Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Employee / Supplier Purchase Programs

Comments

• rotarykidrotarykid Member Posts: 191
    is for mazda north america employees, AND employees of any ELITE dealer. That also includes immediate family of that employee. Any mazda dealer employee that posts here should know this by going to the dealer homepage, click on "E&S PLANS" and then click on "FAQ" at the bottom of the page that came up. It explains in detail who is eligible for each plan. You dont have to live and work in japan to get this discount..............
  • jdmortonjdmorton Member Posts: 24
    I just did my third car purchase in the last 3 years, using the GM Supplier Discount program. At the Chevrolet dealership where I purchased all 3 vehicles, they normally charge $50 for document fees. The last two times I purchased a car (which, by the way, has been in the past 6 months - August 2002 and February 2003), the salesperson made the mistake of putting $50 in and then immediately saying "Oops, I keep forgetting; you don't get charged a document fee under the GM Supplier Discount program, except for the state-mandated fee of $13.75".

In looking over my latest sales agreement, the following "fees" were charged:

1. License, Tag, and Registration = $68.50
    2. Lien fee = $5.00
    3. Document fee = $13.75

So, my grand total in fees to purchase a car in Pennsylvania were $87.25, under the GM Supplier Discount program.

If I was purchasing a car "normally" (without the GM Supplier Discount), my total fees would have been $123.50 - a difference of $36.25.
  • bottgersbottgers Member Posts: 2,030
    .....there aren't many vehicles selling well enough in this economy to warrant dealers not to offer the plans. Every dealer in the Denver area I've contacted said they would offer S-Plan pricing on any of their MPV's.
    my dealer was already selling mazdas at invoice if necc., and some of the S plan deals come in at just over invoice. I was also informed by the owner of the my dealership that he would not honor the S plan with the new RX-8. He said no way since they will sell for 2g's over list. (same way they got stuck with one of those mp3 proteges and ended up selling it at invoice).
  • vikdvikd Member Posts: 187
    or salesperson that can help me out with this? Better to purchase/lease through the VPP program or simply arrive at a better price through standard negotiating given the new body style '04 Max will be out in a few weeks? Thanks for any help any of you dealers/sales people can provide....would like to purchase within 3-4 weeks.

Regards... Vikd
  • sonjaabsonjaab Member Posts: 1,057
    You didn't have to pay that advertising fee either. I love my GM employee discount !.....geo
  • mazdafunmazdafun Member Posts: 2,329
    Who thought that color would sell well?
  • jbchapmanjbchapman Member Posts: 21
    Back in early January, when I bought my 6s, both dealers I approached were happy to honor S-Plan
    on any model. Today, I got a courtesy call from
    the salesman who sold me my car. I asked about the current selling conditions, and he said I was lucky to have bought when I did, as they are no longer honoring S-Plan on the V6.
  • dpnlldpnll Member Posts: 2
    Here in Ohio, I was able to order a 6s with sport package, moonroof, comfort package, sport grill, and even the homelink mirror. My dealer had no problems ordering it and using the S plan. I told him I could wait till April when they came out if he wanted but he said he could order it. I got a $26k car for $23K, schweet.
  • careercarguycareercarguy Member Posts: 23
    The 04 Maxima arrived yesterday. I would think that purchasing the 03 under VPP will be your best bet.

Right now the 04's will not have much effect on the consumer pricing on the 03's. The '04 is an entirely different car than the '03. The new Maxima will bring a premium at this point, and is considerably more expensive than the '03.

So I would think that your VPP pricing is the way to go, it is too early in the game for dealers to lose money on the '03's as we are still in the heart of the '03 season. The '04 was just a very early release.
    I know the '04 was a very early release and really on a different level than the '03. However, screamer ads are daily (in my area anyway) advertising up to $5200 off MSRP on all '03 Max's. I know one should take the screamer ads for what their worth, but I would think that it is also an indication that dealerships are trying to really move these out. With the '04's now in the showrooms, think about how much the dealerships would like to only offer either a nicely equipped 23k Altima, or a 33k '04 Max? While they would of course not mind people buying up to an '03 Max from an Altima, I would think that they would not want to run the risk of folks buying down to an '03 Max from an '04. Theres a significant difference there.
    Just my humble and untrained, non sales guy opinion. Any other thoughts/advice/input welcome. I could always use more advice...

Regards... Vikd
    Hi vikd,

I can understand your confusion with the screaming car ads and I do understand your logic. The point is why go to the dealership only to find out the the vehicle in the ad has already been sold, or the only one available is the purple one with green interior.

You have a great advantage over most by having the availability of VPP. You will have no games or gimmicks, no variance in pricing between dealers, and you are purchasing the vehicle for net invoice less holdback and advertising, less any other factory rebates. It is a seamless transaction.

In my 17 years in this business, and many thousands of transactions I cannot remember a situation where a dealer could sell a vehicle for less than the factory sponsored employee purchase plan.

The pricing structure for employees is designed to be less than the dealer could ordinarily sell the car to a non-employee. The price you pay is set by the manufacturer, not the dealer. The dealer is reimbursed for the loss after the sale.

I hope this helps.

Have a great day
    Yes, it does help; Thanks. However, the screamer ads specifically mentioned ALL remaining '03 Max's...which is why I askd the question. I agree, you can not place too much stock in the integrity of those ads anyway...whatever, it doesnt matter if what you say is true about the vpp option being the lowest possible price.
    Just a couple of other questions since you seem to have a wealth of knowledge on the subject...Is the destination/delivery fee applied to the vpp price as well? What do you do in the car biz?

Regards... Vikd
    Yes the destination/delivery fee listed on the invoice is a valid fee. Using VPP you are not subject to any additional dealer handling fees/doc fees/prep fees etc. What you will not pay is any advertising assessment by the factory or the regional advertising association. They are valid fees but are reimbursed to the dealer by the manufacturer on an employee sale.

When you go to purchase the vehicle the dealer will show you the factory invoice and show you the VPP calculation. Other makes such as GM with GMS pricing and Ford/Lincoln Mercury with A,X,D plans the amount is printed on the invoice.

Feel free to ask any more questions, I would be glad to help.
    ...You know, I have asked about the specifics of the vpp program numerous times on this board, and you have by far been the most helpful (actually, mney6 iirc gave some good advice as well) as far as putting it in black and white. I'm pretty much a bottom line guy, so I really appreciate it being clearly spelled out.
    BTW...what is it you do, or what do you sell, in the auto biz?

Regards... Vikd
    Who's hoping his '03 Titanium Edition SE, Polished Titanium, Frost Leather with a slider and splashguards Max is still available after he closes on his house then end of the month...
  • zueslewiszueslewis Member Posts: 2,353
    why don't you go to Royal Moore, agree on price (or did you say you had a purchase plan available?), have them locate the car, put down a small deposit (as not to interfere with your house closing process) and then pick it up after the house deal is done?

You'll secure the excact one you want, but won't go into debt until next month! America - what a country!
    ...way to make me look like an idiot... ;-) What you have suggested makes just too much darned sense...!
    I do have a purchase plan available for Nissan/Infiniti products; the problem is that since I am (i've just recently admitted this) a professional veh researcher and always seem to be looking, I also have one or two other vehicles in mind. Of course in a standard purchase I could still only put down a small deposit and move on, but...... aahh heck, I need to just make up my danged mind and be done with it!
    Thanks for the shot of common sense...I needed it!

Regards... Vikd
  • zueslewiszueslewis Member Posts: 2,353
    you can deposit, secure and purchase your Maxima and STILL be a professional vehicle researcher.

As this is America, and it is every American's duty to have at least one car payment, if not two or three, you can enjoy your new car and STILL spend hours researching your NEXT car purchase.

See how easy that was?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,188
    I've done a little research. It looks like supplier pricing on the Saab is dealer invoice minus ad fees. There is currently also a $2500 incentive which you can take off that. Just wondering if you can get all that, and still get the Saab financial low lease factors? Any first hand knowledge would be appreciated. Any Saab salespeople out there?

kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

...now if I could only afford three or more car payments my dilemma would be solved. I'm pushing things even purchasing one new car so soon after purchasing my first house. I've convinced my wife we need ONE new car (which we do) but I'm afraid most of all other disrectionary spending will be more home-biased for the next while. Besides, I too want that deck/hot tub before Summer arrives... ;-)
    I'm pretty set on the Max; I won't grow out of it anytime soon. I guess I'll pick that up soon and start the process of obsessing over other vehicles all over again... ;-/

Regards... Vikd
  • clemulusclemulus Member Posts: 27
    Here is the information I got regarding the pricing plans throught my employeer who insures Ford...Ordered a fully loaded Mazda6s - should be in this week or next.

Also, Mazda said it is up to the dealer to decide (at this time) whether or not they want to accept S/E plan pricing. My dealer near me didn't except it so I went to a different dealer who would. I saved 3K.

Here is how the program works:
    (Cut and Paste from fordpartner.com)
    (I apologize in advance for the length)

You can take advantage of special discount prices on Ford, Lincoln, Mercury, Mazda, Volvo, and Land Rover. In addition, cash allowances are available for Jaguar vehicles.

Super Duty F450-F750, Thunderbird, Volvo XC90, Mazda RX8 and Aston Martin vehicles are not covered by this program. Exclusions are subject to change.

How do I take advantage of the Program?
    That's easy. Follow these simple steps:
    1. Generate your PIN on this website.
    2. Visit your local dealer with your PIN and immediately identify yourself as a Partner Recognition participant. Provide your PIN and Social Security Number to verify your eligibility.
    3. Provide proof of employment or membership by an eligible Ford Partner through a pay stub, company I.D., business card, W-2, membership letter, membership card, etc.
    4. Select your new vehicle.
    5. Request vehicle invoice from sales representative to confirm plan price.
    6. Discuss financing options.
    7. Drive home in your new set of wheels.

Here are the main points you need to know about the program. Check our FAQs for additional questions.

* You can lease or buy your vehicle through this program. However, depending on the brand selected, you may be required to obtain the lease through the respective brands credit source. [Ford Credit]
    * You are eligible for all public incentives plus many incentives normally paid to the dealer. Some special offers may not be compatible with this offer so check with your dealer to determine which incentives you are eligible for.
    * Prior model year vehicles are only eligible through March 31st of the current model year.
    * Used vehicles are not eligible.
    * Trade-in allowances are not covered by this program and will likely represent the wholesale value of your trade-in. (may be lower than expected) (see FAQ section)
    * Dealer Participation in this program is voluntary.

The Partner Recognition Program offers substantial savings on most Ford Motor Company vehicles. Partner pricing varies by brand, as follows:

X-Plan Pre-determined price based on Ford Employee ("A-Plan") price.
    The X-Plan price is noted on the dealer invoice (except for Land Rover)

Ford/Mercury/TH!NK A-Plan + 4% + $150
    Lincoln A-Plan + 4% + $250
    Volvo A-Plan + 2%
    Land Rover Dealer Invoice + 4%

For actual pricing on in-stock vehicles visit: FordDirect, Lincoln Vehicles or Mercury Vehicles and/or your local dealership.

S-Plan Pre-determined price based on Mazda Employee price ("E-Plan") and noted on the dealer invoice

Mazda E-Plan + 5.3%

Preferred Jaguar vehicles are not available at a pre-determined price, however, a cash allowance, is available. The amount varies by model ($500 - $1,500)

For actual pricing on in-stock vehicles visit your local dealership. Click here to see some examples.

FAQ

Who is eligible?

Active employees (salaried, hourly and contract), retirees, members and their spouses who reside within the U.S. You will be required to show proof of employment or membership by an organization or company eligible for Partner Recognition benefits at the time you take delivery of your vehicle.

Am I eligible for this program if I recently purchased or leased an eligible vehicle?

No. This special pricing offer is only available when you identify yourself as a participant and provide your PIN prior to completing the purchase or lease transaction. The program is not retroactive.

How many vehicles may I obtain through Partner Recognition?

Eligible employees (salaried, hourly and contract), retirees, members and their spouses may purchase or lease a total of two vehicles per calendar year through the Partner Recognition Program. Vehicles must be titled and registered in the eligible employee, retiree, member or spouse's name (vehicles may not be titled or registered in a company name). No other family members are eligible for Partner Recognition pricing.

What is Partner Recognition Pricing and how do I know if I'm getting a good deal?

The Partner Recognition Program offers substantial savings on most Ford Motor Company vehicles. Partner pricing varies by brand, as follows:

X-Plan Pre-determined price based on Ford Employee ("A-Plan") price. The X-Plan price is noted on the dealer invoice (except for Land Rover)

Ford/Mercury/TH!NK A-Plan + 4% + $150
      Lincoln A-Plan + 4% + $250
      Volvo A-Plan + 2%
      Land Rover Dealer Invoice + 4%

For actual pricing on in-stock vehicles visit: FordDirect, Lincoln Vehicles or
    Mercury Vehicles and/or your local dealership.

S-Plan Pre-determined price based on Mazda Employee price ("E-Plan") and noted on the dealer invoice

Mazda E-Plan + 5.3%

Preferred Jaguar vehicles are not available at a pre-determined price, however, a cash allowance, is available. The amount varies by model ($500 - $1,500)

For actual pricing on in-stock vehicles visit your local dealership.

Can I receive the special Partner Recognition Price at any dealer?

This program is available through all participating dealers in the U.S. Dealer participation is voluntary. You should inform the dealer of your X-Plan (S-Plan) or Jaguar Preferred eligibility during your first contact with your dealer. If for some reason your dealer elects not to participate, you may visit another dealer.

Which Ford Motor Company vehicles are eligible?

Virtually all Ford, Lincoln, Mercury, Mazda, Volvo, and Land Rover vehicles are eligible. In addition, cash allowances are available for Jaguar vehicles. Super Duty F450-F750, Thunderbird, Volvo XC90, Mazda RX8 and Aston Martin vehicles are not included in this program. This list is subject to change.

Are any other items covered through the X-Plan (S-Plan) or Jaguar Preferred?

No, dealer installed options, conversion packages, extended warranties, accessories, etc. are not covered by this program and must be agreed upon between you and the dealer.

Am I eligible for other incentives?

Yes, for most. Partner recognition participants are eligible for all public incentives and many incentives normally paid to the dealer. There are some special offers that are not compatible with this offer. Your dealer can best determine which incentives you are eligible for.

Can I purchase or lease my vehicle?

Yes, however dependin
    Can I purchase or lease my vehicle?
    Yes, however depending on the brand selected, you may be required to obtain the lease through the respective brands credit source.

Can I be charged a "document fee" by my dealer?
    No. Fees for documentation or similar administration services are not allowed.

Can I trade-in a vehicle in combination with this program?
    Yes, however your trade-in will likely be valued more closely to the wholesale price as the 'X Plan' new vehicle program limits a dealership's overall pricing opportunities.

How long is the program in effect?
    There is no effective expiration date for this program, however, Ford Motor Company reserves the right to modify the program, remove eligibility, or cancel the program at any time.

How long is a PIN good for?
    PIN's remain active for 12 months from date of issue.

Are dealer demo models or used vehicles included in this plan?
    Dealer demonstrators do qualify for the program, however, used vehicles do not.

Are prior model year vehicles eligible?
    Yes, except for Jaguar Preferred, prior model year vehicles are eligible but only through March 31st of the current model year.

Can I obtain a vehicle for my business or for another person?
    No, vehicles must be titled and registered in the eligible employee, retiree, member or spouse's name for a minimum of six months. Other family members are not eligible for Partner recognition pricing.

How can I obtain my PIN if I forget or misplaced it?
    You can obtain a PIN, which was previously generated, by visiting www.fordpartner.com and clicking on PIN History. You will need to provide your name and Social Security Number for verification.

How has Land Rover pricing changed?
    Effective September 21, 2001, Land Rover pricing is based on Invoice Price plus 4%. This replaces and creates a better value versus the former pricing structure involving MSRP.

When do I need to identify myself as a participant?
    You are OBLIGATED to identify yourself as a Partner Recognition (X, S, Preferred) participant at the time you first visit a dealership. Not providing this information to your salesperson up-front, may jeopardize your ability to obtain a vehicle (through the program) from that dealership.

How does the Jaguar program differ from X-Plan (S-Plan) programs?
    The Jaguar program is not a predetermined pricing program. Rather, there is a special cash allowance based on the Jaguar model purchased or leased. The participant negotiates their transaction directly with the dealership. The cash allowance may be applied to the transaction or received separately.

The amounts are as follows :
    Eligible Vehicle Customer Cash Allowance
    X-Type $ 500
    S-Type $ 500
    XJ8 / XJ Sport $ 1,000
    Vanden Plas $ 1,500
    Super V8 $ 1,500
    XJR $ 1,500
    XK8 / XKR $ 1,500

For Jaguar cars, are there any vehicle exclusions?
    At the present time all vehicles are included, although availability of X-Type may be limited based upon being a recently introduced vehicle.

Is there a difference in eligibility between X-Plan (S-Plan) and Jaguar Preferred?
    No, those individuals eligible under the Partner Recognition Program are eligible for Jaguar Preferred.

How does a participant receive the Preferred Program cash allowance?
    The cash allowance will be made available to the participant to use towards the purchase or lease of their Jaguar vehicle. However, the customer may choose to receive the payment directly. If this is the case, then the payment will be mailed to the participant's home address.

How can I locate X Plan pricing for my Ford vehicle?
    To configure and price your Ford vehicle under the X Plan, you can access the Ford Direct.com web site. Additional information on pricing and vehicle programs can be found in the "Program Overview" tab of the Home Page for this site. From the "Program Overview" tab select "the pricing" from the toolbar for details. You will also have the option to access the Ford Direct.com site from this page if you choose.

How can I locate X Plan pricing for my Lincoln vehicle?
    To configure and price your Lincoln vehicle under the X Plan, you can access the LincolnVehicles.com web site. Additional information on pricing and vehicle programs can be found in the "Program Overview" tab of the Home Page for this site. From the "Program Overview" tab select "the pricing" from the toolbar for details. You will also have the option to access the LincolnVehicles.com site from this page if you choose.

How can I locate X Plan pricing for my Mercury vehicle?
    To configure and price your Mercury vehicle under the X Plan, you can access the MercuryVehicles.com web site. Additional information on pricing and vehicle programs can be found in the "Program Overview" tab of the Home Page for this site. From the "Program Overview" tab select "the pricing" from the toolbar for details. You will also have the option to access the MercuryVehicles.com site from this page if you choose
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Member Posts: 38,514
    hi kyfdx. Although I have not personally used Saab's supplier discount program to purchase a new car, I am somewhat familiar with it. You can indeed combine their special supplier purchase price with any available lease cash and Saab Financial Services' special lease money factors.

Car_man
    Host
    Smart Shoppers / FWI Message Boards
    Wow, thanks for sharing all of that information with everyone, clemulus. I am sure that there are community members out there who will find it very helpful.

Car_man
    Host
  • audia8qaudia8q Member Posts: 3,138
    could it be somebody is stretching the truth??? There isnt $3000 in room from MSRP to S-plan prices on a MZ6.

msrp....26,595
    S-plan 24,018

My point is this.....Creating the illusion there is this more mark up than there really is will cause shoppers to have an unrealistic idea of the price they will pay. Yes, the S-plan is a simple and painfree way of buying, not to mention the great price....But I don't want people to get the wrong idea about the numbers.
  • ruefusruefus Member Posts: 254
    If you're implying that this pricing:

msrp....26,595
    S-plan 24,018

may not be accurate, I can say for certain that it appears accurate. My car was very similar in MSRP - a couple hundred more. The S-plan price I paid is within a few hundred of the number shown here.

I can also share the S-plan Acrobat file I've got that details s-plan pricing option by option.
    Car Man is correct........My sister is turning in her troublesome BMW x5 which was leased. She is coming back to the fold so to speak to lease a new Saab. We get the GM employee discount and she reports she gets a better deal on her lease than the one advertised in the local newspaper for 299 a month. She said something about 250 a month, no security dep., etc. Forgot what model tho.
    GM supplier and employee discounts vary somewhat
    tho.....Enjoy your new car !
    Hey do you have a GM mastercard? Don't forget the bonus point cash if you do..........geo
    Thanks for the info Car-man.. I was thinking i could almost make that deal on my own from reading the other Saab posts, but if the local dealer participates in the GM supplier program, it sure would make it a lot easier.

Sonja, I haven't decided on the Saab yet. Its just really tempting to lease a $32K car for 363/mo plus tax.. No GM credit card. Wouldn't really be interested in any other GM product. Didn't even know I was interested in this one (LOL)

thanks,

kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

If I remember correctly (I ordered 10 weeks ago and I am still waiting for arrival) that MSRP was $26,850 and quoted $23,800. He said it could change by the time it comes in as he was giving me an estimate but he was confident it was pretty close.
    nah.....the numbers in my post are actual real world numbers from a real car.....the post I was referring to was claiming a $3000 discount for s-plan on the 6....Whi ch is way off base. If the buyer is looking at a 20K mz6 then the MSRP to S-plan spread is $1564....

That last thing I want is S-planners running in thinking that 3K discounts are accurate for all mz6's..
    If I remember correctly (I ordered 10 weeks ago and I am still waiting for arrival) that MSRP was $26,850 and quoted $23,800. He said it could change by the time it comes in as he was giving me an estimate but he was confident it was pretty close.
    ".....the post I was referring to was claiming a $3000 discount for s-plan on the 6....Which is way off base. "

Ahh...No doubt. $3,000 off isn't going to happen.
  • zaimonzaimon Member Posts: 124
    Does the graduate program have the same inderpinnings as the S-plan, dealer participation optional? I'm under the assumption that the incentive is a Mazda Corporate incentive, so dealers won't figure into the program, leaving a larger discount.

If you're lucky enough and Mazda continues the graduate program, you'll get your $3000 discount!
    No problem, kyfdx.

Car_man
    Host
    I have a chance to buy my district reps 6. It's a four cylinder with every option.(sticker says $25,995.00) At the time of purchase it will have approx 9k and should cost me 18k. Just a few months off the warranty it will make a great commuter car for my wife. Does this sound like a good deal? I dont have time to bother with the sales dept (whom with I have issues each time I purchase a car) and I was wondering if a new car with the same options would be cheaper with the S plan and new car financing. Any info from Audia8q or others in the know would be helpful
    The number is good....The s-plan on that car would be around $23900. Our district offered us some factory used 6's but the discounts were nowhere near your number. If that car came in trade at my store today the actual cash value would be around $20K. So I think 18K is pretty good.
  • combustible1combustible1 Member Posts: 264
    for the amount of attention and the number of people who CLAIM they are eligible, it sometimes seems like a quarter of the population on this board!

sorry for the rant.. feel better now (but still remaining jealous).

:)
    but, I'm eligible for the S plan also. LOL

kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Will it make you feel better to know that a alot of Mazda dealers won't do an S-plan on a sport package MZ6?....just trying to make u feel better.
    You do not have to be an employee to get the S plan deal. Just knowing someone who works for a Mazda dealer could be enough to get the deal sealed. I say "could be" because there are all types out there who wont even give it to their own employees, or dont even make it known to their employees that the s plan exists. I only found out while at tech training a few weeks ago. By the way, I am already on my 3rd new mazda. And audia you are right about certain models not being avail under the plan. The owner already told me he wont sell the RX8's through the plan, but my rep told me who could get one for me if I wanted one. (wish I could swing another five large a month for a toy!)
    The RX-8 will not be available for E-plan or S-plan the for the year.... got a letter from Mazda saying so....so the rep is fibbing to you.
    That makes sense - my Mazda dealer said they've already sold the cars they've ordered.

No reason to discount when they're selling site-unseen.
  • mikef208mikef208 Member Posts: 69
    ruefus, I would be greatful to get my hands on the S plan pricing PDF for all the options on the 6.

mikef208@yahoo.com, thanks
  • james968james968 Member Posts: 7
    I got an authorization number for the GMS (employee) pricing, but when I went to the local dealerships the prices they quoted me were barely below invoice. (~$500) One dealer actually quoted me a price above the Edmunds invoice (whenever I say invoice I mean Edmund's invoice).

Is this right?

He's suppoed to fax me the invoice tomorrow AM, so I can look at it. (Of course by the time I got home the GM helpline was closed)
    They should of whipped the invoice right there
    in front of you with GM employee/family price.
    At least they do it on all other GM brands.
    Don't forget if you buy NO advertising free or
    DOC fee either.....Minus rebates, GM card points
    etc........
    My sister went in to lease a 9-3. They had a
    special running in the paper $299 mtn, 36 mth,
    12k miles per year $29xx down includes all !
    Sisters GM family lease deal $250 mth...$1000
    down.......geo
    One dealer was out of town. (He's faxing them too me tomorrow).

The other one I need to call and ask for them. (That one I was physically there talking to the manager)
    The gms supplier price will usually be $130 higher than edmunds invoice.. no ad fees, but dealer prep, if I recall. Then, they should be passing along the dealer incentives, currently $2500-3500, depending on model. So your final price should be $2370-3370 UNDER edmunds invoice.

Hope this helps,

kyfdx

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• amazonamazon Member Posts: 293
    Is overseas delivery available with the supplier discount for a SAAB?
    GM employee/family price is LOWER than GM supplier
    price........GMS means General Motors Stock aka: vehicle on lot.
    http://www.gmfamilyfirst.com
    To check prices..But you need sponsors SS# tho.
    Well the dealer which is 90 minutes away faxed me the invoices, the local one said it was a legal issue and they couldn't fax it to me.

The only incentive they have let me know about is the publicly announced one. (0% or $2500 back). From reading posts before, I had thought that any incentive out there I would have been told about/given.

The Saab invoices don't fit the GM peoples expectations. Supposedly on other GM invoices their is an amount specifically labeled GMS, on Saab their isn't.
This discussion has been closed.