Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Audi RS4

1234568»

Comments

• I live in the Rocky Mountains (Vail) :shades: and the RS4 absolutely is a winter car. I bought 4 18" rims and dedicated snow tires from the Tire Rack (Dunlop Snow M3s). They do plow the roads. I am so OVER the "winter" car and the "summer" car experience. I do have another car which I sometimes use on extreme days, but not because the RS4 is not good in snow. Mostly to protect Fearless from the other lunatics on the road. Nonetheless, what are we protecting here? We should be protecting our bodies, which are not replaceable, by putting them in a state of the art vehicle that handles brilliantly in all conditions and will protect us in the event of a disaster.
  • conallconall West TexasPosts: 91
    STaSIS and MTM are to Audi as AMG is to Mercedes.
    AMG, STaSIS and MTM are all companies which are independent from the car manufacturers, while the M, S, & RS are factory models.

So if you want to upgrade your Audi (plain A4 or RS), you can turn to STaSIS and MTM, respectively, for help.
  • jb_shinjb_shin Posts: 357
    AMG used to be independent, but MB became majority shareholder of the company in 1999.
1234568»
This discussion has been closed.