Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 and earlier-Acura TL Lease Questions

Comments

• ktuluktulu Posts: 4
    Hi sincere1914,

Can you please post the numbers associated with this deal and the salesman? I live right by this dealership and wanted TL Advanced with 18,000 miles as well. Or if you want you can email me at mjferreras@optonline.net.

Thanks,
    Matt
  • Thanks Car_man. Could you also post the money factor and residual for a 36 month 12K/yr lease of a 2012 SH-AWD with Tech? Thanks
  • You're welcome queens207tl. Acura's October buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 TL AWD with Tech and 12,000 miles per year are .00052 and 50%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier. When negotiating your deal on this car, make sure to take advantage of the $3,500 dealer cash and $1,000 loyalty / conquest cash that are currently available on it.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • Carman,
    Looking for the current lease rate and residual for 2012 TL 3.5 Base 15k per year for 36 months.

Current special is $400 with $0 but only 10k per year for 36 months.

I would like to be around $400/mo. with 15k...
  • Hey you can get a TL Tech for that price with up to 18K a year 36 Months. My deal was $460 ACURA TL TECH. It went to $518 because I added some exterior accessories. :)

I saw a couple the day I got my care get a TL Base for $330 a month.
    My deal was done at East Brunswick Acura in NJ.
  • $330? that's unbelievable. That deal must have had some $ down.
    I'm looking to stay under $400 myself with $0 down.
  • My post a page back I got a til tech for 399 including tax. 330 for a base before tax isn't unreasonable right now. 3 yr 12k miles.
  • Incredible deal! What is included in the tech package? Is it essentially Navi?
    I'm looking for a few more miles but that makes me feel better.

What was your negotiating technique? Did you negotiate a sale price, then tell them you wanted to lease or did you just negotiate a lease price per month?

Are you far from Ohio, maybe I should drive to your dealer :)
    Thanks.
  • Thanks Car_man.

I had a question regarding trading in a car. If your in a state that gives you a tax credit towards your purchase when you trade in your car. Can you still get that same credit if your doing a lease? Thanks
  • Hi vladrac. Acura's October buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 TL Base with 15,000 miles per year are .00052 and 53% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

When negotiating your deal on this car, make sure to take advantage of the $3,000 cash incentive that is currently available on it.

Car_man
    Host
  • You're welcome queens207tl. Tax laws very from state to state, but in some states you can indeed still get a tax credit on your new vehicle when trading in your current one...even when leasing.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi car_man,

Could you pls post the money factor and residual values for a 2012 and 2013 SH-AWD w/ Tech?

I'm serious about leasing one and would like to estimate my payments.

Thanks!
  • Sure blacura1. Acura's November buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 TL AWD Tech with 15,000 miles per year are .00118 and 54% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of a 2012 model are .00052 and 44%.

There's $3,500 dealer cash on the 2012 model that you should take into account during your negotiations.

Car_man
    Host
  • Thanks car_man. Do you know how much higher the 12k /yr residual is?

Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 27,921
    Add 2% to go from 15K/yr to 12K/yr...

Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

• chuckjrchuckjr Posts: 61
    edited November 2012
    Carman can you post MF and residuals for both 2012 and 2013 base models.
    3 year 10K
    Can you provide SH AWD numbers as well - no tech or advance.

A few posts back you mentioned Resid on a 2012 AWD tech being 44%. was that a typo?

thanks
  • Car_man,

Wondering what the residual value rates are for November for 12k and 15k miles.

Thanks
  • My dealer in Florida has an Executive/Demo model - never registered
    2012 TL with Tech package - with 6,000 miles

what should be the lease payment for 36 months and 12,000 a year
    trying to put no money down

any advice
  • You're welcome blacura1. RE: 12k...what he said ;).

Car_man
    Host
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    edited November 2012
    Hi chuckjr. Acura's November buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 TL Base with 10,000 miles per year are .00118 and 62% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of a '13 TL SH AWD are .00118 and 60%.

the 2012 numbers are .00052 / 54% for the base and .00052 / 52% for the AWD. The 44% residual that you saw mentioned was likely for the '12 AWD Advance with 15,000 miles per year.

Car_man
    Host
  • Sure crazydeo. Acura's November buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 TL Tech with 15,000 miles per year are .00052 and 48% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The residual value for a lease with 12,000 miles per year would be 2% higher.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hello Carman
    Wanted to see what you guys thought about this deal

I am currently being offered a 2012 Acura TL Base model with 0 out of pocket, 0 down, sign and drive for $450 taxes in for 36 months with 15K miles/yr
    This dealer is also chewing up the remaining 3 lease payments on my current vehicle which is about $900. Can't trade in my current vehicle cuz it has negative equity so best solution is to have them pay the last 3 payments.
    Is there any room here for negotiating, or is this as good as it gets?
    Any feedback is greatly appreciated, thanks!
  • I received an offer on a base TL:
    15K/0 Down/380 month excluding 6% sales tax.

I countered 12K/ 0 down/ 350 month including 6% sales tax.

Thoughts??

Trying to understand the money factor and residual rates makes me pull my hair out!
  • Car_Man,

Could you let me know what the residual % and money factors are for the 2013 TL Base & TL SH AWD? 12k/year.

Also, were the $3,500 of incentives only for November & the 2012 models? On Edmund's incentives page, I can only find $1,000 of dealer cash for the 2013 base model & no incentives for the 2013 SH.

Thank you.
  • Was quoted $500/month for 36 months which includes all taxes an no first months payment an 12k/year. If not what should my target price be ? Thanks,
  • Certainly swa309. Acura's December buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 TL Base with 12,000 miles per year are .00118 and 61% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of a '13 TL SH AWD are .00118 and 59%.

Yes, the higher dealer cash incentives that you mentioned were indeed only available on 2012 models. There has only been $1,000 on base 2013 TL for a while now.

Car_man
    Host
  • tlabarberatlabarbera Posts: 5
    edited January 2013
    Hi,

Would you happen to know the money factor and depreciation rate for 2013 TL with Tech package in January. A number of dealers are telling me they are .001 money factor and 57% depreciation for a 10,000 mile 36 month lease.
    Thanks you!
  • I certainly do tlabarbera. Acura's January buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 2013 TL Tech with 10,000 miles per year are .00100 and 57% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

There is a $1,250 cash incentive on leases of this car. Make sure to take it into account during your negotiations.

Car_man
    Host
  • Car Man,
    Looking to lease a 2013 TL SH-AWD w/tech for 36 mo./10K miles. Here is an offer from an area dealer (best of 3 dealers visited). Any more room for negotiation here, or is this fair?

MSRP 44,040
    Cap Cost 39,057
    MF .00100
    Residual 55%
    Tax 6%
    Mo. pymt $503
    Due at signing $1395 (normal out of pocket)
  • Can you please supply the money factor and residual value for the 2013 Acura TL base with 10000 miles? Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.