Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier-Acura MDX Lease Questions

Comments

• Hey a4sf. Here's the new info.

Through February 1st, Honda Finance's buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a base 2010 Acura MDX with 15,000 miles per year are .00145 and 55%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top aka "Super Preferred" credit tier.

Good luck in your quest for a new ride, and make sure to let us all know how everything turns out.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • Hello cskalyan. Through February 1st, Honda Finance's buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a base 2010 Acura MDX with 15,000 miles per year are .00145 and 55%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top aka "Super Preferred" credit tier.

You can find the dealer invoice price data that you're interested in over in the New Vehicle Pricing section of Edmunds.com.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • chicatchicat Posts: 6
    Do you happen to have MF and residual values on the base 2010 MDX with 10,000 miles/year on a 36-mo lease? Thanks.
  • mthomtho Posts: 3
    Today I got the following quote for a 2010 Acura MDX, Base Package:

Price: $41,700
    Down payment total includes first payment, licensing, acquisition cost: $1600
    Monthly Payment: $617, including tax
    .00145 money factor
    10,000 miles, 36 months
    Didn't get a chance to get the residual, cap cost.

Thoughts?
  • a4sfa4sf Posts: 11
    Car_man,

Thanks for the updated numbers. Are those applicable to the Tech package as well?

I am on the west coast so inventory is low right now and the prices are reflecting it.
  • I leased a 2010 MDX with 12,000 annual mileage allowance and lease factor of .00162 and $880 down, for a payment pre-tax of $592 for 35 months. The down payment covered the first payment. This car is fantastic! My only issue is that you cannot tell what gear it is in from looking at the console and the dash selection is sometimes blocked by the steering whee.
  • What was the selling price and residual ?

Thanks
  • I am looking to lease a 2010 MDX with tech and ent package. Can you tell me what I can expect to pay on a 36 month lease, 12,000 miles, and zero down (I will pay the taxes upfront). With the way these leases are going, I am wondering if it would be more cost efficient to try and buy a used 2009 model. I live in Long Island, New York.

Thanks for any help you can give.
  • I am looking for a 2010 MDX with technology package. I was offered the following deal : 3,999$ down payment and 561 $ a month for 36 months with 10,000 miles a year. What do you think of this offer? I insisted on knowing the money factor as well as the residual value but for some reason the dealer has been reluctant to disclose them. Is this a decent deal? I am leasing a honda and the lease is going to expire soon. Do I qualify for a loyalty discount? Does anybody know the invoice price for an Acura MDX 2010 with tech package?
  • geekmageekma Posts: 20
    I just leased an MDX from an Acura dealer in the Seattle area. I checked with all of the dealers in the area and the car is in short supply and no one is giving much in the way of discounts.

Details: MDX Tech/Ent

Cap Cost $44,002
    Residual $25,693
    Term 36/12,000
    Payment $636+ tax (9.8%)

Zero down, 26 months no sales tax (credit for trade-in) and a check for $1,600 back to me on my trade after 1st mo. payment, registration and fees of $1,100.

Monthly payment was not an issue so I chose not to reduce the cap cost with the $1,600 from my trade.

I test drove an RX 350, Lincoln MKX, Cadillac SRX, Infiniti FX 35. I knew 5 minutes into the test drive that the MDX was the one.
    which dealer did you go to? Lynnwood, Seattle, or Bellevue?
  • Need the MF and Residual for MDX Advance/Entertainment
  • captwcaptw Posts: 1
    The invoice price for an MDX 2010 with tech package is $42,919 total dealer invoice.
    I don't know anything about a loyalty discount.
  • Car man - as always, your info and numbers are very much appreciated. Can you please let me know the MF and residual on the 2010 MDX with only tech package? I am looking for a 3 year and 15k mile lease. Thanks in advance

Tony
    I stopped in at the Lynnwod dealer on Sunday. I apparently bought one of the only ones they have received so far that wasn't pre sold. D was great to work with.
    what color did you end up getting?
  • got the following deal on a 2010 acura MDX with TECH
    36 months/10K
    Selling price $45.000
    Money factor:0.00145
    Out of pocket: $3.200, includes taxes, and all fees
    Monthly payment: $642

Does is sound like a good deal? a live in Minnesota
    Bali Blue Pearl with grey interior. My last car had black leather and it was really a heat magnet. That is, during the two weeks of heat we usually have each summer...
  • What can I expect to pay for a loaded 2010 MDX with Technology and Entertainment Packages in Nassau (ie 11050) or Suffolk (ie 11731) county NY? The MSRP of the vehicle I built on the Acura site had a MSRP of $48.6k. We would select the lowest mile package available.
  • I Got the following deal on a 2010 MDX with tech package 12K 36 months lease
    $3,247 out of pocket, covers taxes, license.......
    $650 a month
    money factor:0.00145
    Residual: 54%
    Selling price:$ 44,200

I live in Minnesota. Do you think it is a good deal?
This discussion has been closed.