Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier-Acura MDX Lease Questions

Comments

• Hi jrod13 .. Thank you, I appreciate that. I am not ready yet. I will be ready to purchase in last week of April.
  • This is great. Thank you.

Since this model is changing in the summer, I have a question: Will this (or typically any) car's residual change when there is a significant change in the model? I mean at this time:
    For this exact same car
    Right now the terms are 15,000 miles per year and 51% residual
    When the new model is up for sale, will that be say 15,000 miles per year and 41% residual?
  • I am looking at visiting TO Acura for an MDX lease and would like more specifics on the good deal you received. Can you tell me if the 977 drive off you paid includes all tax/title fees and first month payment? Any additional upfront costs?
  • Now that it's Feb 1, any change in MF or residuals Car man? I couldn't close on an MDX on Wednesday and can only make it up there Monday, didn't know if the 5 days changed the MF and Residuals due to the new month....still 2500 in dealer cash right?

Thanks!
  • It included everything.
  • You're very welcome joenyc111.

It is possible that the residual values for the next generation of this vehicle will be better than the current generation's residuals, however most likely they will be fairly similar.

The residual value for the current generation MDX will likely drop a little when the new one hits dealers, but I doubt that it will fall by 10%. If the residual value on the '13 MDX dropped to 41%, which is terrible, Acura would likely just pull the plug on its lease program and go with finance support or dealer cash, or some combination thereof.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • Hi balaskonis. Acura's February lease program is the same as its January lease program was. The dealer cash is the same as well.

Car_man
    Host
  • Long Story Short - walked out the door for $505 for 35 months ALL in on 36 month 10K miles per year lease. Zero out of pocket - I mean zero and Dealer made first payment hence the 35. All done through email and hassle free with Acura Ramsey Internet sales.
  • I am thinking about 2013 MDX w/ tech.

I recently got quote in NJ for $510 10k/36 mon w/ $3600 upfront inception and tax.

Any info on other lease deals w/ tech package specifically?
  • who did you deal with. They offered me $500/month, same car - 36 payments, not 35. I offered $450 and they said no. I told them I would speak with them Monday.
  • doctom2doctom2 Posts: 4
    Hello,
    Can someone please share the '13 MDX Advance's residual and money factor for a 36 month, 12k/ 15k lease. Thanks in advance.
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    I'd be happy to help you out doctom2. Acura's March buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 MDX Advance with 15,000 miles per year are .00062 and 48% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The residual value for a lease with 12,000 miles per year would be 2% higher.

When negotiating your deal on this vehicle, make sure to take advantage of the $2,500 dealer cash incentive that Acura is currently providing on it.

Car_man
    Host
  • techointechoin Posts: 3
    Hello Carman,

Can you please let me know what is the MF and Residual for 2013 MDX Base 10K miles for this month

Thanks in advance
  • Car_man

Trying to check my numbers on a recent purchase. Can you let me know what the buy rate and residual are for a 2013 MDX Tech/Ent with 10k miles?

Thanks!!
  • I received a quote for a 2013 MDX w/Tech at Joe Rizza in suburban Chicago for $41k plus TTT. He quoted me a residual of 53% which is much higher than what you listed here. He hasn't pulled my credit yet (which is in the mid-high 700's). Will the % drop based on my credit worthiness? Just trying to figure out the discrepancy.

thx.
    Here you go techoin. Acura's March buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 MDX Base with 10,000 miles per year are .00062 and 55% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

When negotiating the capitalized cost for your lease, make sure to take advantage of the $2,500 dealer cash that is currently available on this model.

Car_man
    Host
    I'd be happy to help you out, mpressive. Acura's March buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 MDX with Tech, Entertainment and 10,000 miles per year are .00062 and 52% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

There's $2,500 dealer cash on this model.

Car_man
    Host
  • dave1129dave1129 Posts: 7
    I was quoted a purchase price of 39,995 for a 2013 mdx with technology package. sticker is $47K+. What should the lease payment be for that car for 36 months with 12k and 15K of miles?
  • tuktuktuktuk Posts: 2
    Which dealer...I am looking for one too.
  • dave1129dave1129 Posts: 7
    I've been going back and forth between two dealers in Northern Virginia. My last quote is $535 a month out the door, all fees and taxes included. 12k for the MDX with tech package. Seems like a fair deal to me. anu thoughts?
This discussion has been closed.