Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier-Acura TL Lease Questions

Comments

• Thanks Nacho2 for your reply. Actually this was the Acura TL with the technology package. MSRP was around $40,000 I got it for $35,800. My initial plan was to just pay only the dmv fees and first months payment, however my monthly was coming close to around $420-30 and I wanted to keep it under $400. My tags, tile, dealer fees all came to around $1650 and the remaining was applied to my cap cost. My money factor was 0.00113975 which is around 2.7% finance rate, which I thought was not too bad. I think I got a good deal, however I agree with you that I would have like to not put down $3000 of my cash for a lease. Main motivation was keeping my payments a bit low as well. My monthly now is $399. My residual on this is $23,350.
  • =*( no reply at all
  • Hi, I got the offer for $472 with zero down (just 1st monthly payment) for 2012 Acura TL with Tech package. Just wounder is it good one or I should try to get something better?
  • I forgot to mention that this is for 36 months/12000 miles
  • What dealership? I'm looking to do the same.
  • I'm looking to purchase a 2012 Acura TL SH-AWD Tech. What is the residual and standard money factor for 36 month with 10k miles. Not Super Preferred tier but standard. Is there any dealer cash available?
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,518
    edited December 2011
    Hi dfwcarguy. Acura's December buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 TL AH-AWD Tech with 10,000 miles per year are .00114 and 56%, respectively for consumes who qualify for its top credit tier. I haven't seen the rates for lower tiers, but I'll look into them for you.

Acura is currently providing $1,250 dealer cash on this car. Make sure to take it into account during your negotiations.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • I signed up 2012 TL with tech package at $475/Month with 12K miles/Year $305 Admin fee at the signup.
  • Thank you for your help. The dealership stated the standard rate was .00420 I thought that was to high... I don't understand why but my last car was financed with HFS at 2.9% promo rate in 2008 and nothing has changed in credit. If you could look into it will be appreciated.
  • I'm looking to lease a 2012 Acura TL Advanced. What is the residual and money factor for 36 month with 12k miles out of Los Angeles. Also, Thanks a ton for all your help! With your info last December I leased a 2011 MDX for my wife for only $490 a month that included the 9.75% sales tax with only $500 upfront for license. You saved me thousands! Keep up the good work.
  • Car_man, do you know if there are tax credits on Acura lease in Texas at the moment? Thanks again.
  • dp007dp007 Posts: 4
    This one is a complex one :)

Please advise if the following offer is a good one (NJ Area).

2012 Acura TL base model for 12K 36 months lease at $412 per month, with $2500 down.
    with a trade-in of my 2009 Honda Accord EXL with 32,000 miles (valued for $14,400) this has around $2k negative equity. Sales tax: 7%
  • Doesn't look like a lot of miles on the Honda, why $2000 in the red? Dealer trade-in is $15.5K. Dealer retail is about $18K. Try aiming somewhere in the middle.
  • You're welcome dfwcarguy. .00420?! That's an outrageously high money factor. If there wasn't some sort of miscommunication, you definitely should run away from this dealer.

Car_man
    Host
  • Welcome back mjt9090. I'm glad that things worked out so well for you last time. Let's see if we can do it again :shades: .

Acura's December buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 TL Advance with 12,000 miles per year are .00114 55%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top aka "Super Preferred" credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hey dfwcarguy. I wouldn't be surprised if there was, but I don't know for certain.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hello,

I am looking to lease a 2012 Acura TL Tech Pack in Florida, what is the best option for me? I am currently ending a Lease of a 2009 Acura TL Tech Pack ending in two days. During this lease, I put money down, but for this next lease, I dont want to put any money down or any out of pocket expense, I just want to sign and drive. What is they best way to get this with low payments in the 400-450 dollars a month range???

Thanks
  • Hi newcar2010asap. The easiest way to get a good deal on a leased vehicle is to shop around for the lowest possible selling price and then have the dealer that you decide to go with calculate your vehicle's monthly payment using its buy rate lease money factor.

Acura's current buy rate for the 2012 TL is .00114, but it is scheduled to introduce a new lease program some time tomorrow. If you'd like, please feel free to check back with me for an update.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi. I'm very anxious to find out if there are any changes to the TL lease program in January. Please advise as soon as possible. Is the money factor still .00114? Is it still 58% residual on the 10,000 mile lease. Also, is Acura still offering its dealers the same $1250 incentive.

Thank you VERY much for your help!
  • Hi labuyer100. Acura's January buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a base 2012 TL with 10,000 miles per year are .00098 and 60%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The dealer cash incentive on this car is now $1,500.

Car_man
    Host
This discussion has been closed.