Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Chrysler Crossfire / Crossfire SRT-6 Prices Paid and Buying Experience

167891012»

Comments

• jk8jk8 Posts: 4
    I see postings of 17K Xfires. True? Where. What model? What was the MSRP?
  • smogdungsmogdung Posts: 349
    zq8 & I got new 2008s auto & nav for 17K....(stickers > 38K), we did not get the Lifetime Powertrain Warranty though.....sold as used even though basically zero miles on the odometers.
  • zq8zq8 Posts: 82
    Sure did ! :)
    Brad, are you saying you did get the Lifetime Powertrain Warranty included for the $17K selling price?

I had a local Chrysler dealer run my VIN .....= Just 3/36 for me.
  • tcl1tcl1 Posts: 1
    Seems to me that all the good deals are gone. Dealer in my area just sold a 2007 limited for 26k, original 42k. Not much else is coming in on the web.

I'm in NC.

Anyone know of any new Crossfile Limited deals?
    ?
    Chris, ours are the same. Only 3/36 and no lifetime powertrain. Our inservice date is 12/03/08.
    I think something might be wrong with Fred, at least once or twice a day he loses control & gets up to about a 100 mph......I've tried to convince him this is a foolish thing to do....but he just won't listen to me??
    Maybe he's trying to catch Wilma ! :shades:
  • bkapbkap Posts: 2
    So I decided to purchase a silver coupe with gray interior if I could find one, and I did. The dealer purchased one from a chrysler auction and would sell me the car for $21,500 with the 39 months/39k bumper to bumper warranty. I floundered on purchasing the car and lost the deal. He sold it to someone else. As I continued to find another car in and around nj, I realized there are no more left in this area in the color I wanted. One black with the brick and gray interior ($23,995), and a dealer with a silver one with the brick and gray interior and wanted $30,0000. So I wound up finding a used 2008 silver coupe with 9k on the clock with the 36months/36k bumper to bumper and 6 years 80k powertrain warranty from the dealer starting the day I picked the car up if I purchased it. AND I DID!!! For $17,500. So tell me, did I screw up by not purchasing the new one or made a decent deal on purchasing the used one?
  • jk8jk8 Posts: 4
    No way. I am looking at a similar situation. That 2008 deal is great and the powertrain is rare to the point that I find it hard to believe. Well done. I reckon you are below the KBB value. Enjoy.
  • mcyclemcycle Posts: 1
    found an 08 limited roadster w 3200 miles on it. 1 owner/12 months in service excellent condition. got em down to 19K plus I gotta pay the tax and title. does this sound reasonable. going tomorrow to pick it up. thanks for the feedback.
  • bkapbkap Posts: 2
    It sounds like a great deal to me. I am loving the coupe that I just purchased and also wany to thank jk8 for his reply. You won't be intiteled to the life time powertrain warranty but you can always purchase a extended one down the road. GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR NEW RIDE.
  • smiley10smiley10 Posts: 24
    What is the name of the dealer and where located. Sounds like a great price for 2007
  • mauiceomauiceo Posts: 1
    Hi, I came across the comments about the two lucky guys who paid $17K for their new 2008's. I'm looking for a similar deal. Can buy in CA or TX (or have it shipped, I guess). Convertible / Roadster. I don't care about the lifetime powertrain warranty exception. Does anyone know where I can get one? Any color but gold. :-) Thanks for your help!
  • I bought a 08 aero blue Roadster with the unlimited powertrain warrenty and paid 25,500 plus 750 shipping.I bought mine around the first of July. I am quite interrested in the extended warrenty. :D
  • I have been keeping my eye on Chrysler Crossfires the last year since they announced they were discontinuing the model. Used prices spiked in the summer (makes sense). Yesterday I was online and saw a dealer selling a 2007 for 15k. I then saw today the same dealer selling 2 new '08s for 21K. I definately don't see a value for 7K difference for one year although it appears the '08 is a limited and the '07 is a base. I saw that some people paid 17K for an '08, some OTD. Has anyone had any luck recently? I would definately buy the '08 for 17K where 2K more makes sense for a model year. Any thoughts or anyone have any recent purchases? Any one buy any 2007 models recently?
  • What dealership did you get yours at ZQ8
    Mendota, IL.
  • So the honeymoon is over.... I drove an '08 auto tranny limited and was unimpressed. It had huge blind spots in the rear, tiny mirrors. I can just imagine how little I can see when there is a passenger. The auto was uninspiring; when I punched it the trans was like "do you really want to do that"? It got going between 25 and 50 but it took a while to get there. Such a beautiful car though... Oh well it wasn't meant to be.
  • jpfjpf Posts: 496
    A local former Chrysler dealer in Columbus MS has a new 2008 Crossfire listed at $27k (MSRP $37k).
167891012»
This discussion has been closed.