Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier-Acura MDX Lease Questions

Comments

• jdms57jdms57 Posts: 5
    I actually ended up with a higher selling price- between start of negotiations and actually working out a deal- the invoice price moved higher. I ended up paying 500 over invoice- 58% residual with a .00145 money rate for the tech 12k miles per year at DCH Acura in Montclair NJ. Lowest price and best service of the 3 dealers I negotiated with in north jersey. Love the car.
  • firsttimeleasefirsttimelease Posts: 5
    edited April 2011
    This was the lease quote I received from a dealer in NY:

36 mo lease on a 2011 MDX with Advance package (no Ent.) based on 12k mi allowance
    Monthly payment: $689 (based on 0 down)
    Bank Fee: 595
    TTL is additional

Thanks!
  • I just wanted to verify the residual value. I was under the impression that a 58% residual was based on 10K miles a year and that 57% residual for 12K mi/yr. Are you sure that you received a 58% residual value with 12K miles per yr? Thanks.. btw you got a great deal. Congrats!
  • Hello Car_Man,

Here's the best lease quote I received so far for a 2011 MDX Tech w/Ent (15k/36mo)

MF 0.00145
    Res. 54%
    NetCapCost 45,182
    Incept/Down 1000 (1st mo + Bank fees+taxes)
    Mo. Pmt. 623+taxes

Need your advice and expert opinion....please help!

Thanks,
    Neel
  • sg819sg819 Posts: 1
    edited April 2008
    Can someone tell me what Acura's April buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 MDX with Tech and 12,000 miles per year is (assuming "Super Preferred" credit tier)?
  • jdms57jdms57 Posts: 5
    You are right for 12k it is 57% and 10k it was 58%- I had been going back and forth and decided on the 12k.
  • tracib1tracib1 Posts: 2
    Hi.
    I have a quote for a 36 month lease with 15,000 miles per year for an MDX with tech package. Any thoughts on this price?

15Kmiles/year
    $605 plus tax = $681/mo
    money factor = .00135
    residual value = 55% or $25913.25'
    No money down
    $648.91 out of pocket to cover registration and license fees.

I feel like there is something missing that would surprise me later.

Thanks for your feedback.
  • amy9amy9 Posts: 13
    Hi CarMan,

I was hoping you could tell me the April MF and Residual for the following:

2011 Acura MDX with Tech Package
    36 month lease
    15,000 mpy

Thanks so much! You have been a huge help over the years.
  • 12k/yr 36 months
    $400 out of pocket
    Mf .00135
    Resid 57%
    $595 + tax 7%
    Acura makes first payment so 35 left
    Thoughts? Thanks
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    Hi Neel. The money factor that you were quoted looks good. It's right in line with Acura's buy rate for his model.

The dealer invoice price of the truck that you're interested in is $45,009. That's pretty close to the price that you were quoted, so you're getting a good deal.

If you like the truck, go for it.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
    Here's the information that you're looking for, sg819.

Acura's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 MDX Tech with 12,000 miles per year are .00145 and 57%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its "Super Preferred" credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
    You're very welcome, amy9. I'm glad that Acura's April buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 MDX Tech with 15,000 miles per year are .00145 and 55%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top aka "Super Preferred" credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • Thanks Car_Man.

Since I last posted my numbers...the dealer came back with a better deal. Here's the latest what I have.

$44184 (Net Cap Cost)
    $0 down ($595 Acq Fess and TTL added to the cap cost)
    $44861 (Total Cap Cost)
    MF 0.00135
    Residual 54%
    $687/mo for 35 months (dealer pays the first month)

How does the above sound...it appears that the dealer's selling price is $800+ below invoice. I don't think I have any more room for negotiation. Do I?

Please advise.

Thanks,
    Neel
  • mdxrocksmdxrocks Posts: 2
    Hi Car_Man,

Could you or some one tell me if I got a good lease or not? I live in MA.

$47,115 (MSRP)
    $43,571 (Net Cap Cost)
    MF 0.00145
    Residual 57% (12K/Year for 36 months)
    Total Drive off $7950 (Includes all fees + TTL + first month payment)
    $400/mo including tax for 35 months
  • jmangum1jmangum1 Posts: 2
    Hi,
    Im in Southern Callifornia
    Several dealers have said the 12K,3yr resid on the MDX Tech/Ent is 56% not 57%-- is this expected/negotiable? (MF .00145)

Also, edmunds shows the invoice as being 44,149 as Kellys shows 45,008 and TRUEcar shows 45,309-- which do you figure is the most accurate...?

It's always so stressful getting a car, but sites like edmunds make it so much better! :)

Thanks!
  • jmangum1jmangum1 Posts: 2
    I actually just answered my own questions about the invoice: one doesnt include Dest, and one includes Dest and AD fees)

So my only question is about the residual being 56%

Thanks
  • Hi Car_man,

Can you please tell us what Acura's May buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 MDX (with Tech and Entertainment) with 12,000 miles per yer? Assume qualification of top aka "Super Preferred" credit tier.

Thanks!
    Hi acurafan2011. Acura's April lease program is actually still good through today, May 2nd. Its April buy rate lease money factor an residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 MDX with Tech, Entertainment, and 12,000 miles per year are .00145 and 56%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top aka "Super PReferred" credit tier.

Please feel free to check back with me in a a day or two and I'll gladly provide you with an update on what the new May program is like.

Car_man
    Host
  • Thanks Car_man... I'll bother you in a few days for May rates. In the meantime, I heard from 2 separate people shopping for vehicles, that due to the tsunami disaster in Japan, Honda and Toyota (and I assume Acura and Lexus) aren't leasing for some reason. Do you know if there is any truth to this? I don't see it anywhere online. I live in the DC area/ Northern VA... I plan to shop the dealerships this weekend.

Thanks again...
  • drjashandrjashan Posts: 9
    It seems everyone in this forum is more knowledgeable than me...

My question is... can anyone please suggest Lease rates( Money factors and residual percentages) for 2011 MDX with Nav package 15000 miles/yr?

Also ..how do you calculate the current money factors?

One more question,I am currently leasing a 2009 Honda Accord EX-L w/o Nav(15K miles/yr 36 month) ending feb 2012 .Residual value is 15300.I only have 20500 miles on it.Do you think its a good idea to trade it in towards a new lease?

Thanks to all in advance
This discussion has been closed.