Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier-Acura MDX Lease Questions

Comments

• Hi cgib2000. Acura's February buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 MDX Tech with Entertainment and 10,000 miles per year are .00072 and 55%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top aka "Super Preferred" credit tier.

You definitely don't want to lease this truck for more than 36-months. That's the longest term that its special lease money factor is available for.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • Hi bkbob63. Acura's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 MDX Tech with 10,000 miles per year are .00072 and 53%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top aka "Super Preferred" credit tier.

Acura is not currently providing any dealer cash on the '12 MDX.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi, Car_man.

I'm interested in leasing a 2012 Base MDX and would like to know the March money factor and residual for a 36 month, 12k mile/year lease. Also, are there any incentives, dealer cash, or any other promotions for Lessees or Dealers that apply to a lease like this?

Thanks!
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,518
    Here is the information that you seek, infoseeker8.

Acura's March buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 Acura MDX Base with 12,000 miles per year are .00090 and 56%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top aka "Super Preferred" credit tier.

Acura is not currently providing any dealer cash on the 2012 MDX.

Car_man
    Host
  • Howdy! I am ready to lease an mdx technology package.

Acura have special on the base model (MSRP $43k) at $560 a month with nothing down.

Could somebody give me a ball park figure that would be a good deal on a technology package with same terms MSRP $46,600 and the tech / entertainment package MSRP $48,500.

Any tips appreciated - thanks!
  • Car_man,

Do you have the data for money factor and residuals for the 2012 MDX with Tech or the Advance packages now that it's March? 36 month term and 10k/yr. Strange thing is that Edmund's says that there IS a lease deal (at least on Tech pkg) but Acura site only mentions deals for base?? :confuse:

Strange how it's disparate. Thanks in advance!

Ron
  • 71pinto71pinto Posts: 1
    I am interested in leasing a 2012 MDX with Tech only w/ MSRP of 47,490. Lease terms are 36 months 12k miles/year, ZERO down, ZERO drive off.
    Today I was quoted $589 month + tax. Is this a good price or is there more to negotiate?
  • bluesbudbluesbud Posts: 2
    Hi Car_Man,

Do you have the current money factor and residual value for the 2012 MDX tech 36 months with 10K and with 12K miles? Thanks in advance!

Nick
  • The information I received was that the residual on a 2012 MDX Tech, 36 months 12k per year was 54% and the money factor offered was .00080.
  • bluesbudbluesbud Posts: 2
    Thanks corvette.
    Do you have the numbers for 10k miles?
    Hi brittexan. If I was in the market for a 2012 Acura MDX right now, I personally would shoot for a selling price of around $500 over dealer invoice minus the $750 dealer cash incentive that is currently available on it. You can look up this vehicle's exact invoice price (make sure to include the destination charge) over in the New Vehicle Pricing section of Edmuds.com.

Once you have arrived at a selling price that you are comfortable with, have the dealer calculate your payment using Acura's current buy rate lease money factor of .00090. That factor is for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
    Here's the information that you're looking for Ron. Acura's March buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 MDX Tech with 10,000 miles per year are .00090 and 55%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of a '12 MDX Advance are .00090 and 53%.

This money factor is good on all MDX trim levels, but Acura is just advertising the deal on the base.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi Nick. Acura's March buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 MDX Tech with 12,000 miles per year are .00090 and 54%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The residual value for a lease with only 10,000 miles per year would be 1% higher.

When negotiating your deal, make sure to take advantage of the $750 dealer cash that is currently available on leases of this truck.

Car_man
    Host
  • moncheromonchero Posts: 6
    edited April 2012
    I am about 18 months (16k miles) into my 3 year lease on a 2010 MDX tech. Current payment is $622m and $710 drive off. At the time it was considered a good deal based on what others were paying on this forum.

I got a call from the original dealer offering a trade up to a 2012. No out of pocket. Same terms as my prior lease. The new offer is:

2012 Acura MDX Tech
    M.S.R.P. $47,490+Fees and Accessories
    Lease Special Pricing $44,300+Fees and Accessories

36 Month 10,000 miles per year lease
    Residual Value $26,119.50
    Acura Promotional Money Factor .00090

Zero out of pocket expense, just taking your MDX in trade.

36 Months $581.48 Tax
    Monthly Tax $46.52
    36 Months $628.00 Including Tax
    (Technically 35 monthly payments, as your first monthly payment would normally be made at lease signing, but is waived under this program)

Any advice on how to determine if this is a good deal? Seems fair enough. (I posted this on one of the other threads, but this seems like the better place to ask..on the other thread one suggested that I am not getting compensated for positive equity from my trade...I'm not sure how to approach this request to the dealer logically if that is the case) Thanks,
  • moncheromonchero Posts: 6
    ...a different dealer I approached via email is offering the lease trade up after 21 months at a $0 drive off and $599/month. I feel like I've saved about $22 potentially by just shooting off an email. Still interested in hearing from someone who has pursued a similar deal. Thanks,
  • uvasauvasa Posts: 21
    Check out my post # 2306 for details, and Car_Man's reply.

I traded up my 2009 Base earlier this year for 2012 MDX Base. Same payments $ 479/M 12K, 36 Months. $0 Down. I had 3 payments remaining on my lease. Acura threw in 4K additional miles so I have 40K miles now.
  • slimkslimk Posts: 3
    Hi,

I am looking to purchase a MDX 2012 Technology Package with the following options:
    Sport Running Boards
    Roof Rails - Silver
    Body Side Molding
    Tri-Fold Cargo Tray

I have only visited one dealer sofar and below is the offer I am getting for 36months lease @ 10k miles per year:
    $658/month including taxes and fees for 35 months
    Residual Value: $26,340
    Total Price of the vehicle: $45,151

Any idea how far can I go. Thank you very much for your help.
  • msajeckimsajecki Posts: 1
    My lease is up in a few weeks on my 2009 MDX with Technology package and Sport running boards.

It has 55k miles on it (I am a little over my 15k per year allowance).

Here is my question.

The payoff is $22k

KBB shows it's value in the good category (it exceeds that description, but I assume they will go a grade down) at about $27k

Here's something odd, the KBB value directly from the AFS site shows it's trade in value at $22k, that's a bit misleading.

Trader Online's value shows it at $26k and change

Anyway, here's the question.

If I trade in the MDX towards something else, I'll have $4 to $5k in equity to roll into something new.

If I turn in the MDX, I get nothing, right?

What if I buy another MDX, do they factor in any of the equity, or do they just give me a little benefit for being a repeat customer?

I'd like to hand them the keys to my 2009, get a new 2012 Lease with Tech package and 15k miles per year with nothing out of pocket.

With perfect credit, where does that put me monthly?

Thanks
  • hpowdershpowders Posts: 4,269
    Hey Car_man!

Please tell me the residual and base money factor for a 2012 base MDX, 36 months, 10,000 miles per year.

Thank you!

hpowders
  • asifpasifp Posts: 5
    I have received the following quote for 2012 MDX tech and entertainment..
    599/month 36 months totally zero out of pocket all taxes included in 599 installment..12K miles per year

residual is 53%

lease end buy out is 26300$

please let me know if this is a good deal
This discussion has been closed.