Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Mazda5 Owners: Problems & Solutions

Comments

• Options
    audia8qaudia8q Member Posts: 3,138
    The details are to follow....but essentially the info posted here is what we know. I am expecting complete details by late monday.
  • Options
    bjerrybjerry Member Posts: 59
    The dealer is sending a tow truck to get my M5. They expect it will be a month before they'll have the parts to fix the problem. I'm bummed and I'm sure I'm not alone in that.
  • Options
    mentisfluxmentisflux Member Posts: 1
    My husband and I were in the middle of buying a Mazda5 when the dealershp was notified of the recall. They said there was a problem with the heat shield for the catalytic converter (wasn't thick enough I think) which had caused 2 cars to catch fire. They took all of the M5's off the lot.

The salesman couldn't really give us an estimate of when the problem would be fixed but he didn't seem to think it would take very long.

I hope you all get your cars back soon.
  • Options
    lolo2lolo2 Member Posts: 10
    Just got a call from my dealer...the problem is the exhaust overheating and causing a fire..they don't know the reason why it's happening...i was told car will be kept there until the problem is solved..Bummer...
  • Options
    The first MPV they gave me was a base model and it could barely take 3 adults and 2 children up a slight incline. So I returned it and asked for a V6 model,

All MPV's come with the same engine. 3.0L V6.
  • Options
    jack35jack35 Member Posts: 2
    How do I get a Gerber coupon?
  • Options
    flyonthewallflyonthewall Member Posts: 41
    While I am disappointed by the re-call, I have been satisfied with my treatment from Mazda USA and my local dealers. The service department where I purchased the 5 called me Friday before lunch, told me what the problem was and that it would not be fixed immediately, offered a tow, and a loner vehicle. This dealer is about 1 hour south of me and I was about to head north. So I called Mazda USA and was told I could take my 5 to any dealer. So I took it to a more convenient dealer.

The service department at this dealer was polite and apologetic. The service guy also explained the problem and that the fix would not be quick and why it would take some time. The dealer also provided a phone from which I called my insurance company and lender (I've suspended my insurance on the 5). They quickly got me a no cost rental through Hertz. An MPV was not available, so with my OK they substituted a 2005 Mazda6 (it has less than 5k miles). The service guy said he would call when an MPV is available through Hertz. This works fine for me, so I did not demand an MPV. I'm kind of enjoying having 3 new cars within a month (Mz5, Mz6, and next an MPV).

The recall is a bummer, but for the next month or so I will not be putting miles on my new car. I look at it as a month or more of free miles. The American Automobile Association estimates the typical cost of operating a car is 56 cents a mile. At $3/gallon and 20 mpg, 15 cents of this 56 cents is gasoline. This leaves 41 cents per mile for maintenance, insurance, and depreciation. If I drive 2,000 miles in the rentals, that's $820 worth of driving.

Might as well make the best of it and enjoy the rental or loner.
  • Options
    confusedbritconfusedbrit Member Posts: 1
    Just made up my mind to go for the Mazda5 in the UK - Thought i would have a final trawl through the net to try and find a reason not to purchase and bam! now i am back to square one - do i buy or not? If it wasn't for this recall thing i would probably not be too concerned over the small A/C, stalling and knocking issues. I need some positive vibes :confuse:
  • Options
    bjerrybjerry Member Posts: 59
    I need some positive vibes

I say go for it, if this vehicle suits your needs and your style. My M5 experience has been: it's a fun car to drive, it turns heads everywhere I go, I've had good experiences with the dealer.

Most new automobiles are so complicated to build to meet all the different regulations, it's a miracle more aren't recalled for one reason or another. What I appreciated was how quickly Mazda mobilized resources to attend to the problem.

I'm currently driving a Ford Taurus rental around. It's a beast. and I can't imagine Ford being as helpful or as willing to work with customers to set things right.
  • Options
    bypasskidbypasskid Member Posts: 57
    Thisisamerica: where on LI? I got mine at Wantagh, the manager is ok, the salespeople were not helpful and clueless. The other dealerships I contacted completely refused to cooperate via the phone, they all want you to go down there, I am not driving all over the island. The dealers need to get a clue. I understand they need to put bread on the table but my recent experience left me wishing I could buy a car completely online.
  • Options
    pir8mattpir8matt Member Posts: 45
    Those of you who are committed to keeping your 5's, read no further.

In my case, I'm going for the lemon law. In Florida, an automobile need only go 15 days of uninterrupted use during repairs to file a lemon law claim. At that point, a form has to be sent to Mazda USA and the Florida atty general registered mail w/return receipt. If the vehicle is not back up and running again within 10 days of recieving the form, they have to begin arbitration to either replace the vehicle or refund the money paid.

Many people on this board have said the dealers have told them it would be at least 30 days to get the parts and complete the repairs. My dealer has not been so forthcoming. It was nice of them to give me the loaner minivan, but I didnt buy the 5 so I could end up bombing around in a mommy-wagon.

I think Mazda is doing the right thing, but Im too worried about how this recall is going to affect sales/popularity of the 5, and subsequently, its resale value down the road. Im going to try to get out of mine. I suggest checking the lemon laws for your own state if you feel the same. In florida at least, it doesnt matter that the recall was issued voluntarily, or that a loaner vehicle was provided. If the car sits unrepaired for 15 days, you can start the lemon law process.
  • Options
    Look, return your M5 if you want, I am keeping mine, the car is great. How many models out there are recalled all the time? I read today that Nissan's Murano is begin investigated for fuel tank punctures, are they recalling it? not yet... What are they waiting for? How many GM's, Fords, and Toyotas were recalled over the past couple of months, millions? Does it affect the resale value, I don't think so. Who even remembers a recall 4-5 years down the road, unless you flip your cars every other year.
  • Options
    Nissans Murano is a vehicle thats in a well-represented market segment (car-based SUV's). The 5 is a vehicle that has yet to be proven in the U.S.. My point is that vehicles like the ford F-150 (just had a big recall) can survive a massive recall more easily than a vehicle that has just been introduced and has yet to put up any substantial sales numbers.

Im not suggesting that you shouldnt keep your car if you like it. Im just clarifying my point. I know lots of cars get recalled, but most of them are just that, cars. The 5 is not really a car, not really a VAN, not really an SUV.

Anyway, thats just my 2 cents.
  • Options
    hkeoghhkeogh Member Posts: 14
    contacted Mazda USA and did confirm this
  • Options
    smariasmaria Member Posts: 279
    Ok, so 15 days to start the lemon law process...another 10 before arbitration needs to start (in FL). That's a total of 25 days. Mazda may fix the problem before that (I think if they're smart they've padded their time-frame estimate by 1-2 weeks to buy them extra time that they may or may not need). But, if they don't fix yours in 25 days, you can certaintly go the lemon law route if you want to.

I'm not worried about resale. The heat shielding around the exhaust isn't a mechanical part, once it's fixed I expect my Mazda5 to be good as new. :)
  • Options
    flyonthewallflyonthewall Member Posts: 41
    "...Im too worried about how this recall is going to affect sales/popularity of the 5, and subsequently, its resale value down the road." "...The 5 is not really a car, not really a VAN, not really an SUV."

I understand your point, but the fact that the 5 is in its own category is exactly why I bought it. I keep cars a long time and am not greatly concerned about resale. If I were, I would have bought an almost new, used Honda or Toyota. With or without a recall the 5 is a resale risk. Any new concept is a risk. It's a risk for the car manufacturer and for anyone concerned about resale. Granted, a recall increases the risk. But I'm wondering why did you buy the 5 in the first place? I wish you luck in getting out of it. For me, I'm still excited about my "micro van." In time I may eat my words. But not due to this recall.
  • Options
    Yeah, I know its 25 days, but the buzz on this board seems to indicate that its going to take 30 or more. The dealers are pretty mum about it, but thats probably because they legitimately dont know.

If they get it fixed before then, I'll probably just take posession again and keep it. I mainly just want to be driving a car that I actually intended to buy instead of a long-term loaner.

I've probably given the impression that I never liked the M5 at all, which isn't the case. I think its a really cool vehicle. Its just that after I took delivery I started finding out about the A/C problems and mysterious buzzes/noises, etc. Those niggles and then the recall made me kind of see this as an opportunity to maybe cut my losses and get out of it.

No one really knows whats going to happen though, you know? To quote my dealer, "It could be 2 weeks, it could be 2 months". That kind of statement makes me want out, if its possible.

If they had it fixed tomorrow, I'd take delivery, have the windows tinted, buy that auxmod thing, and just drive it, resale value be damned, I suppose.
  • Options
    The procedures have been explained a little better by a counselor
    who enforces the lemon law for Georgia
    Request a packet from a counselor from the Georgia Office of Consumer
    affairs
    Need to wait 30 days and at end of 30 days need to send
    a final notice of repair letter certified mail return-reciept
    requested as this time is equivalent to the 4 attempts to
    repair
    Get documentation on why the car is shop indicating it is
    a recall and the reason for the recall
    If the car company/dealership does not comply contact a
    counselor for the Georgia Governor's Office for consumer
    following the procedures on the packet for enforcement
    Hope this helps
    :(
  • Options
    Car companies used to include a non-flammable coolant
    that was not combustible, but was not environmentally
    friendly I think it was refered to as R-134a. I was reading
    that Hydrocarbons are flammable and are not really the
    best solution for AC units in cars but are siginifactly less
    expensive.

AC in R-134a's appear to be a safer solution, but also
    require a special expansion valve to prevent leakage,
    requires small a condenser, different refrigerant oil
    other than R-12 as R-134a does not break down in
    mineral oil:

http://www.geocities.com/bmw535i86/text/FAQ/FAQ.15.html
  • Options
    wrubertewruberte Member Posts: 12
    As long as they find and fix the problem, I will be happy.
    It's been a somewhat bothersome inconvenience for
    other issues and being a diehard Toyota owner, it is
    a bit of a transition to try a new vehicle, for reasons of
    mileage, number of people than can be stuffed into a
    car, that it sits lower to the ground than an SUV it
    seems like it's a good car.

Wish that this would have been handled a little better
    though and that Mazda would give us complete details
    of what the repairs will entail.
  • Options
    For those of us looking for an iPod adapter for M5, check this out, this should work.
    http://www.overstock.com/cgi-bin/d2.cgi?page=proframe&prod_id=1171401
  • Options
    Shari,

When I said mechanical I meant engine, transmission, moving parts, etc... (important and expensive stuff), the heat shield around the exhaust is important but not vital and can easily be replaced if need be (alas, once it is re-designed :) )

no letter for me yet...
  • Options
    yes,
    but again, it is just a little part, not part of the engine or anything.
  • Options
    Thanks for posting this, but I've tried FM transmitters, and while its a nice idea in principle, there is just too much crap floating around in the radio spectrum for them to work well. I tried the iTrip and Belkin solutions in the past, and a friend of mine had the Monster version, and they all suffered from static, pop, or simply the inability to tune a station.

The best solution, and the one that takes advantage of the excellent audio quality of the iPod, is an auxiliary jack that goes directly into the head unit. Thats what Im going to have to hold out for, unfortunately.
  • Options
    dkatayamadkatayama Member Posts: 3
    Well I did some digging.

I knew the the recall wasn't something major with the motor, otherwise they would have recalled all the Mazda3's with 2.3L out there to begin with. This car was built in Japan, almost 95% of it. If you had a chance to see your car before it was "dealer tagged" you can see what the port of discharge/destination was and how you got it. The Mazda5 is not a Ford. Am I the only one that feels the difference in that "new car smell" from one's made in Japan and one's made in the USA? lol

Well anyway, the Mazda5 (called Premacy) in Japan, are selling very very well. And no recalls have been made on them. The part numbers on the exhaust parts are different on the vehicles marketed for the USA. I'm assuming, USA emissions related, catalytic converters, etc. So at the moment, I'm hopefully thinking that this is a simple fix. Why 30 days? Mazda was smart enough to start the recall early, get the 5's off the roads so that nobody would get hurt, and yes they may have not had a fix yet, but it's gotta be on the way. Plus they wouldn't have to be cursed with all the Ford recalls happening these days.

Man, I just want my car back.
    The Enterprise rental sucks.
  • Options
    I agree.
    There's a risk, recall or no recall.
    But I do have to say, that these are hot sell in Europe and Japan.
    And Mazda hasn't over-marketed this car, and I've read that they were not expecting to sell alot of them here in the states. In actuality there are selling more than they expected.

I just read an article in Automotive News that says, there is definitely a trend of four cylinder engines, front wheel drive, good fuel economy and a sticker below 19k. The fact that a five passenger 2007 Dodge Caliber, 2007 Jeep Compass, Jeep Patriot, and Nissan new development for later this decade for a small mini-van are on the way is proof that this trend may be here to stay.

We all may have made a good choice.^^
  • Options
    mandate2servemandate2serve Member Posts: 14
    Bypass,
    Would you please cite your reference for knowing this is the "heat shield" and the source of that diagnosis as the problem that the Madza 5 is being recalled for. I am just curious if this is speculation, as Mazda has not stated publicly (that I have seen) that this is the reason.
    Is a heat shield a part or a coating on the car? I am clueless on what a heat shield is, so any info would be nice.
    Thanks,
    Shari
  • Options
    Shari,

I don't know anything for sure, the only thing I know is that the recall has to do with "Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING:EXHAUST SYSTEM"
    the other stuff I just picked up off this message board, but it is absolutely not highly complicated or mechanical, just time consuming.
    Bypasskid
  • Options
    Looks like there was a recall because of the heatshield in the
    Mazda 5's over in the UK where it is sold as the Mazda Premacy

Recall Ref: R2001/124
    Exact Model: (BJ) and Premacy (CP)
    Description: FUEL TANK HEATSHIELD MAY BECOME INSECURE
    VIN: JMZ BJ*** ***100001 TO JMZ BJ*** **298749 (323), JMZ CP*** **100001 TO JMZ CP**** **147747 (PREMACY)
    Build Date: 30th June 2000
    Numbers: 19779
    Defect: The rivets securing the fuel tank heatshield may corrode and break, causing the heatshield to rattle excessively.
    Action: Recall affected vehicles and replace rivets with nuts and bolts
    Launch Date: 13 November 2001
  • Options
    While this is interesting, I doubt it pertains to our 5's for several reasons. First, I would think that a recall from 2001 would already be corrected in a 2006. Second, I doubt that they would bring us in and pay for all the rental cars for nuts and bolts. This problem sounded like it was an annoyance of rattling sound, not a fire hazard -- at least not until the part corroded and *if* it fell off.
    I will be glad when Mazda speaks in the terms as understandable as that recall, on our recall. At least that is clear!!!!!!!
    Shari
  • Options
    Make : MAZDA Model : MAZDA5 Year : 2006
    Manufacturer : MAZDA NORTH AMERICAN OPERATIONS
    NHTSA CAMPAIGN ID Number : 05V412000 Mfg's Report Date : SEP 16, 2005
    Component: ENGINE AND ENGINE COOLING:EXHAUST SYSTEM
    Potential Number Of Units Affected : 5500

Please notice that only 5500 were estimated as affected. yet I believe
    Mazda has sold 12,000. This taken to its logical conclusion, it might
    be a problem with only one of the two trims (Touring or Sporting) or
    similarly it may be an (manual versus automatic transmission).

Mazda should attach documents to the NHTSA Posting that specify
    the problem (catalytic converter, coolant, or otherwise) because it
    seems until now it is all speculation.

Still no information as to how or when the repairs will occur. Is there
    an official Mazda newsgroup where updates are posted?
  • Options
    This still doesn't tell us what part is the problem and of course, there is no solution listed like the recall notice you posted earlier. I will be anxious to see the full details. I just checked my MazdaUSA page (where I registered) and the recall is not listed there yet.
    BTW, where did you get the sales number of 12,000? I think I read somewhere here that less than 3000 had been delivered to customers. If that is the case, then 5500 could represent sold and on lot number. When I took my 5 in, I saw my salesman and he stated they were not even allowed to test drive them with customers at all. That makes me think that 5500 represents all that have left factory. Interesting, let us know if you find out more.
    Thanks,
    Shari
  • Options
    isda65isda65 Member Posts: 74
    The 2001 Premacy in the UK is in no way related to the 2006 Mazda5 or the 2006 Premacy in Japan.
  • Options
    richard14richard14 Member Posts: 1
    FYI - My dealer said they won't even let anyone test drive the Mazda 5's on the lot. Mine is sitting in their service center, waiting for a part. They told me it was an exhaust heat shield, and it would be 3 to 4 weeks before they received the replacement parts.

BTW, I love the car/van/space van/city van/whatever you want to call it. It drives like a car, has space like a van, and is getting better gas mileage than the sticker stated. I am getting about 26-27mpg in town...over 30 on the highway.

I can't wait to get it back...I am in a Jeep Liberty right now...noisy, gas gulping, and I feel too far away from the road.
  • Options
    http://www.irv-silverpop.com/mazda/gerber/
    I saw this and remembered that someone had asked. Look at the fine print on the bottom of the page!
  • Options
    I see the build date is is 30th June 2000.
    This must be the old Mazda Premacy they had in Japan and Europe.
    This is not for the "new" Mazda 5!!
  • Options
    nissmazlovernissmazlover Member Posts: 162
    So, after reading all about the recall here in the forum and then later at the official Mazdanews site, but before even receiving Mazda's letter, I took my "Max" (that's our Mazda5's name my family and I gave it) in to the service dealer so they can fix the whole recall issue. I miss my 5 so much! We really fell in love with that car. It's so perfect for us in every way.

In the meantime, since my dealer didn't have a loaner, they arranged for me to get a rental car from Enterprise. I made a point in saying that the whole reason I bought a 5 was because I needed room for my family of four, wanted to be comfortable and needed lots of storage room, so I wouldn't be happy with a regular car. I insisted I needed another minivan, an SUV, or at least a cool yet roomy wagon or hatch. But, they told me they didn't have anything available on the lot - just a bunch of crappy and/or boring sedans (nothing against sedans, just the ones they had were horrible) - or so they thought.

Way off in the corner of their lot was a VERY nice looking, blue, 2005 VW Toureg. I asked: "What about THAT car over THERE?!? THAT looks perfect!" The rep told me that they weren't able to give me that car because it was "damaged" and because it would surpass the allowance Mazda was paying anyway. I again insisted, very nicely and passively, of course, that I COULD NOT have a sedan and needed something that held five people comfortably and had lots of cargo room. So, I asked them: "What's the damage?" They simply said that one of the headlights was out. And I was like: "That's it?!"

So, I managed to get the manager out and he told me that he would be able to give me the Toureg under the condition: that I, myself, had to take it in to a garage to fix the headlight and then later be reimbursed by Enterprise. I definitely agreed to it. They also agreed to lower their corporate rate for the rental in order to fit the $50 a day allowance!!! They were great!

So...now I am driving around in a beautiful, blue Toureg with nice leather seats and an awesome interior and feeling like the king of the road. I took it in yesterday to a neighboring VW dealer to fix the "damage" and it turns out the headlight was covered under warranty, so I didn't need to pay a dime for it. Isn't all this cool? The Toureg, though, gets ATROCIOUS gas mileage - even with the V6 (you actually SEE the needle move!)

Well, I am excited about this and just wanted to share with other Mazda5 owners - we're a special breed. All the enterprise members said I wouldb't want my car back after driving the Toureg, but, call me crazy, I STILL much prefer driving my Max and miss "him" terribly. He's still MUCH more fun to drive, more comfortable, more fuel efficient, has a better ride and is cuter; and my wife, kids and I really do like him better than Tory (that's the Toureg's nickname now ;-) ). She's nice and all, but can't wait that LOOONG month to get my Max back!
  • Options
    bwatersbwaters Member Posts: 52
    And we are calling our yellow rental Mazda3 with leather seats and moonroof our "minibus" because it's close to the yellow of the kids school bus. I'm having a lot of fun driving it even though it's an automatic, and we are getting good mileage. Still, my wife can't wait to get the 5 back. She's driving my Honda Hybrid while we have the rental. I'm :) .
  • Options
    qddaveqddave Member Posts: 164
    brit,
    Don't be concerned about the recall in the UK. I read an article, on a site that can't be mentioned, and it said that the production halt was global but the recall does not apply to Japan and Europe because those vehicles have different engine configurations and control management units than NA.
  • Options
    qddaveqddave Member Posts: 164
    Wish that this would have been handled a little better
    though and that Mazda would give us complete details
    of what the repairs will entail.

How could it be handled better? Mazda began notifying customers well before NHTSA got involved, they're offering loaner vehicles, albeit not always new vehicles, and they at least giving a potential timeframe for the fix. Think of how they could be leaving everyone out high and dry.

As for giving complete details of the fix, do you realize how far removed the dealers are from the engineering community? Just take solace in the fact that they are working on it. There's alot that needs to be done in a recall, regardless of how minor or major the flaw. Parts need to be redesigned, prototyped, tested (and not some quick evaluation, who wants a recall of a recall), produced for mass production, shipped to the parts distribution locales, then shipped to the dealers. Just be patient.

I sometimes wonder if everyone is reacting so negatively because their cars are so new, or just because of the general inconvenience. Would the same reaction be so prevalent if it was 2007 and the cars were 2 years old?
  • Options
    Is anyone concerned about the cars not being driven for up to a month?
    I know from experience that even the new batteries can loose charge, tires can deflate and degrade, or the car simply may not start if not driven for prolonged periods of time. Any thoughts? :confuse:
  • Options
    Im not that worried about them not being driven. They probably sit undriven for longer periods between manufacture and sitting on the dealer lot before purchase. Mine only had 3 miles on it when I got it.
  • Options
    chacobleuchacobleu Member Posts: 228
    I’ve heard/read that the 3, sedan or hatch, has bolt holes under the plastic/rubber strip for adding a roof rack/rails. On a website, supposedly Thule makes a roof rack/rail that is made to fit perfectly over these bolt holes. This rack/rail is made flush so that the bars do not protrude outside of the rack tower that connects to the bolt holes. I was looking at the accessory brochure for the Mazda 5 that shows the same exact roof rack/rail. I don’t know any specs on either and I don’t know the mfg. of the Mazda 5 roof rack/rail.

I posted this on both the Mazda 3 & 5 forums. Can anyone verify (or not) that the Mazda 5 roof rack/rail will fit on the Mazda 3 (especially the hatch)? If it does, I can imagine the reason why Mazda OE would want to keep this a secret.
  • Options
    ffunffun Member Posts: 29
    These recall has actually been a blessing in disguise for me. We were planning a road trip at the end of September. We plan on driving over 4000 km. Now that the car has been recalled we can put all of that on a rental rather than our Mazda5. We got a Dodge Caravan from Enterprise as our replacement vehicle. What a piece of junk. I can't believe this is a brand new vehicle. It feels like I'm driving a tractor compared to the Mazda5.
  • Options
    thisisamericathisisamerica Member Posts: 25
    hi,

5 owners? Do u keep your car insurance since the 5 was recalled? Or u have already suspended the car insurance for ur 5?
  • Options
    I was actually wondering this same thing just this morning. My Mazda5 has been sitting at the dealer for a week now...should I suspend the insurance? Or does the Mazda5 need to be insured in order for the loaner car to be covered by insurance? What are other Mazda5 owners doing?
  • Options
    Speak to your insurance agent....but I would NOT cancel your insurance. Each state has different rules...Additionally, if you financed the car it must be insured by the owner of record. Otherwise they may have the right to slap on their own insurance at your expense.

Also most dealers do not insure cutomer cars unless the damage is the fault of the dealership. So if a meteorite comes out of the sky and hits your MZ5...the dealer isnt going to insure it....also, in many cases, the loaner car your driving is under your insurance.
  • Options
    bwatersbwaters Member Posts: 52
    "Speak to your insurance agent".... I did.

" I would NOT cancel your insurance. Each state has different rules...Additionally, if you financed the car it must be insured by the owner of record. Otherwise they may have the right to slap on their own insurance at your expense"

That is exactly what my insurance agent said. We must have the same policy in the same state!
  • Options
    Geez...65 MPH in second gear isn't a good combination in ANY car. If I promise not to drive at 65 MPH in 2nd gear, can I have my Mazda5 back? :P

Here's today's press release:

"Mazda has determined that the cause of these fires is excessive exhaust heat caused by inadvertent operation of the vehicle in the manual mode of the automatic transmission at highway speeds in second gear. It is possible that extended high-RPM operation may cause this exhaust overheat, and a subsequent fire.

Mazda will resolve this situation with the installation of a warning label instructing customers on the proper operation of the vehicle in the “M” mode of the automatic transmission. In addition, a heat-shield will be added to all vehicles as well as a recalibration of the automatic transmission electronic control unit.

Mazda expects all vehicles to be repaired and returned to their owners as soon as possible. New vehicle deliveries will resume as soon as vehicles in inventory are repaired. In the interim, Mazda will provide all customers with replacement transportation at no cost."
  • Options
    driverinvadriverinva Member Posts: 14
    Where did you find the press release? Do you have a website link?
This discussion has been closed.