Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lexus GS Prices Paid and Buying Experiences

Comments

• singhumdsinghumd Posts: 3
    Hey, Pohanka Lexus (which I heard was a bad dealership) quoted me 45,900. What color/interior were you looking for. Maybe we could get a better deal if we buy together :).

Sonny
  • hausshauss Posts: 169
    Well, based on that MSRP, I think a better deal is possible but the deal they offered you is not atrocious either.
  • gvr4wdgvr4wd Posts: 23
    I forgot to add that my quote includes destination. Is yours include destination?
  • donkey3donkey3 Posts: 1
    I am also looking at buying a GS350 in the DC area. The best quote I got so far was
    Total MSRP** $52,067.00
    Internet Price: $49,500.00

w/the following
    Navigation System/Mark Levinson® Audio System Package with Additional Options
    - Navigation System/Mark Levinson® Audio System Package
    - Rain-sensing variable intermittent windshield wipers with mist control, headlamp washers and Adaptive Front Lighting System (AFS)
    - Intuitive Parking Assist
    - Ventilated front seats
    - Rear spoiler
    - Preferred Accessory Package (includes Cargo net, Trunk mat and Wheel locks)
  • chucko3chucko3 Posts: 793
    Dealers start getting the GS350s now.
    You should do better than $49500.
    I paid mine for $48500 last Oct. Same options.
  • r9973r9973 Posts: 13
    I am getting an internet pricing of $45750 (MSRP 50497) from one of the dealers in Seattle. Invoice is $44263 less $883 dealer holdback = $43380.

Anyone know how much do the dealers get as the wholesale financial reserve from Lexus?

Thoughts on the price? GS 350 AWD with Nav + a bunch of other options.
    Picked up a GS350 AWD with Nav+bunch of options for $45428 +tax/title from Lexus of Portland. Invoice was $44263 less $883 dealer holdback = $43380. MSRP was $50497. None of the seattle area dealers would match the deal. The guy I worked with was excellent, ready to negotiate, let me know if anyone needs his name, highly recommend him.
  • fredrickkfredrickk Posts: 9
    I, literally, just got back from Longo Toyota/Scion/Lexus at El Monte, CA. I wanted to get a GS350 w/ NAV but NO ML sound. I got a quote from a sales guy:

$5500 out the door
    $798/month
    4 year/60k lease

The price of the car is about $48k before Tax/License/etc. Does this even sound right? I'm have the down. Heck, I can do a little better on the down. But, almost $8 bills a month on a GS? :mad:
  • gvr4wdgvr4wd Posts: 23
    I have been considering a lease as well. Based on the information I've gathered, my payment would be less than $800 with no money down on similar equipped car. Leasing is pretty much like buying. When they charge you more, they make more money. Read more at the GS leasing forum.

The bottom line is your deal is not very attractive. The price of the car seems like full MSRP as well.
  • eln001eln001 Posts: 32
    Which dealers around the country, and in particular the Chicagoland area, have the best prices for the GS 350 AWD with Navi + options? Please identify the dealer's name, city, and state, and the purchase price.
  • zman14zman14 Posts: 1
    Please send the contact info on Portland sales rep........what options did you have on the unit?
    user284091@aol.com

Thanx
    Ken, can you let me know the pricing for extended warranty for 7yr / 100K / zero deductible for 2007 GS 350 AWD? You can email me on r9973 at yahoo dot com.
  • sandynsandyn Posts: 1
    The dealer here is quoting me msrp $48,997.00 for the following:

2007 LEXUS GS350
    RWD
    navigation system
    summer tire w/18" wheel & spare
    power rear sunshade
    ventilated front seats
    rear spoiler
    wheel locks/trunk mat/cargo net

What should I be paying? OTD? Any advices will do.

Thanks!!!
  • joekim01joekim01 Posts: 9
    Here is what I was able to negotiate in So Cal Lexus Dealer for GS350 RWD Silver Ext w/ following options.
    - Voice-activated DVD Navigation System with backup camera
    - 18-in summer tires with spare
    - Rain-sensing variable intermittent windshield wipers with mist control, headlamp washers and Adaptive Front Lighting System (AFS)
    - Ventilated front seats
    - Rear spoiler
    - Power rear-window sunshade
    - Preferred Accessory Package (includes Cargo net, Trunk mat and Wheel locks)

MSRP $48,997
    Purchase Price $43,988
    Doc Fee $45
    Tire Fee $10

This price is from Santa Monica Lexus & Westminster Lexus internet dept. was willing to match it. I'm told smaller Lexus dealer needs to sell min. 150 new vehicles a month to keep their dealership. So I'm planning on calling few more dealers to see if I can get lower. Wish me luck.
  • tlouietlouie Posts: 20
    I stopped at BayRidge Lexus in NYC to look at the 2007 GS350 AWD , they only had one on showroom floor and was not able to let me test drive vehicle. Salesperson told me that production was slowed for unknown reason and he thinks that is because the 2008 models might change and will know better in 2 months & Because of demand pricing discount was only $1000 of MSRP. Personally I think he was pulling my chain, is it possible Lexus would change model after only 2 years just after upgrading engine to 3.5 ? And is pricing really that tight? Does anyone have experience or can shed some light on this?
  • caoyijiancaoyijian Posts: 16
    You should try dealerships in LI,Rallye, Massapequa and Rockville Centre. There are a few of them in Rallye Lexus about a few weeks ago.
    Good luck.
  • chucko3chucko3 Posts: 793
    Your dealer was pulling your chain.
    There are so many GS350s AWD with or without
    ML option in the Boston area comparing with
    last October. They may have a bit hard time
    selling the GS now because of the premium gas
    price.
    But the popular color does not sit long in the lot.

Check out the inventory at these two dealers:
    http://lexusofdanvers.cms.dealer.com/index.htm?bhcp=1
    www.herbchamber.com

I bought mine with $3200 off MSRP (of $52067)
    when the inventory was low. You could do better now.

Good luck.
  • mcs19mcs19 Posts: 14
    I got a price of around $46,000 in NJ for a 2007 GS 350 with an MSRP of slightly over $50,000. Is this good. I feel that I can do much better, but the salesman is telling me the car is really hot (I just don't see it). I'd like to go under 45,000 (to avoid extra tax). Is this doable?

Also, what anticipated changes are there for 2008? Should I wait?
  • smr36smr36 Posts: 59
    I'm trying to decide whether to wait for the '08s. Any significant changes proposed? When will'08s arrive?

Anyone know current pricing for GS350 w/ Nav and vent. seats? With a sufficient discount I'd go for the '07.

Thanks for any info.
  • I am also in search of a GS350 AWD in Utah. In talking with a local saleman there were only a few minor changes to the "08" vs the "07". My understanding was the body style is not changing. The MSVP here in UT for a GS350 fully loaded including nav, vent seats, & upgraded steroeo system is close to $51,000. They are claiming the 2007 GS350 in AWD are tough to keep in stock. I've also read there are a few dealers in Portland and Seattle who have been great to work with on the price. I'm not sure if there will be a price change on the 08 model when it hits the market sometime in Sept or Oct.