Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Has anyone seen this on YouTube? There are good reviews on this company for BCM's.

anajustice4allanajustice4all Member Posts: 1
edited November 2016 in Saturn
The people purchased a BCM from a junkyard, there are also some on ebay. Then they sent these modules to www.bba-reman.com. Within 72 hrs the individual sent his used BCM overnight to BBA-Reman and Reman in turn sent it back overnight. You do not have to take it to a dealer to have it set to your vehicle, this company can do this at a very reasonable cost. I too am having the same problem and of course I am researching so I am not paying an arm and a leg too. Hope this helps. Going on ebay now to purchase the one for 40.00.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ToggQtf4kJs
Tagged:

Answers

• rickmnrickmn Member Posts: 19
    BBA is a reputable company
  • bleablea1bleablea1 Member Posts: 1
    I just purchased a BCM programmed to my vin (03 impala 3.8) from ebay did the 10 min relearn ×3 with 5 sec in between now I have a no crank issue ...windows,mirrors,lights horn etc all work properly tho. just gonna keep trying the relearn and hopefully it starts sooner than later
  • defriodefrio Member Posts: 3
    This mans video was the only one I found that provided the details required to remove the BCM with out damaging it. Great info, too bad the YouTube self proclaimed mechanical experts weren’t as informative, and as helpful.