Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier-Acura TL Lease Questions

Comments

• I just leased a 2010 Acura TL Base from Acura of Pembroke Pines. The "ad" stated the lease would be $349/month 36 months and $975.00 drive off with 10K miles/year. I got the car for $356/month 36 months and $975.00 drive off but with 12K miles/year. Great car/great dealer. I would highly recommend them! :)
  • You're very welcome, chrislrose. I'm really not all that familiar with truecar's stuff so I can't say how good it is, but I can tell you that consumers who are in an area that has a decent level of competition should be able to lease an Acura TL at $500 over invoice minus any available incentives all day long. The TL is a high volume product.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • Here you go, cesar_miami. Acura's November buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 Acura TL Tech with 12,000 miles per year in Florida are .00144 and 58%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top aka "Super Preferred" credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of a 2010 model are .00144 and 53%.

Acura is currently providing a $3,000 dealer cash incentive that is compatible with the lease program on the '10 model, but no cash on the '11 model (other than a volume-based stairstep program).

Car_man
    Host
  • Hello sacdriver. Acura's November buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a base 2010 TL with 15,000 miles per year in California are .00107 and 54%, respectively.

When negotiating your lease on this car, make sure to take advantage of the $2,500 dealer cash that is currently available on it.

Car_man
    Host
  • Here you go, smiton. Acura's November buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 TL AH-AWD Tech in Maryland with 12,000 miles per year are .00172 and 56%, respectively.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of a 2010 model are .00172 and 51%.

When negotiating your deal, make sure to take advantage of the $3,000 dealer cash that is currently available on leases of the '10 model.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi newdrivercomin. What is this car's selling price? That is a very important figure to find out when leasing. The selling prices of leased vehicles are negotiable, just as if you were paying cash for or financing them. Without this number, it is much more difficult to tell how large a dealer discount you are being given and in turn if there is any room left to negotiate. Let us know and I'm sure that either myself or another knowledgeable community member will gladly give you their opinion of this deal.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi, I was wondering if I can get the November buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a base 2010 TL with 12,000 miles per year in Florida

Thanks

Josh
  • I want to thank everyone along with Car_man for their assistance and guidance during our lease experience. We just signed today on a 2010 TL Base, 36mo., 10K/yr with 13K miles rolled over from our previous lease with a dealer here in Chapel Hill, NC. We took advantage of the $2500 dealer cash and ended up with $367/mo with $843 drive off (Title, tax, 1st mo., etc.). They also threw in a set of all season floor mats. We are extremely pleased, especially since another local dealer wouldn't budge off his $425/mo offer, claiming there's nothing left on the table!

My wife says thank you as well!
  • I think Taking car under lease will have little risks during the time of accidents etc. Owning the car will have benifits like insurance etc!
  • Here you go, Josh. Acura's November buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2010 TL with 12,000 miles per year in Florida are .00144 and 56%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top aka "Super Preferred" credit tier.

When negotiating your lease on this car, make sure to take advantage of the $2,500 cash incentive that is currently available on leases of it.

Car_man
    Host
  • You're very welcome, engr8305. Congratulations on getting your new ride. Thanks for taking the time to stop back and let us all know how everything turned out. Enjoy your new ride!

Car_man
    Host
  • How do I find the Dealer Invoice amount on an automobile?
  • Dealer invoice prices can be found at:
    www.edmunds.com
    www.truecar.com
    www.cars.com
  • Carman:
    Would you please provide the residual & money factor for a 2011 TL SH-AWD 6-Speed Manual with Technology Package and High Performance Tires?
    Thanks.
  • smarty666smarty666 Posts: 1,503
    Couldn't have said it better myself. One of the big clues now I get right off the bat whether or not I might be doing a deal is when one of the first things the salesman says to me is, "So, what kind of monthly payments are you looking for?" :shades:
  • Hi geoguy99. Acura is actually running three different lease programs on the TL right now. Which one you are eligible for depends upon what state you are in. Let me know and I'll gladly give you an idea of what this car's program is in your area.

Car_man
    Host
  • Carman, lease will be in Ohio. Thanks.
  • car man im gonna lease a 2010 acura tl from delray acura in delray florida they have an advertised 349 plus tax and other fees i called up to see if it was a good deal i got a deal of 409 dollars a month for 36 months nothing out of pocket at dealer just sign and drive off is that a good deal also residual is 20500 at end of lease
  • Find out how much the dealer is selling you the car for. Yes, you are leasing the car, but there is still a sales price. It is easier to determine if the deal is good or not when the sales price is available.
  • james bond the cap cost of the acura tl is 30350
This discussion has been closed.