Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier-Acura MDX Lease Questions

Comments

• doctom2doctom2 Posts: 4
    Hello,
    Can someone please share the '13 MDX Advance's residual and money factor for a 36 month, 12k/ 15k lease. Thanks in advance.
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    I'd be happy to help you out doctom2. Acura's March buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 MDX Advance with 15,000 miles per year are .00062 and 48% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The residual value for a lease with 12,000 miles per year would be 2% higher.

When negotiating your deal on this vehicle, make sure to take advantage of the $2,500 dealer cash incentive that Acura is currently providing on it.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • techointechoin Posts: 3
    Hello Carman,

Can you please let me know what is the MF and Residual for 2013 MDX Base 10K miles for this month

Thanks in advance
  • Car_man

Trying to check my numbers on a recent purchase. Can you let me know what the buy rate and residual are for a 2013 MDX Tech/Ent with 10k miles?

Thanks!!
  • I received a quote for a 2013 MDX w/Tech at Joe Rizza in suburban Chicago for $41k plus TTT. He quoted me a residual of 53% which is much higher than what you listed here. He hasn't pulled my credit yet (which is in the mid-high 700's). Will the % drop based on my credit worthiness? Just trying to figure out the discrepancy.

thx.
    Here you go techoin. Acura's March buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 MDX Base with 10,000 miles per year are .00062 and 55% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

When negotiating the capitalized cost for your lease, make sure to take advantage of the $2,500 dealer cash that is currently available on this model.

Car_man
    Host
    I'd be happy to help you out, mpressive. Acura's March buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 MDX with Tech, Entertainment and 10,000 miles per year are .00062 and 52% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

There's $2,500 dealer cash on this model.

Car_man
    Host
  • dave1129dave1129 Posts: 7
    I was quoted a purchase price of 39,995 for a 2013 mdx with technology package. sticker is $47K+. What should the lease payment be for that car for 36 months with 12k and 15K of miles?
  • tuktuktuktuk Posts: 2
    Which dealer...I am looking for one too.
  • dave1129dave1129 Posts: 7
    I've been going back and forth between two dealers in Northern Virginia. My last quote is $535 a month out the door, all fees and taxes included. 12k for the MDX with tech package. Seems like a fair deal to me. anu thoughts?
  • tuktuktuktuk Posts: 2
    The lease amount seems higher. I have a mdx tech whose lease is expiring soon with 10 k per year and negotiated price of about 42k, and I pay abo about 530 with 3 k down.
  • b2db2d Posts: 1
    Hi Car_Man,

Would you be able to tell me the March buy rate MF and residual value for a 36 month lease of the 2013 MDX with Tech at 10K miles/yr.

I apologize in advance if this information has already been posted. Thanks for any help.
  • Car man,

Would you let me know if this is a good deal. Its seems high.

MDX tech package with $2000 of accessories - remote starter, hitch and woodgrain wheel and shift (based on online prices at acura.com):

36 months
    Tech pkg
    accessories
    $571 month including taxes.
    $1708 drive off (first month, acquisition fee, documentation fee, registration fee)

thanks a lot.
  • shamiv30shamiv30 Posts: 6
    edited April 2013
    Leased 2013 mdx tech for $532 for 36 months with10kmiles/year.paid $800 initially which includes first month payment and taxes.also got all weather mats free with this.Jus want to know if I got a good deal or not?
    The selling price that you were quoted is very attractive. Let's crunch some numbers and see what we come up with dave1129. According to my calculations, if you were to lease a 2013 Acura MDX Tech that has an MSRP of $47,850 and a selling price of $39,995 through Acura Financial Services right now for 36-months with 15,000 miles per year, your zero down, pre-tax monthly payment would be around $487.

The payment for an otherwise identical lease with 12,000 miles per year would drop to around $461.

Car_man
    Host
    Here you go, b2d. Acura's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 MDX Tech with 10,000 miles per year are .00062 ands 53% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

When negotiating your deal on this truck, make sure to take advantage of the $2,500 dealer cash that is currently available on it.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi jeff_vader. How good a deal this is depends upon whether the options that you are adding can be residualized. If they cannot then the payment is about right. If they can be then you would probably be $30 or so per month lower. I wouldn't be surprised if they cannot.

Either way, they're adding a lot to your payment. A regular '13 MDX Tech without all of these add-ons at $500 over invoice would have a zero down, pre-tax monthly payment of around $486.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi shamiv30. You never mentioned what this truck's selling price is, but by playing with the numbers it looks like you probably had a capitalized cost of around $42,600 or so on this deal. That would be $750 over dealer invoice minus the $2,500 dealer cash that's available on this model. That's a pretty good deal.

Enjoy your new ride :shades: !

Car_man
    Host
  • shamiv30shamiv30 Posts: 6
    The MSRP is 47500 and dealer quoted me 40,800 after all discounts including destination fees.i didn't want to put much down so just got some round figures.i would be paying 19,420 for36 months.first month $800 which includes first month payment plus tax then 532 for 35 months.also got accessories worth $200 as bonus.
  • mrtymrty Posts: 1
    Hi,

I am writing from Boston, MA. I was quoted for an MDX Tech for $589/month for 36 months with 12K miles per year with $0 out of pocket. Is it a good deal?

Thanks,
  • omadao24omadao24 Posts: 4
    Car Man, any help on 36mo lease numbers (residual & MF) for a 12k/yr lease on a 2013 MDX Advance? Also, what are people seeing in terms final capitalized costs with respect to the $2500 incentive. Is it fair to expect the price of the vehicle to be about $2500 below invoice due to the 2014's coming out soon?
    Hi omadao24. Acura's April buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 MDX Advance with 12,000 miles per year are .00062 and 50% for consumers who qualify for its top aka "Super Preferred" credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi Carman, thank you for the info on the 12k lease, what would be the MF and Residual for 15k and 17k on a 36 month lease?
  • Car Man:

Thanks for the advice. I don't know if the options can be residualized. However, we were able to get the price down to $550 per month, which we felt was a good deal.
  • mrty:

Take a look at my post for a comparison of what you might expect with a fair amount of options.
  • drjhleedrjhlee Posts: 1
    I am not sure if it is a good deal of 2013 MDX tech lease.

$3000 drive off(include fees and first payment) + $495(including tax) for 36 months.
    12000 mi/yr. Residual about $24800. Can anyone help?
  • otoflyerotoflyer Posts: 1
    are you aware if the following deal posted by someone in Feb is still reasonable and available: 2013 Acura MDX tech package 15k miles for $609 / month, and absolutely no money down. It is a 36 month lease and the salesman said I will be paying for 35 months and keeping the car for 36 months.

Thanks
  • deprosedeprose Posts: 1
    Hello, Lease details baffle me so appreciate advice. Greater Boston location. Currently nearing end of second 3-year lease on MDX with tech packages. Assume i am top tier on Acura credit.

Deal offered to me:
    $492 per month 36 months, 10,000 miles annual
    $1,388 upfront ($450 capital cost reduction, $124 registration fee, $492 first payment, $295 dealer documentation.) I know there is $2,500 dealer incentive program ongoing.

I have been fooled into overpaying before and want to avoid doing so again. I have seen other deals with zero downpayment, zero first month, zero due at leasing for $500/month if taken by April 30.

Thanks.
    Hi jx35hopper. The money factor would be the same for all mileage allowances. The residual value for a lease with 15,000 miles per year would be 2% lower. I don't think that Acura publishes residual values for leases with 17,000 miles per year. If you drive that much, you likely would have to purchase additional miles on a per-mile basis. It is usually less expensive to buy them at lease signing than it is to wait until lease-end and have to pay an excess mileage penalty.

Car_man
    Host
    You're very welcome jeff_vader. Enjoy your new ride!

Car_man
    Host
This discussion has been closed.