Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Toyota Tacoma vs Honda Ridgeline

1121314151618»

Comments

• guitarzanguitarzan OhioPosts: 715
    I am in the market for one of these. I checked out the Tacoma and told the salesman I was not sure if I would wait it out to see the Ridgeline. But the pricing is out and that is a factor.

http://www.vtec.net/news/news-item?news_item_id=1279754

The base Tacoma 4wd is approximately $26,500. The Ridgeline front wheel drive has come in at three thousand dollars more. I would prefer a Honda as I think their engineering and quality is the very top. Given some of the paint and rust issues with my Celica, I would have liked to put in a protest vote against Toyota as well. But the pricing and overall quality of the Tacoma means that it will probably be the next vehicle.

• steverstever Viva Las CrucesPosts: 51,058
    A reporter is looking to speak with car shoppers who recently purchased a truck or SUV instead of a coupe or sedan because they were influenced (at least in part) by today's low gas prices. If this sounds like your experience and you're willing to help, please contact pr@edmunds.com by no later than May 24, 2016.

Moderator - Buying questions? Please include city or zip code and trim you are shopping, FWD or AWD, etc.