Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

W205 Purchase/ownership experience

sanjosembsanjosemb Member Posts: 5
edited May 2016 in Mercedes-Benz
Hi All,
I am planning to buy the W205 C class in the near future. However, I see a lot od discussion about leasing rather than buying, does that mean people don't plan to keep the car for long or what? So I would like to start a new thread about the purchasing/ownership of the W205 C class. Please share with me your experience.Thanks in advance.

Comments

• MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,063
    sanjosemb said:

Hi All,
    I am planning to buy the W205 C class in the near future. However, I see a lot od discussion about leasing rather than buying, does that mean people don't plan to keep the car for long or what? So I would like to start a new thread about the purchasing/ownership of the W205 C class. Please share with me your experience.Thanks in advance.

Is this the current iteration?

There is an active C-class lease discussion here:

http://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/38171/mercedes-benz/c-class/2016-mercedes-c-class-lease-questions#latest

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• sanjosembsanjosemb Member Posts: 5
    Hi Michaell,
    Yes, it's all about lease, not purchasing price. I'm more interested to see how much people are paying and what is the best discount they can get. I'm also interested to see how reliable for the W205 on the first 90 days of ownership.