Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Residual and MF for Saco Maine, Mazda CX-5 2016.5 AWD

mrincredmrincred Member Posts: 2
edited November 2016 in Mazda
Hi. First off, I did a search in this forum for Maine and didn't find anything. We are interested in leasing a 2016.5 CX-5 AWD with Moonroof and Bose package, 12-15K miles/yr. We would lease from the Saco, Maine area. What would be our options and what does the residual and MF look like? Thanks in advance for your time.
Jim

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,200
    mrincred said:

Hi. First off, I did a search in this forum for Maine and didn't find anything. We are interested in leasing a 2016.5 CX-5 AWD with Moonroof and Bose package, 12-15K miles/yr. We would lease from the Saco, Maine area. What would be our options and what does the residual and MF look like? Thanks in advance for your time.
    Jim

Sport, Touring or GT?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• mrincredmrincred Member Posts: 2
    I knew I forgot something, Touring. Thanks.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,200
    mrincred said:

Jim

mrincred said:

I knew I forgot something, Touring. Thanks.

.00023 MF and 59%/57% residual. $515 lease cash

39 mo, 12K/15K is .00001 MF and 58%/56% residual. Also, $515 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator