Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ford Mustang Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• rsmith8rsmith8 Posts: 47
    FYI, today's Houston Chronicle (Aug 28) has a promo ad for 2011 Mustang with MSRP $23,390 for $19,495, ($1000 rebate, $2895 dealer discount). Champion Ford.
  • thegraduatethegraduate Posts: 9,731
    Are you still buying Mustangs, and if so, for how much?
  • simmsimm Posts: 6
    Today I purchased a black on black 2011 V6 Premium. Came with automatic, 203A package, comfort package, security package, remote start, and back up camera. I paid 26k for the vehicle.
  • js06gvjs06gv Frisco, TXPosts: 178
    Bought my wife a heavily optioned 2011 GT Premium automatic, black with brick red interior. MSRP $37,980. After all rebates, paid $32,687 + TTL. I've always been a GM guy, and set out to buy a Camaro but couldn't stand the interior. The Mustang is a better all-around package that, in my opinion, is much more refined. And the 412 hp 5.0 just sounds great. Incredible car.

2014 Kia Optima SX Turbo, 2013 Ford F-150 King Ranch, 2011 Ford Mustang GT, 2000 Pontiac Trans Am WS6

• Would you share the dealership or contact that you got your deal from? I have been lurking for a deal for some time. TIA
  • js06gvjs06gv Frisco, TXPosts: 178
    It was Sam Pack's Five Star Ford in Carrollton, TX.

2014 Kia Optima SX Turbo, 2013 Ford F-150 King Ranch, 2011 Ford Mustang GT, 2000 Pontiac Trans Am WS6

• Hi,

Trying to help my mom get a good price on a 2011 base Mustang v6. Not too many recent posts here, hoping someone may have some info on a good price?

Thanks,

Shawn
  • I am trying to find some lease info on the 2011 v6 mustange coupe and premium coupe

has anyone leased recently in illinois? 36mo,39mo,48mo?

I was able to get the residual value from one dealership but was told that the money factor is illegal to give out? I read an article saying you can get it from dealer or credit union.
  • cabluecablue Posts: 48
    Anyone have any current purchases on the Mustang? I'm looking at the '11 V6 premium. Trying to get a good idea of price I should push for. With the '12s already out, I'm hoping to get a bargain. I've looked at the TMV, etc... but don't know if it's that current or accurate. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
  • cablue,

This is Seni with Ford Customer Service. Have you checked out the incentives on the 2011 & 2012 Mustangs? Check with your dealer as sometimes you may combine local incentives with Ford public incentive programs, which can make an affordable car even more affordable. We would be happy to look up any Ford local incentives, please feel free to call the Ford Marketing Headquarters at 800-334-4375, at your convenience or visit www.Ford.com/Incentives.

Seni
    Ford Customer Service Division
  • 2012 mustang v6 premium 203A
    HID HEADLAMPS AND SECURITY PACKAGE
    GLASS ROOF
    3.31 LIMITED SLIP REAR AXLE
    COMFORT PACKAGE
    ELECTRONICS PACKAGE
    ALL-WEATHER FLOOR MATS
    POWER CODE REMOTE START SYSTEM
    REAR VIDEO CAMERA

QUOTE FOR 36000 OTD,,, IS IT A GOOD PRICE.. I AM STILL BARGAIN FOR THE PRICE...
  • nrhodenrhode Posts: 1
    bought a candy red mustang v6 premium with auto and pony package for 24, 250 with sticker price of 29, 080. Price included two over the top white stripes. Put almost 10K down, no trade in and financed the rest at 2.9 for 48 months.
  • gzgtpgzgtp Posts: 83
    36,000 for a V-6 is way too much. Did you mean 26,000?
  • Purchased one last month nearly $5k off msrp. Sticker was $30,050 and got it at $25,250 before tax & title. I live in metro Atlanta and the dealer seemed very willing to get rid of the 2011's.
  • I have an offer for a heavily loaded 2011 GT Premium for $800 below invoice and dealer holdback. Sounds pretty good.
  • Does anyone know if the $1000 cash back and $1000 bonus cash are going to be extended past the May 2nd deadline?
  • bshmidtbshmidt Posts: 3
    I just brought home my mustang...2012 v6 premium pony/comfort/security pkg with msrp of 30375 for $27450-$750 private cash from ford = 26700.

$3675 off msrp.
  • rustyskyrustysky Posts: 1
    In San Diego, CA - Shopping for a 2012 Ford Mustang Conv V6. Bad car shopping experience yesterday - 31 May. Sticker price $34,340. After our awful experience with sales rep our OTD price somehow ended up being $42,000. Needless to say we left with no Mustang. We have very good credit. What are other people paying right now for the same car? Just out of curiosity?
  • yadavgtyadavgt Posts: 1
    Hi buddy you said 24,250 is it OTD price.

What does the Pony Package have??

Can I know the dealer and state you brought from?

Thanks,
    YadavGT
  • Kirstie_HKirstie_H Posts: 10,876
    If you drive a new Camaro, Mustang or Challenger and are under 35, a reporter wants to interview you. Please email pr@edmunds.com with your daytime contact info and a few words about your choice no later than July 1, 2011. Thanks!

Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

• rdel1rdel1 Posts: 21
    HI all,

I am about to lease the the v6 premium with pony package 2021, comfort package, remote start in the now discontinued color of Lava Red.

MSRP at time of order was 35,125
    -1000 off lease incentive
    -750 ford coupon

2500 down plus DMV

Thery gave me the following numbers so far
    msrp - 35235.00
    residual - .51
    rate 3.5%
    term 39 months - 12K per year

payment will be 416.48

trying to get what the negotiated price is but overall does this seem like a good deal?
    Keep in mind the color was recently discontinued - only a handfull are painted this color. Is that a postive or a negative.
  • Just got a quote on a new 2012 Mustang V6 Premium, Pony Package spec 202A, rear backup sensors & security package, 6 spd manual, kona blue, saddle leather - negotiated price $24,999 (+TTL) --- sticker was $28,795. $3,800 off sticker. Good deal?
  • rxkerxke Posts: 153
    Hi
    I got a price of $27,393 (Factory invoice $29,499/MSRP $31,110). I am interested in leasing for 36 months/12k per year in NY(Westchester county). Can you give me an idea of what it would lease for and or can you provide me with the residual and the money factor. I expect to take delivery at the end of Nov or early Dec 2011. You have been extremely helpful in the past.
    Thanks
  • wilcoxwilcox Posts: 581
    '012 red candy metallic Muskrat GT premium 5 spd.
    MSRP's 36,590. X Plan 34,360. Cash incentives = 2,500.
    Doing the math - Total Drive Out tax,tag, blah,blah = 34,068.
    Already have a Hybrid Mariner and Hybrid Fusion...but older person needs something sporty.
    Red is big ticket magnet. Checking on insurance prices...ugh...
    Somebody...please...Talk me out of it.
  • Go for it! I had a red '98 GT for 8 years and also a red '96 Pontiac Formula, and never even got pulled over.
    Thanks for words of encouragement stkntraffic.

I've gone ahead and purchased a Premium GT Convertible, black cloth top, automatic, Grabber Blue, with hoodscoop side scoops and fancy spoiler.

The Grabber Blue really attracts attention and looks much better than what I thought it would be on a convertible.

The bright color is easy to spot in parking lot and a EXTRA SAFE color on the road. Probably the law will be attracted too...

I am a middle of the road driver and usually go the speed limit. I think I'm grown-up enough to keep from doing something stupid with it. All show and little go..
  • Bought today:

2012 V6 Premium + 203a package +candy red surcharge+ tinted windows, including 1500 rebate- 25,400+TTL.

Very happy with the price, tried to get them down to 25k even but no movement. Had a 24871 price quote for the 202a package, no windows, and regular colors- didn't try to negotiate that one as i really wanted the red with 203 package.

Let me know what you think...
  • Forgot to mention Automatic too. MSRP was $29,690
    Nice. That is a driver's car at a reasonable price.

:) Satisfaction guaranteed...lucky you.