Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2016.5 CX5 GT AWD

w951wxjw951wxj Member Posts: 6
edited October 2016 in Mazda
Hi Looking for lease help for Wisconsin - didn't see any message with the details for Wisconsin.

looking at a 2016.5 CX5 AWD GT (top of the line). I did not add any additional packages so list wise on Mazda's site is 30700 if I remember correctly. I would be doing a zero down, zero to drive lease. What can expect for lease payment or the details about residual/money factor - which ever is easier.

Thanks

Wisconsin
15K per year
36 month or 39 - either way is fine.

Best Answer

Answers

• Options
    leaseorbuy2leaseorbuy2 Member Posts: 1
    I've never leased a car --always bought new kept the car for years. This time I'm interested in the CX5 AWD but might want to consider a 36 mo/12K lease. In No. Virginia, what is money factor and relative value? I don't know how to determine my best monthly payment. Appreciate any help.
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,185

I've never leased a car --always bought new kept the car for years. This time I'm interested in the CX5 AWD but might want to consider a 36 mo/12K lease. In No. Virginia, what is money factor and relative value? I don't know how to determine my best monthly payment. Appreciate any help.

Which trim? Sport, Touring or Grand Touring?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    w951wxjw951wxj Member Posts: 6
    KYFDX - Thanks You very much for the quick reply and information!