Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Toyota Tacoma vs Honda Ridgeline

• guitarzanguitarzan OhioPosts: 718
    I am in the market for one of these. I checked out the Tacoma and told the salesman I was not sure if I would wait it out to see the Ridgeline. But the pricing is out and that is a factor.

The base Tacoma 4wd is approximately $26,500. The Ridgeline front wheel drive has come in at three thousand dollars more. I would prefer a Honda as I think their engineering and quality is the very top. Given some of the paint and rust issues with my Celica, I would have liked to put in a protest vote against Toyota as well. But the pricing and overall quality of the Tacoma means that it will probably be the next vehicle.

• steverstever Viva Las CrucesPosts: 51,279
    A reporter is looking to speak with car shoppers who recently purchased a truck or SUV instead of a coupe or sedan because they were influenced (at least in part) by today's low gas prices. If this sounds like your experience and you're willing to help, please contact by no later than May 24, 2016.

Moderator - Buying questions? Please include city or zip code and trim you are shopping, FWD or AWD, etc.