Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Technical Advice for Mods andTuning

13»

Comments

• spyder7spyder7 Posts: 1
    Found a 96 Neon and the only down fall its a Auto and i need a Manuel for what i want to do.. so if you have done it could you tell me how much it will cost.. thx for the help
  • hitsuhitsu Posts: 1
    im a beginning at moding cars...and i was wondering if anyone can give me any ideas for moding my celica96 GT.

thanks
  • My 429 c.i. Ford with "2" 650 c.f.m. Center squarters in Straight linkage on a Tunnel Ram ` Cam: .561" Lift & 310 Deg. Duration. / 10:1 Pistons. ( Converted From Points to Electronic.) [ I need to get a Vacuum Can for the Power Brakes.]
  • I'm looking for a performance cam and timing belt for my 94 corolla 1.8 motor. Do you have any suggestion where to look.
  • i got a 2002 mitsubishi lancer es. i am wanting to add about 25 to 50 horse power to it. is there any way that i can do that..??
  • Mr_ShiftrightMr_Shiftright CaliforniaPosts: 44,408
    turbo kit's the only way if you want that much HP (50). For 25 HP you *might* get away with CAI, larger diameter throttle body, header pipe and cat-back exhaust.

• HI I NEED HELP I HAVE A 2005 2.SLOW GOLF LOL 2.0 AND I WANNA MODIFY IT BECAUSE HONESTLY THE CAR IS JUST BORING TO DRIVE.

DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEAS?
  • bfennbfenn Posts: 4
    My car has a garetts T25 Turbo and a heavy duty clutch on it. It is 3 years old. Whenever I floor it(or really get on) the gas, around 3.5 rpm where the turbo kicks in, my car briefly looses power in a big THUD that shakes the car. It does it in 2, 3, and 4th the most. Does anyone have an idea if its the clutch or turbo?
  • Mr_ShiftrightMr_Shiftright CaliforniaPosts: 44,408
    No need to make multiple posts of the same question. We are already answering you in your first post, which I think was in technical questions?

• jensaroojensaroo Posts: 4
    the engine swap forum isnt being very helpful for this.

im thinking about putting a 2.0L block on my 1.8L head in my 1990 jetta 8valve

im wondering if I will need to change the wiring harness and computer.

thanks!
    JensAroo
  • okko1okko1 Posts: 327
    i have a LS1 in a 02 f-body and got an estimate on the cost of a turn key in stall. the amount is 8300 is this competitive. it's my wife's car and she is trying to decide if she wants to buy new or put the hammer to the one she's got. anyone with any info please post. :shades:
  • paisanpaisan Posts: 21,181
    That sounds pretty fair, for that $ though it should be complete and with at least a 3 month warranty on the work.

-mike
13»
This discussion has been closed.