Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ford Bronco

2»

Comments

• autoboy16autoboy16 Posts: 992
    I agree 91%. The other 9% of me is saying "PLEASE CHANGE THE DESIGN!!" If anything it will use the 2.3 in the mazdaspeed vehicles or the 3.5 in edge/mkx/cx-9 triplets. Thats the most rational. Talk about dejavoo :D :mad:
  • I've been driving by a 71 bronco for sale on my way to work for the past month or so that keeps begging me to buy it. I've been a bronco fan for many years - and have always wanted an older version. Does anyone know what these go for? The guy is asking $6500.
  • tburchtburch Posts: 2
    I saw older Bronco about the same year here in houston it looked like it was in great condition but I don't know how good the motor was and it was about $6000+ cause i was like i want that but saw the price and it was to much for me.
  • odie6lodie6l Hershey, PaPosts: 1,078
    Are we talking about the re-design that Ford showed a few years back in Detroit as a concept as the 2009 model, or a totally different design? I personally liked the concept that was shown a couple years back, just as long as they don't try to make it massive like the Expedition.

Odie
    Odie's Carspace Garage
  • autoboy16autoboy16 Posts: 992
    It'll be about the size of the Mazda 3 or Volvo S40/V50. I'm hoping it'll use the 2.3turbo in the Mazda 3, 6, and Cx-7

-Cj :shades:
  • I've been obsessed with the FJ Cruiser since its into in Detroit two years ago. The only reason I don't own one yet is that I've been fighting buying a 100% Japanese vehicle, hoping the an American company will put out something as appealing. If Ford built the Bronco AS SHOWN in Detroit, I would race to a dealer. But once again, it looks like the concept was only a tease. But I will wait until the Detroit auto show, and see if they do something that will give me hope. If anyone knows anything - rumors, even - please pass it on.
  • I think the Bronco Concept is ugly, and I can't really imagine anyone buying this. Retro is cool, but not in this case. The original Bronco is not very cool. It didn't get cool until the second generation. I love the late 70s plus, and I own a 82. I think it would be really cool if they made a super duty, or even f150 style 2 door bronco, or even just a much shower excursion, to be popular it doesn't have to be some crazy way out idea. If people want a bronco style vehicle 2 door 4 seat truck then it will work. I think now adays though we are to busy to be considerned with climbing into the back seat.
  • The Bronco concept and bobbobson68's idea of a "cool" Bronco are quite different, but they have a major commonality; ruggedness. Ford needs a rugged SUV - something along the lines of the old Bronco, or a Wrangler, the FJ Cruiser, or the "New Bronco".
  • the new is just going to be a knock off i will just stick to the old school stuff
  • dani333dani333 Posts: 1
    Need to know if anyone out there has info on the new Ford Bronco....when is it available to the public....I'd like to purchase two
2»
This discussion has been closed.