Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier-Acura MDX Lease Questions

Comments

• Hello tbenson81. Acura's January buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 MDX Tech with 15,000 miles per year are .00100 and 51% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The residual value for a lease with only 12,000 miles per year would be 2% higher.

When negotiating your deal on this vehicle, make sure to take advantage of the $2,500 cash incentive that is currently available on it.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • Hi kimandjay. Acura's January buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 MDX Tech with 12,000 miles per year are .00100 and 53% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

There is $2,500 dealer cash on this model right now.

Car_man
    Host
  • Thanks balaskonis. Please see my previous posts for the information that you're looking for.

Car_man
    Host
  • andyb6andyb6 Posts: 1
    Carman, can you please post the January numbers for an Acura TL 2FW with Tech package?
    Residual and money factor for 12k miles? Also are there any incentives or dealer cash for January for Acura TL?

Thanks and love this site!
  • Car man,

I saw for the Tech for 12K miles...but for the Base? and what if the offer from Acura FS shows for just 10K miles 36 months? does that money factor change? Are these things negotiable with dealerships?

Thanks again
  • I'm glad that you like this site so much, andyb6. Please post any questions that you have about leasing an Acura TL over in the Acura TL Lease Questions discussion. The information that you'e looking for may even already be there.

Thanks. See you there.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi balaskonis. I didn't realize that you meant the base model. Acura's January buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 MDX Base with 15,000 miles per year are .00100 and 53% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Acura's residual values for leases with 10,000 miles per year are 3% higher than its 15,000 mile per year residual values.

When negotiating your deal on this vehicle, make sure to take advantage of the $2,500 cash incentive that is currently available on it.

Vehicles' residual values are essentially set in stone, but dealers are often allowed to mark up vehicles' buy rate money factors to add additional, hidden back-end profit to deals. That's why it is important to check the money factor that the dealer is using to calculate your payment.

Car_man
    Host
  • I just closed an Acura lease at Thousand Oaks Acura. Internet mgr Sam. Quickest and easiest transaction. I have been watching this forum and thank you for all the great info. I got 2013 mdx base for $37676 including cargo tray. No trade in. 977 drive off. 474/mo plus tax. 15k yr
    I had had competing offers for 200-1300 more.
  • Hi Carman, Acrua is currently advertising $500 per month no money down no first payment 10k 36 month 2013 base MDX lease, which sounds like a good deal. Am I missing something? Also you mentioned a $2,500 dealer cash back from Acrua. Whould you know if the cash back to the dealer is in addition to the national deal? Thanks in advance.
  • ct44ct44 Posts: 8
    For what it's worth, I went through BJ's auto buying to solicit a quote for an MDX w/Tech Pkg. I am in CT but the closest dealer participating in their program was Open Road Acura in Wayne NJ. They were kind enough to get back to me immediately. With no money down, 12k miles/yr for 36 mos, the lease was 555/mo. plus sales tax and DMV. There was no mention of incentives in the email. The BJ's site listed their member pricing as being invoice less $2500, so I assume the 2500 was the dealer/manufacturer incentive. The quote did not specify either the msrp or the selling price/residual of the vehicle. As the information was incomplete, and the payment seemed high, we went with a different vehicle altogether. Again, the 555/mo was before sales or property taxes.
  • Question,

What ended up as the month with taxes, total also what dealership?
  • Just got an offer for a 2013 MDX base with an OTD price of 38,000, but that does not include the TTL or "inception fees" of an additional $1306. The 1306 includes acquisition, conveyance, etc.

Final price per month with tax was $486 for 10K miles/3 yr lease.

Good or can do better?
  • I googled this but cannot find a definite answer: How does one get to know the invoice price of a car online?
  • jrod13jrod13 Posts: 18
    Closed in mid dec...2013 base...482 incl taxes with 1k out of pocket for first month title registration etc. sell price 37.7k plus free all weather mats and two services...I am in nj
  • joenyc111joenyc111 Posts: 28
    edited January 2013
    Hi jrod13 .. Congrats on the car. Which dealer was this in NJ? I am also in NJ. Just last night, a dealer close to my house wanted $40k for the same car ('13 base)+ $299 doc fee + TTL.
  • was this 36 mo. 10K miles/year or more?
    Yes 36 months 10k per year.....park ave acura....ask for nick...let me know I can send him a note saying my bud balaskonis will reach out.
    Joe let me now I can send my guy a note and ask him to give you same deal...park ave acura..ask for nick..this forum helped me a lot so willing to help others.
  • Hi tonysi21. Acura is likely using part of the dealer cash to arrive at the advertised payment that you mentioned. Having said this, I have found that savvy consumers who live in areas that have a decent level of competition are usually able to beat manufacturers' advertised lease payments by negotiating a lower selling price than the one that was used in the ad.

If I was in the market for a 2013 MDX right now, I personally would shoot for a selling price of a couple hundred dollars over invoice minus the $2,500 dealer cash. you can look up this model's invoice price over in the New Vehicle Pricing section of Edmunds.com.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi joenyc111. That information is available right here at Edmunds.com. Just look up the exact model that you want in the New Vehicle Pricing section of this site.

Car_man
    Host
This discussion has been closed.