • shmangshmang Posts: 297
    I agree with you about the timing to buy. But, what do you mean aging E350 - if you are talking about Lexus E350, I believe 2007 is the first year, so it is only less than 3 years old - I wish I can call a less than 3 year old car aging AND get my wife to agree to it :)
  • sewellgsmsewellgsm Posts: 775
    No - when you lease there is not as much dealer cash - there is $2750 less but there is $2000 loyalty (if you qualify) - so more like $6000 off MSRP plus the $2k (if you own an Infiniti - and in Texas there are still tax credits....
    It is actually a 2003 Mercedes E320 (sorry not 350) , I think he had enough with it, extremely poor reliability, To my knowledge most of the issues are electronics...
  • shmangshmang Posts: 297
    Now, that makes sense. Those MBs are terrible when it comes to reliabilities - some looks pretty sharp though.

The M45 is actually in the same league as LS460 and MB 430/500, but it cost less and with the timing and rebate, grab one while you can is basically a no brainer now.
  • mltsurgermltsurger Posts: 102
    I now have put 5,000 miles on my M45X and it is awesome.I find reasons to drive places ,just to be able to drive.
  • yahoo email: wwluver

Thanks!
  • valueguyvalueguy Posts: 208
    Anyone care to comment on the ride of the M35S vs. Base? How much louder is the ride? I like the ride on the BASE but just can't buy without the Sports package.

The car has a MSRP of $51,770 for a 2010 M35. I will be paying cash/purchase.
    Should I offer $41,770 plus tax, tag and title? I live in Central Florida but would be willing to travel 200 miles for this deal. Any suggestions? Thanks
  • cl568cl568 Posts: 5
    I purchased a new Infiniti a few days ago and am looking for an AMEX partner with a valid code. Email me at cliu568@yahoo.com. Thanks.
    I just bought M35S. I absolutely love it. I have the Sport version with the 19" wheels so it rides a little rougher than based one, but it's still an incredible ride.
    Sport pkg seats are perfect, just the right firmness for a balance of support and comfort, plus Unique body styling and Sport-trimmed steering wheel and shift knob. I got mine from Infiniti of Fort Myers, it was close to 10K off MSRP.
    HTH
    M4M,

Did you purchase a 2010 Infiniti M35? What was the doc/B.S. fee? $699?
    Did you negotiate a flat $10,000 off MSRP plus tax, tag and title?
    I can tell you that I would buy at that price. too good a deal to pass up.

Anyway I can e-mail you for the name of your salesman? Anyone else get close to that price?
    M4M,

I see you purchased a 2009. Unfortunately, those are now few and far between. The 2009s have an additional $1,000 incentive from Infiniti that the 10s don't yet have on them. I suspect Infiniti will put that additional incentive in the next 60-90 days because the 2011s are due out in March 2010. An all new body style will really cause Infiniti to want to get rid of remaining inventory. I will bite once the incentive reaches $5,000 again.

It looks like a good deal would be $10,000 off MSRP plus $699 doc fee? (which really means $9300 off as the doc fee is pure profit).
  • Just bought a G37 Sedan and need a partner for the referral program.

$150 for you, $500 for me
    email me at:
    hudson.bh@verizon.net and I can provide the info or I can submit with your info if you wish.

http://www.nnainfo.com/Rewards/datacapture.html

Thank You
    valueguy
    Have you contacted any dealer for a quote? Infiniti of Fort Myers were very aggressive in pricing ... in my case I also got a lifetime warranty on powertrain- - See if you can pull a great deal on '10 M35 now!
    Good Luck!
  • jogypjogyp Posts: 3
    Just bought a G37x Sedan and looking a partner for the referral program.
    $150 for you, $500 for me
    email me at:
    minijogy@gmail.com and I can provide the info or I can submit with your info if you wish.

Thank You
  • sewellgsmsewellgsm Posts: 775
    Infiniti just announced today an additional $1000 Bonus Cash on all M's (M35 or M45 - 2009 or 2010). You can use this money with special rates or lease!

Here is the breakdown:

09 M: $2000 + special rates
    or $7000 ($8000 on M45)
    or $4250 on lease (plus $2000 loyalty rebate if you own an Infiniti)

10 M: $1000 + special rates
    or $5000 ($6000 on M45)
    or $1000 on lease (plus $2000 loyalty rebate if you own an Infiniti)

Hope this helps in your wheeling and dealing.... ;)