Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Ford Escape Hybrid Prices Paid and Buying Experiences

1181920212224»

Comments

• hennehenne Posts: 407
    The dealer already had the one I wanted on order, so I am not sure how long it took. It is early as it was supposed to be here next week. I am so happy.

I got it on the X plan.

So HAPPY!

Robert
  • I did cash for clunkers in August, trading in a dearly beloved but showing it's age, 1998 Explorer Sport. Searched dealerships within a 50 mile radius and found only a handful of FEH's. Finally found one in an acceptable color with all the bells and whistles and no NAV system which I did not want anyway as I have 2 tom toms. Paid about $30,000 after the clunker deal.

Have about 4,500 miles on it and getting anywhere from 30-34 mpg depending on where I am driving that week.

The backup sensors saved me from hitting a co-workers brand new car shortly after I started driving it. Love that backup sensor!

Bought it at Herb Chambers in Braintree - no pressure and a good buying experience.
  • mettammettam Posts: 1
    I am looking at buying a used Ford Escape Hybrid.
    I hope someone could advise me as to what things I need to look out for.

The car I am currently looking at is a Ford Escape Hybrid 2008.
    AWD, moon roof, leather seats.
    one owner
    120,000 miles
    the dealer is asking $15,000

Is this a good price ?
    The miles seem a lot for a 2008, maybe I will need to change the battery pack, how would I know?

Thanks in advance.
  • these Ford Escape Hybrids were a popular taxi cab especially San Francisco.