Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Nissan Murano 2006

2»

Comments

• Options
    tidestertidester Member Posts: 10,059
    Hi, everyone. As you've probably noticed, we have been trying to refine the discussions into more narrowly focussed topics. Our objective is twofold. We want to make it easier for people seeking specific information about their vehicles to find it easily and without having to wade through hundreds or thousands of postings.

To those ends, we will be shutting down the general make/model discussions and work exclusively with specific issues. This requires us to populate the make/model subsections with relevant, interesting and timely topics. Rather than having the hosts simply create boilerplate topics for each make/model, we feel that you, the owner, the make/model enthusiast and the prospective buyer can best judge what those topics should be.

You can help by adding a discussion (it's easy!) or suggesting one here.

To add a discussion, click on the last link in the "You are here" line at the top of this page. That will take you to the topic page for this make/model. Review the list of topics and click on the "Add discussion" link when you've decided what topic you'd like to add. Follow the directions and you're done! Feel free to add more than one. Just avoid duplicating existing topics and try not to make it TOO specific!

Your help and continued participation in the Forums is greatly appreciated! Thanks.
  • Options
    whitallwhitall Member Posts: 190
    I was just reading about cargo liners and cargo covers and I got to wondering.....My 2006 is Merlot with Charcoal interior. It never seemed right to me that my cargo liner and cargo cover are tan and not gray or black. I can sort of understand the cover as it lines up with the headliner, which is beige. Is my cargo liner supposed to be gray/black? Did it somehow get switched at the dealership? If so, would they switch it now that I discovered it was a mistake (if it IS a mistake)? I purchased it in July and had a lot of problems with it leaking, which are now finally resolved.
  • Options
    alweinholdalweinhold Member Posts: 1
    I bought a used 2006 Murano without a factory roof rack/rails. I always figured it would be easy to call a dealer and get them installed. I called a dealer today and they said that the roof rails are factory installed and are not an option to have them put on later. Does anyone have an experience to where someone has had a roof rack installed after purchase???
  • Options
    leslienationleslienation Member Posts: 41
    Hi! i had a 06 S AWD model I want to know, is there a way to upgrade my cd/radio system. Since now it just can play cd only, I would like to change it to play 6 cd/mp3 too. i lives in NYC. Any place can do it? Thanks!
  • Options
    kokodogkokodog Member Posts: 1
    just had my transmission rebuilt on my 2005 murano with only 60000 miles. My transmission guy says the cvt transmission is junk. I like the car, but would never buy another with this transmission, stay with the manual
  • Options
    jayriderjayrider Member Posts: 3,602
    how much did it cost?
This discussion has been closed.