Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Tacoma Pictures

pb2themaxpb2themax Posts: 471
edited March 21 in Toyota
I think It'd be cool if we had a thread where people posted pictures of their Tacoma's. I'd like to see lots of 05 Taco's, so potential buyers can see some real pics of how the trucks look with different colors and options. Post your pics.

Comments

• pb2themaxpb2themax Posts: 471
    OK. Then I'll be the first to post some pics.

This is my Black DoubleCab 4x4 TRD Sport #2 w/ AT. I just clayed, polished, and waxed it. I'm going to add some exterior accessories this week.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

• stephgstephg Posts: 17
    looks great! are those bridgestones the stock tires? I thought that model came with cheap dunlops. they were building my DC sport lb with towing package on the 16th. Can't wait to get it. I'll post pictures when i do. Steph
  • aztechianaztechian Posts: 31
    Sorry I can't add more variety, mine is a black doublecab sport also - it's a 4x2 Longbed with sport pkg #4 (adds towing). Absolutely love it! I'll be getting some tube steps soon.

www.imartin.net/gallery/tacoma
    Yeah, they are Bridgestone Dueler ATs. They are pretty nice and meaty. But when I have to replace them I will go with a more agressive tread. Most of the new TRD Sport Tacos in this area have Bridgestone tires. Maybe it's a regional thing. I'm from SW Ohio, BTW.
    Here's some pics of my new Westin Bull Bar. I like it pretty good. It was pretty easy to install, even though I spent about 30 minutes getting it adjusted just right. I can't stand when things aren't even or level.

Next I'm going to install the Oval Tube Steps, once the the mounting brackets arrive. I guess the mounting brackets were special order. After that I'm getting some PIAA 5250 driving/fog lights for the bull bar.

Correct me if I'm wrong Aztechian, but the #2 package adds the towing and the #4 package adds the towing plus the auto dimming mirror.

I have the #2 package and it has the towing pkg.
  • aztechianaztechian Posts: 31
    Yep, you've got it right. For both the sport and off road 2 and 4 are the same as 1 and 3 plus towing.
  • imin2mximin2mx Posts: 27
    Okay, here is a link to see my DC Sport with a 3" lift. I put 285/75-16 tires (32.8") on Procomp Xtreem Alloy wheels. Sorry, I don't know how to attach pics directly.
    http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/imin2mx/album?.dir=/1261&.src=ph&.tok=phlEQ3CBhZC.kZsE
  • zenmotozenmoto Posts: 14
    Same truck, different color at least! lol I actually went in to the dealer to get a black one and it had drizzled the night before. Looking at the black & silver next to each other I opted for silver at the last minute ...just too much work to keep the black clean (though it does look fantastic when it's shiny). :)

Anyway, here's my Taco.

More pics in my Taco Gallery.

-Z
  • Like the forum. Here's my 2005 Taco Sport.
  • How do you post pictures directly into a message area. I want to post my Taco but can't figure it out. Thanks
  • zenmotozenmoto Posts: 14
    You have to have the image already online somewhere. I use exposuremanager.com to host my galleries. Then you simly post the URL of the pic e.g. http://dwagler.exposuremanager.com/scripts/expman.pl?rm=view_photo&photo_id=0358&file=03_m- - - edium.jpg&dir=galleries/14&touched=

and put the Image tags around it (you can use the "Img" button below the text window when composing your post. If you paste in the URL then highlight it, then click on the "Img" button it will put the correct tags at either end of the URL so it works. The tags are simply "[img] and [/img]" with the URL between them.

Good luck.
    -Z
    Here's some pics of my most recent polish/wax job. I used about 7 different steps over the course of 4 days to do it.

• amsgeorgiaamsgeorgia Posts: 3
    I've enjoyed looking at everyone else's pictures, so I posted some pics of my Tacoma here:

http://photos.yahoo.com/amsgeorgia7

It's a Prerunner DC with SR5 Package #8 and Impulse Red exterior/Graphite interior.

I took these pictures yesterday after I washed it.
  • tnt67tnt67 Posts: 30
    http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/y2k_ss/album?.dir=/e6df

Didn't seem to grasp the "image tags lesson" so heres a link, Thanks for all the other pics. and links, Enjoying them all.
    Good lookin' truck. What kind of lift and wheels do you have?
  • tnt67tnt67 Posts: 30
    Thanks ...Revtek 3" lift. The wheels are 17 X 9" Mickey Thompson Classic Locks on 265/70 BFG AllTerrains.I have the black lock rings also , but just switched them back to the polished to see how it looks. Pulled all the emblems and stickers, like the cleaner black look.Just about to hit 1,000 miles.Thanks for your post , have a good weekend!
    tnt67
  • Here are some pics of my Tacoma. I drove a Jeep Wrangler for 10 years and it was time for a new vehicle so I started researching trucks. I looked at everything and still wasn't sure what I wanted to buy until I saw this beauty on the lot. I never imagined I would buy white ever in a million years but I fell in love with it. So here she is...
  • Just tried posting my pics but they don't come up and I followed the instructions to a tee. I see some pics have the pic posted right in it so you aren't redirected to another website. How is this done? Thanks.
    Nice truck.

Here's your links:

Kim's Tacoma1

Kim's Tacoma2

And here's the pics: ;)

To post links: Go to where ever your picture is. Right click your mouse on the picture, select "copy Image location" then come back to this site to post your message. On the menu below click the URL button once, then right click and "paste", then click the URL button again. If you want to give the link a title go to the end of the address and replace "link title" with your own title, then just post the message.
This discussion has been closed.