Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Chrysler Crossfire / Crossfire SRT-6 Prices Paid and Buying Experience

Comments

• I believe the luggage only come with the 2004 model. Do you mind telling us what you paid for the '08 roadster and what dealership you bought it from? Thanks.
  • Hi,
    It seems like that a lot of dealers are offering the same Max care Lifetime and other options at a wide range of prices. Please let me know what's the best possible price for this warranty and which dealer/s are offering it. I am looking for Max. Care Lifetime wrap with $0 deductible. Someone also can advise what's the best one to buy such as 7yr./100,000 miles instead of lifetime. I know that convenience coverage such as rentals, trip interruption etc. disappear after 7yr./100,000m whichever occurs first. Please PM me at aryan_76@ymail.com.

Cheers!
  • Hi, Just received an 08 Limited from Tom Ahl, Lima, Ohio with 49 miles. It's sold as "used", but has the 36k warranty. Bought it for 14,900 and 400 shipping. It arrived in perfect condition and everything works perfectly. It's a 6 speed and runs great after first gear. Loving it so far. The poor dealers with 07 models can't touch the price. Mine is oyster gold with tutone cedar interior, infinity stereo. Keep an eye on autotrader for more deals. David
  • smogdungsmogdung Posts: 349
    Fantastic buy! What's your VIN # ? I've got 8X076028 (auto & nav)......made the last week of production.

Re. the 6 speed, I've discovered on my '07 ....if you keep the revs up ....(whether you're shifting up or down)....it's sweet!
  • zq8zq8 Posts: 82
    I guess he just beat our price.
  • Finally I bought a fully loaded (though w/o two tone) new Yellow '08 Limited Roadster including Max Care Lifetime warranty with $0 deductible LPMXN for $31,000 + $900 shipping. Please comment on the price. By the way, tax, title, & fees are excluded. Please comment on the price.
    Brad, it's about the same...Auto/Nav = +$2275 on the sticker.
    Chariot, you may own the only Yellow '08 Limited Roadster in existence ...in that sense.....a price cannot be put on it!
  • Thanks for your comment. It soothes a bit as I knew I paid more than I should have been
    Chariot,
    How much did the Lifetime/ Max Care/$0 Deductible ,cost on it's own ?
  • I pad about $3000 + tax that was included in the $31,000 price. By the way, it's auto Trans, gps/NAV etc.
  • New Xfire roadsters comes with Tonneau Cover.....Is this means that it comes with entire car cover or it means just the soft top.of the convertible. Please reply!. You may PM me aryan_76@ymail.com.
  • 08xfire08xfire Posts: 1
    Is there a way to find the production numbers for 08 Crossfires? I'm especially interested in the numbers for a yellow limited roadster. Thanks
    I don't know, but there must have been at least two.....your's & Chariot's.
  • ChariotChariot Posts: 26
    Hi smogdung,

It will be great if you can provide us sometimes with some technical infos. to get the best driving experience out of Xfire as well as your two cents on oil change and other simple maintenance can be done by the owner. You have immense knowledge about this car please share with us.

I bought a '08 yellow but don't know how to find the production number?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 31,211
    Let's keep this discussion to Prices Paid, please..

Stick with the other Crossfire discussions for technical issues...

Thanks!
    kyfdx
    Host-Prices Paid Forums

Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

There were only 76,048 Crossfires ever produced.....this includes all RHD & LHD examples. The VIN# of the Bright Silver Coupe I bought recently ends as
    8X076028 .......the 8X means it was model year 2008, the 76028 means it was the 76,028th one ever built (going all the way back to the beginning of production).
    Your VIN# can be seen under the windshield, in front of the driver's seat.
    It's a big long set of characters & each does mean something.

On the driver's door the date 12/07 is imprinted....means it was built December of 2007. Since production halted 12/17/2007....I assume mine was built during that last week.
  • So should I be expecting to pay somewhere around the 27k mark for a new 08' auto roadster or should it be less? I can't seem to find enough references on what people have been paying for roadsters.. Even a range would be great.

Thanks!
    Chris
  • ChariotChariot Posts: 26
    For my yellow Xfire, the last eight digits of the VIN # is 8x075648. In respect of Xfire price, it depends upon options and color of the vehicle. I paid little over $29,000 for a fully loaded '08 Yellow X-fire Roadster(auto, nav. etc.). However, it's not a two tone interior which cost $250 more as I couldn't find one with yellow exterior color. The price does not include any other charges such as tax, title etc as well as warranty purchase. The price I posted earlier included Maxcare warranty but later on i find out it is added care with $100 deductible. This warranty cost was about $1500. I think price of '08 Roadster has increased in the last two months or so as it's becoming a collector's item. Besides, it's in short supply due to cessation of it's production (As you know 2008 is the last year for Xfire). I think Smogdung mentioned on of his post that the price of X-fire may go up later on and he is on the dot in this issue.

Let me tell you this....it's truly a good looking car specially view from the behind. I can't believe Chrysler was not able to sell this to the masses.
    Looks like there are no more brand new 08s in the Kansas City area....5-6 07s....mostly coupes.
  • smookdogsmookdog Posts: 7
    Try South Country Chrysler in St. Louis, MO. They have several and are advertising them at $22,747. Let me know how that work for you.
    A guy on another forum says he went to a dealership in Houston, they had 52 08 Crossfires on the lot....ALL with asking prices of $3,000 OVER sticker????????
    I missed that one.
  • No wonder he had 52 of them, going price appears to be around $17K.
    Yep. Best $17K I have ever spent !
    I hope they get their asking price!!!!
  • lowinorlowinor Posts: 1
    Where do you get an '08 Crossfire for $17k?
    Mendota, IL.

There was 2 of them for that price.
  • So late in the game, I'm suddenly wanting to buy a Crossfire but I want a new one with the lifetime powertrain warranty. And I'm wanting one in the price range I've been reading about on this forum. Anybody got any current info, where I can find a sub 17k 08?
  • Go to www.chrysler.com.
    Higfhlight Crossfire in Select Model pulldown.
    Under search - new vehicle, enter your zip and change radius to 200 miles.
    From there you can find out everything you need.
    The internet is amazing.
This discussion has been closed.