Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Chevrolet Tahoe Prices Paid and Buying Experiences

Comments

• What is the difference between the "supplier price" and invoice? I am in talks with a dealer that said he will give me the car at the supplier's price... is that good or should I keep negotiating lower? It's for a 2010 Tahoe LTZ that's MSRP is $56,800.

Thanks for your help!
  • 73shark73shark Posts: 325
    MSRP = $58,090.00
    Invoice = $55,056.76
    Supplier = $54,698.75
    GMS = $52,349.76
    less $500 60 day return waiver
    less $2,000 rebate
    less $31,000 2007 trade

So unless you can get an employee discount (GMS), you probably aren't going much lower than supplier discount. Also there's a rumor that both discounts are going to be modified next year so it may be time to strike. Good luck.
  • I purchased a 2010 chevy tahoe LS today. purchase price was 35,000 plus I got 3,000 in rebates. So I ended up getting it for 32,000. I just want to know if this sounds like a good deal. They said I was getting into their holdback, but I really don't buy that.
  • no it was a 2wd, we kind of really had to buy now since we got a deal on financing through our bank that was about to expire. I just don't know whether or not the deal was good. We got the 2,000 customer cash, and another 1,000 since we have a 2007 toyota.
  • no it was a 2wd, we kind of really had to buy now since we got a deal on financing through our bank that was about to expire. I just don't know whether or not the deal was good. We got the 2,000 customer cash, and another 1,000 since we have a 2007 toyota.
  • I received a quote for a 2010 Chevy Tahoe LT with no extra options for $37.300 not including the $2,000 and $1,000 Toyota rebates. Can I squeeze anything else out of this?
  • rob97agrob97ag Posts: 1
    You got a quote for $37k before the $2k rebate?

That seems like a very good price. Invoice for this vehicle in TX is $40.1k. I have been watching prices literally every week for the past 6-8 months...and am waiting until the cash rebates hit $4k so I can get an LT with towing package for invoice - $4k. You are already there plus some. If I could get this vehicle for $36k...I would be at the dealership tomorrow.

Looks like a very good deal to me.

Good Luck
  • rette123rette123 Posts: 4
    Hi Forum,

i want to buy an 2007 Tahoe 4x4 LT about 50.000miles. Now i want to ask if some one can tell me a actual manheim aucitons result list of such a car.
    maybe the Manheim Market Report ore anyone who has acess to manheim.

thanks for your help
    rette
    Nobody help?
    Never heard of that auction. You can go on-line and check Mecum or Barrett-Jackson rates.
    edited April 2010
    ok manheim marketing report is like black book i think.
    i only want to know, how much such a car is value on dealer car auctions.

mecum and barrett-jackson is not the right thing i want to know.
    manheim auctions you can info about on twitter searching for ManheimCFAA
    or http://www.facebook.com/pages/Manheim-Central-Florida/247937021159
    :-)
    Nobody with access/login to Manheim-Auktion? who can give me the aktual Marketing Report with the sold 2007 Tahoes during the last month with prices/values?
  • mike6711mike6711 Posts: 2
    was at the dealer today,
    was quoted a price of $48741 plus $2500 in rebates
    MSRP of $52310
    2010 LT, 4WD, Surf/Sun package and rear bucket seats

Got the supplier price minus three hundred

Is this a good deal, or should I push for a little more
  • s6313s6313 Posts: 1
    I just bough a used 07 Tahoe LT fully loaded. It has the navigation system and the rear entertainment. I was reading through the handbook and it mentioned having a rear remote that goes to the screen. Does anyone know where i might find a replacement remote? Im guessing the previous owner lost the previous one since i haven't seen it?
    Well your dealer's parts dept for sure. I'd try some of the on-line parts sites, ebay, and Craig's list first. Might also check w/ Logitech to see if one of their programmable Harmony remotes would work.
  • bigkrngombigkrngom Posts: 3
    So ive been trying to stack all the rebates for 2010 Tahoe.
    Right now, they are offering
    -- $3000 or 0% 60 month
    -- GM Emplyee gets $3000
    -- Current Toyota owners get $1000 off
    -- USAA.com members get $750 off

So potential $7750 off the price before even negotiating on the price... what do you guys think?

-David-
  • jdmae2002jdmae2002 Posts: 1
    Am looking at a '10 Tahoe LT w/msrp at $47.8K and after supplier discount and rebate puts it at $41.9K + TTL. Is this the best deal I can expect or will the dealer negotiate further? I've never owned a Tahoe before, nor have I ever spent anywhere near this much for an auto before so needless to say I'm very hesitant!
  • camstercamster Posts: 12
    I'm looking at similar - seems reasonable. I agree that $40K is tough to get over.
  • solosolo Posts: 48
    David, thanks for your post. I like your "potential rebate math. Will Gm give anyone the employee discount. Last time I looked they worked for us! or was it we work for them. Whats USAA?
    Before you buy check out the "Tahoe problems" forums.
  • johnnybcarjohnnybcar Posts: 6
    USAA is for current military members and their families. I hear though that they are relaxing their restrictions on who qualifies. Might be anyone who has any family member who has ever served in the military or something like that.
    Thanks, Johnny
    I seriously doubt that if you're getting either a supplier or employee discount, that you can get any further price concessions.
  • i would like to buy 2010 Tahoe LT with navi
    i want to buy bottom price
    how can i do? i'm in austin tx
    please, give me an advise and let me know price quate
    thanks
    Find a GM employee and get their discount. You can still get all of the rebates.
  • Do not buy 20" wheels as an standalone option. You will save $$$ by selecting a vehicle with the Regional Package that includes the larger wheels. Also, the Regional Package will give you several other options. I learned this lesson the hard way - paid $500 more for a car with $1500 less options. Buying a la carte will hurt your wallet! Shop around for the Regional Package even if you have to travel to find the car.
  • vietcuvietcu Posts: 5
    I have been trying to get a 010 LT and have found that dealers in my area are unwilling to go any where close to invoice, what gives? These vehicles can't be that hot right now, they aren't even entertaining my prices.
    Saw an add in Chicago's paper 2 weeks ago for a stripped down 2wd tahoe for $29,997. 2010
  • vinnynyvinnyny Posts: 770
    I just came home from Phoenix, AZ where Tahoes were advertised for $1K under invoice plus all incentives. Your dealer is nuts...