Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

1st Time Potential Leaser Questions

fanzonefanzone Member Posts: 2
edited June 2016 in Jeep
Hi,
What is the RV for Sport (2 Dr) for 36/39/48
All at 12k per year.

What is current MF? If I see something higher from the dealer, they are just building in more profit, right? Just want to know if it is OK for me to negotiate that back. I am sitting on an attractive price for the vehicle but I am worried I'll lose it through lease negotiations. What should I be on the look out for?

Also, I've seen comments in this forum that Wranglers are bad in terms of lease deals. Can you tell me why? Should I just suck it up and buy? Thanks for teaching a newbie!!!

Comments

• Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,319
    fanzone said:

Hi,
    What is the RV for Sport (2 Dr) for 36/39/48
    All at 12k per year.

What is current MF? If I see something higher from the dealer, they are just building in more profit, right? Just want to know if it is OK for me to negotiate that back. I am sitting on an attractive price for the vehicle but I am worried I'll lose it through lease negotiations. What should I be on the look out for?

Also, I've seen comments in this forum that Wranglers are bad in terms of lease deals. Can you tell me why? Should I just suck it up and buy? Thanks for teaching a newbie!!!

Standard MF (around .00200) and 59% / 57% / 54%

You don't negotiate the MF; you politely tell them you won't sign a deal where it's been marked up.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4