Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Chevrolet Tahoe Prices Paid and Buying Experiences

Comments

• What is the difference between the "supplier price" and invoice? I am in talks with a dealer that said he will give me the car at the supplier's price... is that good or should I keep negotiating lower? It's for a 2010 Tahoe LTZ that's MSRP is $56,800.

Thanks for your help!
  • 73shark73shark Posts: 325
    MSRP = $58,090.00
    Invoice = $55,056.76
    Supplier = $54,698.75
    GMS = $52,349.76
    less $500 60 day return waiver
    less $2,000 rebate
    less $31,000 2007 trade

So unless you can get an employee discount (GMS), you probably aren't going much lower than supplier discount. Also there's a rumor that both discounts are going to be modified next year so it may be time to strike. Good luck.
  • I purchased a 2010 chevy tahoe LS today. purchase price was 35,000 plus I got 3,000 in rebates. So I ended up getting it for 32,000. I just want to know if this sounds like a good deal. They said I was getting into their holdback, but I really don't buy that.
  • no it was a 2wd, we kind of really had to buy now since we got a deal on financing through our bank that was about to expire. I just don't know whether or not the deal was good. We got the 2,000 customer cash, and another 1,000 since we have a 2007 toyota.
  • no it was a 2wd, we kind of really had to buy now since we got a deal on financing through our bank that was about to expire. I just don't know whether or not the deal was good. We got the 2,000 customer cash, and another 1,000 since we have a 2007 toyota.
  • I received a quote for a 2010 Chevy Tahoe LT with no extra options for $37.300 not including the $2,000 and $1,000 Toyota rebates. Can I squeeze anything else out of this?
  • rob97agrob97ag Posts: 1
    You got a quote for $37k before the $2k rebate?

That seems like a very good price. Invoice for this vehicle in TX is $40.1k. I have been watching prices literally every week for the past 6-8 months...and am waiting until the cash rebates hit $4k so I can get an LT with towing package for invoice - $4k. You are already there plus some. If I could get this vehicle for $36k...I would be at the dealership tomorrow.

Looks like a very good deal to me.

Good Luck
  • rette123rette123 Posts: 4
    Hi Forum,

i want to buy an 2007 Tahoe 4x4 LT about 50.000miles. Now i want to ask if some one can tell me a actual manheim aucitons result list of such a car.
    maybe the Manheim Market Report ore anyone who has acess to manheim.

thanks for your help
    rette
    Nobody help?
    Never heard of that auction. You can go on-line and check Mecum or Barrett-Jackson rates.
    edited April 2010
    ok manheim marketing report is like black book i think.
    i only want to know, how much such a car is value on dealer car auctions.

mecum and barrett-jackson is not the right thing i want to know.
    manheim auctions you can info about on twitter searching for ManheimCFAA
    or http://www.facebook.com/pages/Manheim-Central-Florida/247937021159
    :-)
    Nobody with access/login to Manheim-Auktion? who can give me the aktual Marketing Report with the sold 2007 Tahoes during the last month with prices/values?
  • mike6711mike6711 Posts: 2
    was at the dealer today,
    was quoted a price of $48741 plus $2500 in rebates
    MSRP of $52310
    2010 LT, 4WD, Surf/Sun package and rear bucket seats

Got the supplier price minus three hundred

Is this a good deal, or should I push for a little more
  • s6313s6313 Posts: 1
    I just bough a used 07 Tahoe LT fully loaded. It has the navigation system and the rear entertainment. I was reading through the handbook and it mentioned having a rear remote that goes to the screen. Does anyone know where i might find a replacement remote? Im guessing the previous owner lost the previous one since i haven't seen it?
    Well your dealer's parts dept for sure. I'd try some of the on-line parts sites, ebay, and Craig's list first. Might also check w/ Logitech to see if one of their programmable Harmony remotes would work.
  • bigkrngombigkrngom Posts: 3
    So ive been trying to stack all the rebates for 2010 Tahoe.
    Right now, they are offering
    -- $3000 or 0% 60 month
    -- GM Emplyee gets $3000
    -- Current Toyota owners get $1000 off
    -- USAA.com members get $750 off

So potential $7750 off the price before even negotiating on the price... what do you guys think?

-David-
  • jdmae2002jdmae2002 Posts: 1
    Am looking at a '10 Tahoe LT w/msrp at $47.8K and after supplier discount and rebate puts it at $41.9K + TTL. Is this the best deal I can expect or will the dealer negotiate further? I've never owned a Tahoe before, nor have I ever spent anywhere near this much for an auto before so needless to say I'm very hesitant!
  • camstercamster Posts: 12
    I'm looking at similar - seems reasonable. I agree that $40K is tough to get over.
  • solosolo Posts: 48
    David, thanks for your post. I like your "potential rebate math. Will Gm give anyone the employee discount. Last time I looked they worked for us! or was it we work for them. Whats USAA?