Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier-Acura TL Lease Questions

Comments

• res332res332 Posts: 13
    Drewdude,

I'm in PA. Yes, $540 was everything to drive off, including 1st payment. 36 month lease @ 15K miles per year through Acura leasing. Monthly payment of $319 plus tax which brought it to $347.
  • mjs560mjs560 Posts: 8
    edited May 2013
    My lease on my 2010 TL is up June 30th and I am about to lease another AWD Base TL (non-tech). I am eligible for the $1,500 loyalty incentive and plan on trading in a Camry that I should receive 3K for.

I am looking for input on how I should approach the negotiation. What have other buyers paid recently for an AWD TL with 12k/year? Please reply back with the dealer name if you were happy with your buying experience.
  • chuckjrchuckjr Posts: 61
    Try to keep the Camry as a separate transaction. Carmax will make you an offer or tell Acura you want to sell them the Camry. There is no sense in paying down that much of the lease because of the potential to lose that money should something happen to your new lease.
  • burner54burner54 Posts: 1
    Res332 - I just leased a base TL in New Jersey for $2500.00 down on a 36 mo lease with 10k miles per year. Including taxes & fees, I'm paying $310.00 a month. Dealer paid for my last 3 months payments of $259.00 a mo for my 2010 Sonata, also picked up my $400.00 disposition fee. Also chipped in $1500.00 from the Conquest Program. That brought total down to $4000.00 I thought I did well but after reading the deal you made, it looks like I didn't? Any input would be appreciated!!!
  • Hello Carman...My apologies for not including you in my post (#3020) from yesterday as I truly value your opinion. It was a reply to res366! I would like to know your thoughts on my just completed lease of a 2013 Acura TL FWD. I put $2500.00 down on a 36 mo/10K mile a yr. lease.
    The dealer paid off my last 3 mo of $259.00 payments on my 2010 Sonata. Dealer also included $1500.00 Conquest Program and paid my $400.00 disposition fee. Acquisition fee was$595.00. With all taxes and fees included, I'm paying $310.00 a month /36 months. Let me know your thoughts???
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    You're very welcome drewdude.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
    No apology necessary, weekend1014 :). Do you happen to know what selling price the dealer charged you for your new TL? That would make evaluating your deal much easier.

Car_man
    Host
  • falamiifalamii Posts: 2
    Hello, I have two questions.

1) Does the current Conquest incentive applies to current (lease matures in Aug.) lessee of Audi's (I do not plan to trade my lease in) or it only applies to the owners of Audi's?

2) If I qualify for this incentive, is this something that comes around often? In other words, should I take advantage of this deal (if I qualify) before it expires in July?

Thank you.
  • Thank you for getting back to me Carman! I will gather all of the info - selling price, residual price, etc; asap and let you know. Thanks again!!!
    Hi falamii. The conquest cash incentive is available to both current owners and lessees of Audi vehicles. Conquest cash is not something that's always there on Acura vehicles, but Acura does usually have a decent level of support on the TL through a combination of some sort of cash incentive, special financing rate and lease support.

Car_man
    Host
    You're welcome, weekend1014. Sounds good. Talk to you soon.

Car_man
    Host
  • weekend1014weekend1014 Posts: 7
    edited June 2013
    Hello Carman - The following is the numbers for my lease of the TL FWD:
    Sticker Price is $36,800 - includes $895.00 Dest Charge
    Paid $2500.00 out of pocket - $1500.00 by dealer = $4000.00 down includes first month payment of $310.00
    Gross Capitalized Cost Reduction - 34457.00
    Capitalized Cost Reduction - $2425.00
    Adjusted Cap Cost - $32032.00
    Residual Value at end of Lease - $22080.00
    Agreed upon value of vehicle - $29775.00
    Estimated Taxes & Fees during Lease Term - $1003.00 - N.J. is 7%
    Total Cost Of Lease - $36930.00
    Monthly Payment of $310.00 = $11160.00 over 36 mo - Total paid by end of Lease - $14850.00
    Acquisition Fee - $595.00
    Doc Fees - $348.00
    As stated before - dealer paid off 2011 Sonata lease @ 3 months of $259.00 = $777.00 and disposition fee 0f $400.00
    I think that's everything. Let me know if you need anything else. Thanks Carman!!!
  • momo20momo20 Posts: 3
    I am really interested in leasing an Acura TL in Florida - MSRP $36,800 - 36 months @ 10K per year.

I see all these ads for amazing lease deals ads in the newspaper which are false to me.

Can anybody suggest what I should pay per month with $0 out of pocket - I do understand I have to pay 1st month, tag, and title fee

Please advise what I should be paying per month
    Hi weekend1014. The dealer invoice price of a base 2013 TL is $34,607. There's $1,500 dealer cash that Acura is providing on this model, lowering the invoice price to $33,107. So if I was in the market for this car, I would look to pay around $33,500 give or take a little bit before the reduction of any capitalized cost reduction on my part. I always advise consumers not to make cap cost reductions on leases.

If I am interpreting your post correctly, it looks like the dealer charged you more like $1,350 over invoice rather than the $500 or so that I personally would have wanted. If so, there's probably a little room left to negotiate.

Car_man
    Host
  • jwfrostjwfrost Posts: 3
    Hey Car_man,

Do you have updated June #'s for the Acura TL AWD for both the Tech and Advance packages with 15k miles/year. I assume the 1500 conquest cash and 2000 marketing cash is still available for both of these packages?

Thank you

jwf
  • Thanks for the info Carman - Looks like I got ripped!!! I'll know better next time! I wish I had known about you and this forum beforehand. Thanks again Carman for your interest and service. All the best!!!
    Carman
    I'll be getting two new vehicles in the coming weeks and unfortunately won't have the buying power of making both transactions at once. I'll be getting a TL and TSX wagon. I want to take advantage of the vehicle with the best current incentives as the next deal may not happen until July.

What are the current incentives on both vehicles? I'll qualify for conquest.

Also what are the current figures for the base models of both vehicles for 36 months at 10K and 12K miles?

thanks
  • igozoomzoomigozoomzoom Waleska, GeorgiaPosts: 790
    "I'll be getting two new vehicles in the coming weeks and unfortunately won't have the buying power of making both transactions at once. I'll be getting a TL and TSX wagon. I want to take advantage of the vehicle with the best current incentives as the next deal may not happen until July.

What are the current incentives on both vehicles? I'll qualify for conquest."

Hi there,

Car man is THE man, but until he has a chance to answer, I'll share what info I have-

2013 Acura TSX Sport Wagon
    Currently there are two special lease offers-

$1999 due at signing (includes 1st pymt of $309)
    $309/month for 36 months
    10,000 miles per year allowed
    OR
    $0 down payment ($360 1st payment may be due at signing)
    $360/month for 36 months
    *Both include $500 Dealer Contribution included in both

2013 Acura TL 'Base' 3.5

$1499 due at signing (includes 1st payment of $319)
    $319 per month for 36 months
    *Includes $1500 Dealer Contribution + $1500 Conquest Cash

NOTE- they also have a $0 down payment lease offer on the TL, but the $1500 Conquest Cash can't be combined with the $0 down lease.

Also, have you heard about the 2013 Acura TL 'Special Edition'? It was just announced on 6/07/13, so it's not on dealer lots yet, but will be soon. It stickers for $1500 more than the Base model, but it looks like they're going to offer a lease special that matches the Base ($1499 due @ signing, $319/month).

The Special Edition (SE) adds 10-spoke 18" wheels, rear spoiler and Keyless Access w/ Push-Button Start. Each remote fob stores driver's seat position, mirrrors, cllimate control & audio system preferences (including presets) for each driver, which is very cool.

The SE will only be offered in four colors-

Bellanova White Pearl
    Crystal Black Pearl
    Graphite Luster Metallic
    Silver Moon

And all SE models have Ebony (Black) Leather with contrasting stitching.

It's well worth a look, IMO.

BTW, the 'Competitor Conquest Offer' applies only to TL models.

Good luck. I'm a big fan of the TSX Sport Wagon and have seriously considered getting one. FYI, there are still quite a few 2012 TSX Sport Wagons still out there and might be worth checking out....
    Thanks for the info. I wouldn't have known about the SE TL.

car_man please include residuals on the Se as well.
    Hey jwf. Acura's June buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 TL AWD with Tech and Advance and 15,000 miles per year are .00062 to .00100 (they vary by state) and 52% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Yes, the $1,500 loyalty / conquest and $2,000 dealer cash incentives are indeed still available.

Car_man
    Host
This discussion has been closed.