Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Very few posts on buying advise in recent months - too bad for us all

scottc3scottc3 Member Posts: 137
edited September 2016 in Subaru
Unless I'm missing something there are very few recent posts on purchase price / buying for Subaru. Does Honda really sell that many more cars than Subaru? Perhaps so, but I'm in CO and the Subaru Forester seems almost perfect for this climate area. I am just shocked there are not more posts - and it's too bad. I was at the dealers today doing a test drive, Forester, and I typically avoid all dealers on the weekend. I was shocked how many people were in the reception area. It was a zoo, I can only imagine the Honda dealer down the road. Wishing there were more data points on Forester 2.0XT or Forester in general.

Comments

• dcm61dcm61 Member Posts: 1,567
    1) It appears that most people that post on Edmunds are interested in leasing instead of buying.

2) People don't turn over Subaru's that often.

3) Yes, Honda sells way more cars than Subaru (but only because Hondas are boring and don't last as long :D ).

Still enjoying my 2015 Forester 2.5i Touring at 31k miles.

P.S. I really would like a diesel option in the Forester / Outback. Enjoying the torque and excellent fuel mileage in my rental Opel Astra CDTI.