Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Acura TSX Lease Questions

Comments

• I got a quote of 400 (incl Tax) Per month and 2600 down payment 10K miles. Can someone comment if this is a good deal?

Thanks
  • Hi all! Been offered a 2011 TSX w/Tech (I4) lease, 15K miles per year, 2,000 down for $360.00/Mo which includes taxes OTD.

Good deal?

Thanks!!!
    :)
  • No, don't look like a good deal.
    You need to find out what the sales price of the car is. Even though you are getting a lease, you need to get the sales price. Then compare that sales price to what truecar.com shows.
  • Thanks for the tips. So I ended up with this

24 months lease
    380 Per Month ( after tax)
    2500 Down

Selling price is 29900.which is 200 more than what truecar.com says.

Thanks
  • ohh_henryohh_henry Posts: 4
    edited February 2011
    Hi!

I'm looking at a lease on a 2011 base tsx (non tech).

36 months/12k miles
    money factor of .00130
    $377 month (including tax)
    0 down, 0 fees, dealer pays first month

Thoughts on how this looks would be much appreciated!

Thanks
  • Helixtimestwo, Acura's February buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a base 2010 TSX with 15,000 miles per year are .00049 and 54%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top aka "Super Preferred" credit tier.

There's also a $1,250 dealer cash incentive on this car right now.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • Hi ketyt. Acura's February buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a base 2011 TSX Sport Wagon with 10,000 miles per year are .00140 and 66%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top aka "Super Preferred" credit tier.

The residual value for a lease with only 12,000 miles per year is 1% lower.

Car_man
    Host
  • are residual and money factor different for 2011 TSX than they are for 2011 TSX Wagon? If so, specifically interested in numbers for 2011 TSX (non wagon) w/ Tech package for both 4 cyl and V6 engine. Thx!
  • gbeergbeer Posts: 5
    I was shopping for a new Honda Accord to replace my 2008 wihich I am leasing for $250/ month + tax. I can get a new Accord with leather for $260/ mo + tax. I saw the Acura lease offers: 2011 TSX lease for $310/ mo + tax. 0 down so I thought it may be worth it over an Accord.

This sounded good, so I let some edmunds dealers call me. I told them I would take the 2010. I was told there were none around. I then asked how about a 2011 for the same price, but I also wanted them to make the last 2 payments on my 2008 Honda Accord.

One dealer did not call me back but I went and saw the other one and drove the TSX. It was nice and certainly better than an Accord. This morning he said he could do the deal. $310/ month + tax $829 drive off and they would give me a check for $279 x 2 = $558. He said the price was $1,423 below invoice.
    I told him I would do it.
    How does this sound?
  • In VA looking to lease a 2010 TSX w/ Tech. I spoke to the dealership yesterday and they offered me a 3 yr / 30 K with $ 0 down, tax, tile, and fees rolled into a payment of $ 386 a month. Does this sound high? The non Tech is $ 320 plus tax, title, and fees. Is the Nav & tax, tile, and fees justify the extra $ 66? How much room is there for negotiation?
  • I got $324 (includes tag/tax/title/ect fee) a month, 12k miles a year. O down, O first payment fo 35 months 2010 Non tech 4 cyl.

The tech with the same lease was $343. I live in Va. I think this is as good as i could have done. what do you think?
  • I paid $343 to lease a 4-cylinder Accord (cloth interior) in 1999....

So... yeah.. it looks good.. lol

Moderator - Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

• I believe that they are, dwood72. Acura's February buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 TSX Tech 4-cyl. with 15,000 miles per year are .00140 and 58%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top aka "Super Preferred" credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of an '11 TSX Tech V6 are .00111 and 54%, respectively.

When negotiating your lease make sure to take advantage of the $500 cash incentive that is currently available on these cars.

Car_man
    Host
  • tytektytek Posts: 2
    I wanted to post my deal as reference for someone looking for a 2011 Acura TSX Sport Wagon (base). It is not great, but best I could find, considering how rare these wagon are around Cincinnati, OH:

36 month lease with 30k miles
    selling price of $30,200 (MSRP: $31,820)
    payment of $368.00 for 35 months (incl tax of 6.5%)
    $443.00 down at lease signing

Seems almost identical to the special lease posted on Acura's website...

It is a very nice car, but only 1 in town was non-tech.

Any thoughts?
  • Superior or Columbia? (no sales contact names, please)

Moderator - Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

• Hi Car_man,

Do you have the Feb. money factor and residual value info for the TSX Sportwagon w/ tech package at 36 months and 10,000 miles per year? This is for MA; shopping around for a good lease deal.

Thanks!
  • Car_man,

Did I get a good deal? I put down a total of $600 and rolled NYS taxes and reg fees into the lease. Its a 36 month/36K mile lease. My payments are $365/month on a leftover 2010 4cyl TSX tech -- I am not sure what my money factor is, but here is the breakdown from my agreement:

Adjusted Cap Cost: $29,932.04
    Residual Value: $17,631.20
    Rent Charge: $839.16

Of note, I traded in an '09 accord... which made up $250 of that $600 down payment. So, $250 came from equity in the car, $350 came out of pocket.

Thanks!
  • biker4biker4 Posts: 746
    $250 trade deal on a 09 Accord? :confuse:
  • Does anyone know the February Money Factor and Residual Rate for a 2011 TSX automatic, no navi, 12K per year?

Also, is there a dealer incentive of $500 or $1250? I've seen two different amounts posted.

Thank you.
  • Meant to say 36 months

Does anyone know the February Money Factor and Residual Rate for a 2011 TSX automatic, no navi, 12K per year?

Also, is there a dealer incentive of $500 or $1250? I've seen two different amounts posted.

Thank you.