Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier-Acura TL Lease Questions

Comments

• arijacarijac Posts: 6
    edited January 2011
    Have been quoted for a 30 month lease 318/month 10K (15$ more per month for 12K) with tax,dealer fee 95, bank fee 595,down payment of 699... this is for a 2010 acura TL Is it a good deal? thanks
    Have been quoted for a 30 month lease 318/month 10K (15$ more per month for 12K) with tax,dealer fee 95, bank fee 595,down payment of 699... this is for a 2010 acura TL Is it a good deal? thanks
  • What dealer did you purchase. I am looking for a 2010 TL base model did they have any in stock?
    The amex price of a base TL is 29,583 anybody get one cheaper?
    I got 3 quotes: for the 2010 it was from curry acura, (ask fo uri) , one from brooklyn acura only one color though, and get this Randye acura in MD offered me the same deal for a 2011 aura tl
  • what is the name of this dealer?
    it was radley acura near washington D.C> I spoke to Sam.
  • Looking for residuals and money factor for 2011 TL base 15,000 miles 36 months in Dallas area. Thanks!
  • tghoshtghosh Posts: 4
    Ramsey Acura
  • Here's the information that you're looking for, aggietub.

Acura's January buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a base 2011 TL with 15,000 miles per year in the Dallas area are .00181 and 58%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top aka "Super Preferred" credit tier.

When negotiating your lease on this car, make sure to take advantage of the $1,500 dealer cash that is currently available on it.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • While you're at it, Car_man, can I ask for the residuals and money factor for a new 2011 TL SH-AWD auto. with tech package, 10,000 miles 36 months, in Southern California? (I'm also willing to travel to any California city, Las Vegas or Phoenix to pick up the car if it's worth the plane fare.) Many thanks in advance.

Btw, does anyone know the latest on when the 2012 TL will reach showroom floors? I'm trying to decide whether it's worth the wait for the exterior design modifications, which look good to me based on early reports and spy photos.
  • jmk909jmk909 Posts: 3
    Looking for residuals and money factor for 2011 TL with Tech and 18" Rims 15,000 miles 36 months in Western New York (Buffalo/Rochester) area.

Thanks!
  • qaliqali Toronto CanadaPosts: 60
    I am also thinking of waiting for the 2012. Can you share the links for the spy photos?
  • qaliqali Toronto CanadaPosts: 60
    That's right!. Seems like the beak has been subdued and flattened out a bit like the TSX/MDX and the chrome is gone (I think).
  • The chrome is probably still there. They just cover parts of the cars until they reveal it officially.
    Hi Car_man,
    I'm looking for residuals and money factor for 2011 TL with Tech and 18" Rims 15,000 miles 36 months in Western New York area and was wondering if you'd be able to help.

Thanks!
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    edited January 2011
    Loyalcustomer1, Acura's January buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 TL SH-AWD Tech with 10,000 miles per year in California are .00116 and 56%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top aka "Super Preferred" credit tier.

When negotiating your lease on this car, make sure to take advantage of the $2,000 dealer cash that is currently available on it.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hello jmk909. Acura's January buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 TL Tech with 15,000 miles per year in New York are .00143 and 55%, respectively.

Car_man
    Host
  • chadlchadl Posts: 11
    Carman:

What are the the residuals and money factors for 3 year / 15,000 mile lease in the Kansas City area on the TL, TL-Tech, TL-AWD and TL-AWD-Tech?

Thanks in advance!
    Thanks Car_man!
  • Hi chadl. Acura's January buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 TL with 15,000 miles per year in the Kansas City area are .00181 and 58%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top aka "Super Preferred" credit tier.

The money factors for the other trim levels that you mentioned are the same, but the residual values are 55% for the TL Tech, 53% for the TL AWD, and 52% for the TL AWD Tech.

When negotiating your lease on these cars, make sure to take advantage of the $1,500 dealer cash on the non-Tech and $2,000 on Tech models.

Car_man
    Host
  • You're very welcome, jmk909.

Car_man
    Host
  • chadlchadl Posts: 11
    Thanks Carman - I appreciate it!!!
  • Hello Car-man:

I need the MF & Residuals for a 36 month lease with 12k on a base 2011 TL & also with Tech in the South Fl area. Thanks.
  • Hi Car_man,

I'd appreciate if you could let me know the residual and money factor for a TL tech AWD in the Cleveland area, on a 36 month, 10k/year lease.

Also, if you happen to know, when looking at the Edmunds TMV number on a car as a reference point, does the TMV number include current incentives? For example, this TL's TMV is $39,071 - should I shoot for a number like that for the sale price, or $37,071 including the dealer cash incentive that's available? Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 29,962
    TMV includes all dealer incentives and cash...

It does not include direct to consumer rebates..

Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

• Any time chadl.

Car_man
    Host
  • Here you go bklyn4evr. Acura's January buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a base 2011 TL with 12,000 miles per year in Florida are .00153 and 60%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top aka "Super Preferred" credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of a 2011 TL Tech are .00153 and 57%.

When negotiating your lease on these cars, make sure to take the $1,500 dealer cash that is available on the base TL and the $2,000 that is available on the TL Tech into account.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi scott211. Acura's January buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 TL Tech AWD in Ohio with 10,000 miles per year are .00153 and 53%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Then negotiating your lease on this car, make sure to take advantage of the $2,000 dealer cash that is currently available on it.

Car_man
    Host
  • Thanks Car_man, you're the best. Just test drove one today and love it!
    Just want to compare to Infinity G37 before I decide.
This discussion has been closed.