Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier-Acura TL Lease Questions

Comments

• CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,518
    Hi jac1304. Acura's April dealer cash on the 2010 TL is the same as it was in March. It is currently providing $2,250 dealer cash on '10 TL Tech models.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • juiced89juiced89 Posts: 4
    I have an 07 TL/w Technology Package with 25K miles on a 36K mile lease which is up the 1st of July, I'm looking for the current money factor and residual lease figures for CT on 10K and 12K/yr leases. Any info you guys have is greatly appreciate.

Thanks
  • bamfbamf Posts: 8
    So I have 8 months left on my 2008 TL lease 25,500 miles on it. Will they likely require me to replace all 4 or pay penalty for tire wear at lease end? I have a flat today, am I limited to what tires I replace with? Any guidance or inisght would be helpful.
    Bamf you can replace the tires with any brand just make sure they are the same size tires that were originally on the car, if you replace with different sizes acura will charge you at the end of the lease, also to verify if tires will need to be replaced, you'll need to measure the tread depth with a tire gauge, Acura allows down to 4/32 of tire wear, as long as your over this you're fine.
  • bamfbamf Posts: 8
    Thanks juiced. I'm told my lease comes with 1500 in wear and tear allowance also.
    That's correct but what they don't tell you is that it's up to $500 per incident, so for example if you smashed the bumper and it's gonna cost $600 to repair they won't cover that expense you have to pay the entire $600. They will cover up to $1500 but no single incident can exceed $500. I hope I explained it clear enough to understand.
  • manu99manu99 Posts: 18
    go on ebay and buy used tires, that's what i did with my lease.
  • Hey Car_man,

Could you tell me the current MF and residual value for the sign and drive lease of a TL base, and a TL Tech in Washington State? Thanks!
  • njvikenjvike Posts: 56
    On a 2010 Tech Package with 2,000 our of pocket and Acura paying 1,500 incentive and making the first month payment (till June only) my monthly payment for a 36 month lease with 15K miles per year is $500 including tax.

Other dealers where hitting me for upwards of the mid 500s. One dealer in PA wanted $590; must not want to part with his inventory :-) :P

I'm not sure if I want to give back the 07 TL Type S. It's too much fun to drive and it's one of the nicest vehicles Acura ever made;I get compliments all the time.

Acura wants $22K. I've seen them anywhere from 22-28. Maybe I'll purchase it and sell it when Acura comes out with a TL that I like to look at; no offense. It's personal preference.

I love Acura vehicles :blush:
  • I just got a price of $949 down, 36 months 10k miles a year for $499 a month on the awd version. I wonder if this is good
  • billyperks2billyperks2 Posts: 378
    That looks like the base AWD and not the Tech.
  • My brother is leasing a new TL Tech and I was wondering if the numbers he's getting are ok. I always buy, so leasing is not my area of expertise, so I thought I'd turn to the experts here. He's leasing for 36 mo/10k miles a year. The selling price of the TL is $36, 937. He's trading in a 2009 Murano SL AWD that he owes money on. He'll be rolling the $4000 he owes into the lease (I know it's not a good idea...it's a long story). Anyways, the money factor they are quoting him is .00177 and the residual value is $22,994. He's only putting down $1000 and the payments are $575/mo. Is this a good deal/bad deal or a middle of the road deal? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  • rob85rob85 Posts: 7
    I have an Acura TL with GPS 2007 with 15000 miles. My lease is coming up in July. Can someone help with some info on what this car is worth ( I have looked at various sites) and if Honda gives any wiggle room and buying out the lease?
    Thanks
    I am considering leasing a 2010 TL when my current lease is up.
    Thanks
  • neazie4neazie4 Posts: 4
    edited April 2010
    I have a quote for an Acura TL Base 2010 for $368 (including tax) a month. Inception fees are $1500. I live in NJ. Is this a good deal? And can someone please tell me what the true inception fees should be in NJ. Thanx
  • stegrinstegrin Posts: 10
    Live in s. Fla- have a deal pending as of now- should i take it or can i do better? (assuming excellent credit)

$250 down- (for DMV stuff)
    36 months
    15K miles
    Dealer makes first pmnt
    free oil changes/tire rotations for life of lease

Your thoughts...
  • Uhhhh....you left out one very pertinent point....payment?
    Dhhh..my bad...went brain dead for a moment...thx

$530- tax included...
  • Not really sure w/15K miles but, it doesn't look bad with small OOP. Did you try the leaseguide calculator?
    leasguide was helpful..thx...fyi- the original delaer called me back and dropped the pmnt down to $520/month..I think we're getting close..
  • What's the negotiated price? That should really tell the tale.
This discussion has been closed.