Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Acura TSX Lease Questions

Comments

• CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    I certainly do ckiggins. Acura's buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a base 2012 TSX with 15,000 miles per year are .00064 and 57%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top aka "Super Preferred" credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of a '12 TSX Tech are .00064 and 54%.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • jett456jett456 Posts: 33
    Acura (CT) has a lease offer for 0 down for the base TSX for $350.00. This excludes title, tax and fees. The mileage is 10,000. The actual capitalized cost is $28,109.09. Does this seem too high? 10,000 miles is a bit low. I do way under that right now but you never know. I would like to be able to do ) down and keep the payment at $350 including tax. Also I got an email yesterday from Honda saying that they will give me $500 towards first month's payment of a purchase or lease of a Honda or Acura.
  • bubbazbubbaz Posts: 1
    My wife's RDX's lease is up in April and we are thinking about jumping into the Wagon. I'm just about to get on the phone with the dealer to see what's being offered at his SoCal dealership. The letter's we've been getting claim that there is some residual value on the RDX. We are stuck with her driving a Honda or Acura...they are her client. We could hold out a few months by just turning the car in since we only need one car right now and waiting till June if there are usually better deals by summer. Any thought?
  • raskyr1raskyr1 Posts: 13
    Hey Car Man,

Do you have the current lease rates for a 2012 TSX SE 6speed man, 12,000 miles.

Also, does anyone know if Acura dealers tend to offer some sort of loyalty program? I leased my '08 TSX and then purchased it from the dealer at lease end. I'd like to trade it in at the same dealer with hopes of getting a better deal on a new one.

Thanks,
    Rasky
    Here's the information that you're looking for Rasky.

Honda Finance's March buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 TSX SE with 12,000 miles per year are .00064 and 59%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its "Super Preferred" credit tier.

Acura is providing $500 dealer cash on the 2012 TSX right now, but I don't believe that it has any owner loyalty offers on it at this time.

Car_man
    Host
    Thank you!
    edited March 2012
    Car Man,

I'd like to offer the dealer what I believe is a fair price for the car (2012 TSX SE). Would the below figures seem correct?

Using TrueCar Target price of $30,020 and paying TTL up front. (Does $1200-1500 seem about right for all the TTL and fees in Minnesota?)

MSRP: $31695
    Base Cap Cost: $30020
    Costs Added to lease: $0 (paying up front)
    Cap Cost Reductions: $0
    Adjust Cap Cost: $30020
    Residual value: $18700
    Term: 36 months
    Sales Tax %: 6.875% (I think)

Monthly Payment = $345.63 + $23.76 tax. (total monthly payment of $369.39)

Thanks,
    Rasky
  • syntax53syntax53 Posts: 2
    edited March 2012
    Cost of car: $26,521
    Residual: $18,417
    Money Factor: 0.00064
    Monthly Payment: $311 + Tax (36 months)

I did pay for my first month, but nothing else out of pocket. Nothing down, no acquisition fees or title/registration fees.

Other details: I was currently leasing a 2010 base TSX with 16 months left on the 36 month lease. Payoff was $23,173.38. I only had 9,800 miles on the car. Edmunds says the dealer retail is $23,380 or $25,205 as certified used. I assume they are using some cash there to lower the cost of the car. Plus maybe some Acura loyalty cash in the back end.

How did I do?
  • ren0_ren0_ Posts: 2
    2012 Acura TSX Base (36 month / 36,000 miles)

documentation, acquisition, dmv, tire tax and first month = $1,500 up front / $306(month including NJ tax) and no additional money down.
    You're very welcome raskyr1.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi Rasky. I personally think that you can do better than $30,000 on this car. Its dealer invoice price minus the available $500 dealer cash is $29,120. If you are in an area that has a decent level of competition, I could easily see you beating the price that you were given by a couple hundred dollars.

Once you have a selling price price that you are comfortable with, have the dealer use Acura's buy rate lease money factor of .00064 to calculate your payment and you're in business.

Car_man
    Host
  • ajpbf7ajpbf7 Posts: 63
    Hi Carman,

Can you post the April money factor, residual, and dealer cash for the TSX SE and Base? 10k per year/36 month term. Thanks!
  • alancun1alancun1 Posts: 1
    Carman,

Can you also include the
    April money factor, residual, and dealer cash for the TSX Wagon Base and Tech package? 12k per year/36 month term. Thanks!

Sorry if it is already posted
  • fidelity88jfidelity88j Posts: 2
    edited April 2012
    Hi Carman,

What are the April money factor and residual values for the Base 2012 TSX Sedan with a 15K/yr lease w/ 36mo. term? What would you consider a solid deal for a monthly payment with $1000 down?

If you could also provide the Tech money factor and residual that would be awesome.

Thanks for your help!
    Thanks again for the info, Car man! I just sold my '08 and I'll see if I can locate one with a better price. :)
  • mtvcamtvca Posts: 5
    Hi,

So I have an offer for a base TSX @ 27,057. The terms are:

36 months
    12k miles
    .00064 money factor
    59%
    18110 residual value
    Monthly payment $318 (290 base, remainder tax)
    And approximately 350 in registration fees.

Is this a good deal?

Thanks!
    Hey ajpbf7. Acura's April buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 TSX Base with 10,000 miles per year are .00064 and 60%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of a '12 TSX SE are .00064 and 60%.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi alancun1. Sorry for the delay in my response. I have been away. Here you go.

Acura's April buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 TSX Wagon Base with 12,000 miles per year are .00064 and 60%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top aka "Super Preferred" credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of a '12 TSX Wagon Tech are .00064 and 57%.

When negotiating your deal on these cars, make sure to take advantage of the $500 dealer cash that is currently available on them.

Car_man
    Host
    Greetings fidelity88j. Acura's April buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 TSX Sedan Base with 15,000 miles per year are .00064 and 57%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top aka "Super Preferred" credit tier.

The money factor for the Tech model is the same, but its residual values are 3% lower.

When negotiating your deal on this car, make sure to take advantage of the $500 dealer cash that is currently available on it. If I was in the market for this car, I personally would shoot for a selling price of a couple hundred dollars over dealer invoice minus this cash. You can find this car's invoice price over in the New Vehicle Pricing section of Edmunds.com.

Car_man
    Host
    You're very welcome raskyr1.

Car_man
    Host