Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ford Bronco



  • autoboy16autoboy16 Posts: 992
    I agree 91%. The other 9% of me is saying "PLEASE CHANGE THE DESIGN!!" If anything it will use the 2.3 in the mazdaspeed vehicles or the 3.5 in edge/mkx/cx-9 triplets. Thats the most rational. Talk about dejavoo :D :mad:
  • I've been driving by a 71 bronco for sale on my way to work for the past month or so that keeps begging me to buy it. I've been a bronco fan for many years - and have always wanted an older version. Does anyone know what these go for? The guy is asking $6500.
  • tburchtburch Posts: 2
    I saw older Bronco about the same year here in houston it looked like it was in great condition but I don't know how good the motor was and it was about $6000+ cause i was like i want that but saw the price and it was to much for me.
  • odie6lodie6l Hershey, PaPosts: 1,143
    Are we talking about the re-design that Ford showed a few years back in Detroit as a concept as the 2009 model, or a totally different design? I personally liked the concept that was shown a couple years back, just as long as they don't try to make it massive like the Expedition.

    Odie's Carspace Garage
  • autoboy16autoboy16 Posts: 992
    It'll be about the size of the Mazda 3 or Volvo S40/V50. I'm hoping it'll use the 2.3turbo in the Mazda 3, 6, and Cx-7

    -Cj :shades:
  • I've been obsessed with the FJ Cruiser since its into in Detroit two years ago. The only reason I don't own one yet is that I've been fighting buying a 100% Japanese vehicle, hoping the an American company will put out something as appealing. If Ford built the Bronco AS SHOWN in Detroit, I would race to a dealer. But once again, it looks like the concept was only a tease. But I will wait until the Detroit auto show, and see if they do something that will give me hope. If anyone knows anything - rumors, even - please pass it on.
  • I think the Bronco Concept is ugly, and I can't really imagine anyone buying this. Retro is cool, but not in this case. The original Bronco is not very cool. It didn't get cool until the second generation. I love the late 70s plus, and I own a 82. I think it would be really cool if they made a super duty, or even f150 style 2 door bronco, or even just a much shower excursion, to be popular it doesn't have to be some crazy way out idea. If people want a bronco style vehicle 2 door 4 seat truck then it will work. I think now adays though we are to busy to be considerned with climbing into the back seat.
  • The Bronco concept and bobbobson68's idea of a "cool" Bronco are quite different, but they have a major commonality; ruggedness. Ford needs a rugged SUV - something along the lines of the old Bronco, or a Wrangler, the FJ Cruiser, or the "New Bronco".
  • the new is just going to be a knock off i will just stick to the old school stuff
  • dani333dani333 Posts: 1
    Need to know if anyone out there has info on the new Ford Bronco....when is it available to the public....I'd like to purchase two
This discussion has been closed.
Ford Bronco - Page 2 - Car Forums at