Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier-Acura RL Lease Questions

14567810»

Comments

• Hi,
    how long does the $4K dealer cash incentive last for the 2010 RL?

Also, is there a public website where this information can be seen?

thanks,
    nyboy
  • Hi nyboy. The $4,000 dealer cash that Acura is providing on the 2010 RL is scheduled to run though November 1st. As a general rule, manufacturers do not advertise dealer cash incentives, but you can look up the programs that are available on various vehicles in the Incentives Section of Edmunds.com.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • thank you sir, much appreciated.
  • You're very welcome, nyboy.

Car_man
    Host
  • they are advertising a special lease program.
    0 down, 0 first payment, 35 mo @ $620 mo, 10k miles.
    i have to pay taxes and some documentation fees at signing.
    they increased to 12k mi/year for free.

is that a good deal?

second, i am currently leasing a honda. they said i could buy the car right now for the agreed price (even though there is 4 mo remaining on the lease from honda finance) and they would trade in value me $2500 on my 2008 honda pilot in good condition with 36kmi. i can have a check or use it to apply to my taxes that i have to pay on the new lease

is that a good deal? anything i have to worry about?
  • Hi naivecarbuyer. Manufacturers' advertised lease payments are usually reasonable deals, however they also usually can be beaten by savvy consumers who live in areas that have a decent level of competition. It makes sense if one thinks about it. Dealers would be pretty irritated with their manufacturers if they advertised the thinnest possible deal on a vehicle. Shop around for the lowest possible selling price on the RL that you want and then have the dealer use Acura's buy rate lease money factor to calculate your payment.

That's great if the dealer is willing to give you money for your current vehicle. It's usually fairly expensive for consumers to get out of leases early.

Car_man
    Host
  • Have the RL headlights been modified to address the many question about inadequacy
    that began with the 2005 model year? Hundreds of complaints, but never a mention of a recall.

- George
  • Hi George. You will probably have better luck getting feedback on the RL headlights by posting this question over in the Acura RL discussion.

Car_man
    Host
  • maggsdadmaggsdad Posts: 1
    Hi Car_Man. What is the current MF & residual value for a 2011 RL with Tech. 3 years at 10K per year. Any incentives??
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    Hi maggsdad. Acura's July buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 RL with Tech and 10,000 miles per year are .00190 and 53%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top aka "Super Preferred" credit tier.

Other than owner loyalty cash, I don't believe that Acura is currently providing any cash incentives on the RL.

Car_man
    Host
  • Are there are any available incentives for the rl?
  • Hi gregoryx. Unfortunately, Acura is not currently providing any cash incentives on the 2012 or 2011 RL. I don't think that it is producing very many of them right now.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hello,

I am looking for the buy rates on the money factors and the residuals for a 2012 RL tech and a 2012 RL advance. Does anyone have this information?

Thanks in advance!
  • Here you go pens11. Acura's November buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 RL Tech with 15,000 miles per year are .00190 and 46%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of an RL Advance are .00190 and 44%.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hey Carman,

This forum had helped me time and time again. It's time to shop again.

I see you don't have a thread on the new RLX. I was wondering if you have the lease numbers on the new Acura RLX. Money factor and all. Thanks!
  • Sorry 36 month lease 12k in Chicago
    edited May 2013
    Welcome back autoaddict. Acura's current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a base 2014 RLX with 12,000 mies per year are .00097 and 57% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • joegolfsjoegolfs Posts: 8
    edited June 2013
    Car Man

was hoping to get 36 mth, 18k per year MF and residual for Acura RLX with Navigation in Massachusetts.

Thanks.
    You're in luck joegolfs, Acura just improved its lease program on this model. Its' June buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2014 RLX with Navigation and 15,000 miles per year are .00070 and 54% for consumers who qualify for its top aka "Super Preferred" credit tier.

15,000 miles per year is the highest mileage allowance that Acura publishes residual values for. If you need to drive more than that, you will have to purchase additional miles on a per-mile basis. It is usually less expensive to do so at lease signing than it is to wait until lease-end and have to pay an excess mileage penalty, but the exact policy on this matter varies from bank to bank.

Car_man
    Host
  • krista_bkrista_b Posts: 1
    This is the current offering on Acura.com. Is this too good to be true?

2014 RLX 6 Speed Automatic with Navigation
    MSRP $51,845.00 (includes destination, excludes tax/license/title/registration, documentation)
    Down payment: $2999
    Actual net capitalized cost $43,865.78. Net capitalized cost includes $595 acquisition fee.
    Residual $29,551.65.
    10,000 miles/year

$449/month for 36 months

If I calculate this correctly, the cap reduction they are providing is $5500 and the money factor is about .0007. This seems too good to be true. What do you think?
    edited June 2013
    Thank you very much.

Quick question, is MF and residual the same for Technology package?

Dealer tells me .00097 and 52% apply to Technology Package versus .0007 and 54% for Navigation.

Doesn't make sense to me, but dealer seems to be shooting straight on all other issues.

Thanks again for you assistance.
    Hi krista_b. Acura is providing a new $2,500 cash incentive on the RLX to current owners of Acuras and a number of competitive brands. This is likely being included in the advertised lease payment.

Car_man
    Host
    Hey joegolfs. The money factor for the Navigation and the other trim levels used to be different, but I heard that Acura recently made them all .00070.

Just a heads up that there is a new $2,500 cash incentive on this car for loyal customers and the current owners of select competitive brands. Hopefully you qualify.

Car_man
    Host
    Do you know if the residual is the same for Technology and Navigation?
    36 mth - 18k per year
    Sure joegolfs. Acura Financial Services' July buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2014 RLX with Technology, Navigation and 15,000 miles per year are .00070 and 52% for consumers who qualify for its "Super Preferred" credit tier.

15,000 miles per year is the highest mileage allowance that Acura publishes residual values for. If you need to drive more than that, you will have to purchase additional miles on a per-mile basis. It is less expensive to do so at lease signing than it is to wait until lease-end and have to pay an excess mileage penalty.

Car_man
    Host
  • toyoman8toyoman8 Posts: 71
    edited October 2013
    Carman, please help. I am in the subject to lease a RLX Tex package. I dont really care if its 36m or 39m, which ever will give me the lowest m/payment.

Please tell me lease info good for October.

MF
    residual for 36m and 39m
    is there are any incentives from the manufacturer or the dealer

and

MSRP $56,300
    Sale price $54,000
    1st mos. payment out of the pocket.
    what my monthly payment will be with 39mos and 36mos.
    Trade in amount $27000, i owe $29,000 in Texas we have 8% sales tax.

Thank you.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 29,094
    The 2014 RLX has a special money factor of .00070 that carries over from September... .but, I don't have any residual information..

regards,
    kyfdx

Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

14567810»
This discussion has been closed.