Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Chrysler Crossfire / Crossfire SRT-6 Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• smookdogsmookdog Posts: 7
    Try South Country Chrysler in St. Louis, MO. They have several and are advertising them at $22,747. Let me know how that work for you.
  • smogdungsmogdung Posts: 349
    A guy on another forum says he went to a dealership in Houston, they had 52 08 Crossfires on the lot....ALL with asking prices of $3,000 OVER sticker????????
  • zq8zq8 Posts: 82
    I missed that one.
  • No wonder he had 52 of them, going price appears to be around $17K.
    Yep. Best $17K I have ever spent !
    I hope they get their asking price!!!!
  • lowinorlowinor Posts: 1
    Where do you get an '08 Crossfire for $17k?
    Mendota, IL.

There was 2 of them for that price.
  • So late in the game, I'm suddenly wanting to buy a Crossfire but I want a new one with the lifetime powertrain warranty. And I'm wanting one in the price range I've been reading about on this forum. Anybody got any current info, where I can find a sub 17k 08?
  • Go to www.chrysler.com.
    Higfhlight Crossfire in Select Model pulldown.
    Under search - new vehicle, enter your zip and change radius to 200 miles.
    From there you can find out everything you need.
    The internet is amazing.
  • ChariotChariot Posts: 26
    Chrysler website says that '08 crossfires display tire pressures in real time. I am aware of the TPMS alarm signal in the instrument panel which blinks and becomes steady when at least one of the tire is severely under inflated. Does '08 Xfire display tire pressure in real time? I did not find anything about the display of tire pressure in the manual. Please help. By the way, most of the car sold in US now show tire pressure of each wheel in real time even one of the cheapest car like Chevy Aveo.
    The 2008 does not show the PSI at all.
    To my knowledge there are no new 08s left in the Kansas City area. There are a few new 07s left here, at the Lee's Summit dealership they are advertising 45% off all remaining Crossfires. So an automatic with NAV (sticker = @ 38K = $21K + in the fine print....+ destination & fees......final real price > $22K). I'm pretty sure that they will take less though!!
    Hi ,

Thanks for the info. However, I think this is a wrong advert. by Chrysler. Please check this link.
    http://www.chrysler.com/hostc/vsmc/vehicleSpecModels.do?

Click on "Tire Pressure Monitoring Display" under "Wheels/Tires" and it will display modelYearCode=CUC200804 the following

"The Tire Pressure Monitoring System continuously checks all four tires and reports back on an overhead display to keep you informed of irregularities that could degrade handling and vehicle safety.
    You are correct. I saw that webpage when the 2008's first came out and I thought it was incorrect and it was. The TPS is the same on all Crossfires from 2004 thru 2008.
  • kyfdx@Edmundskyfdx@Edmunds Posts: 25,914
    Read that again... continuously checks all four tires and reports back on an overhead display to keep you informed of irregularities

All it says is that it will notify you if there is a tire pressure issue... Nothing about reporting the actual PSI.

Moderator - Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

There is no overhead display of TPMS. It displays only in instrument panel, if there is any problem w/ tire pressure. Besides, display of tire pressure is the only upgrade was made in 2008 other than body color.
    I have an 07 & an 08....there is no difference in the display.
  • smookdogsmookdog Posts: 7
    Any experiences with what is happening with prices on roadster since the BK and subsequent closure of dealerships. I would think prices would come down and Chrysler would want to get rid of any crossfire inventory.
  • jk8jk8 Posts: 4
    Any comments on where pricing for new 2008's is at. Roadster or Coupe? I see plenty in lots and hearing about $28 from $42 MSRP.
This discussion has been closed.