Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Acura TSX Lease Questions

Comments

• sergeymsergeym Posts: 262
    "Wheels to lease" is a broker, not a new car dealer. It does not matter at all if they stay in business or vanish. Whatever happens to them you still will have Acura warranty and service.
    $380 per month for TSX tech is a great price if it includes everything (MV, doc and so on) and is for 12K miles per year, still good for 10K miles.
  • sergeymsergeym Posts: 262
    edited June 2012
    I would suggest opening a separate thread for ILX.
  • kyfdx%40Edmundskyfdx%40Edmunds Posts: 25,851

Moderator - Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

• chuckjrchuckjr Posts: 52
    Jeff,
    Your post is a month old but here's how i cashed out the equity on my 09 TL - take it to car max. In southern california the used car market is rough because of competition and having to deal with the hassles. Car max gave me a fair price, paid off my lease and gave me a check for $1800. done deal. No title paperwork, bridge loans. I'd suggest giving them a shot.
    car man
    What is the residual and money factor on a TSX wagon for 36 mos? Base and tech w 12k miles

thanks
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,518
    Hi chuckjr. Through July 9th, Acura's buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a base 2012 TSX Wagon with 12,000 miles per year are .00046 and 59%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top aka "Super Preferred" credit tier.

The money factor for a version of this car equipped with Tech would be the same, but the residual value would drop to 56%.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • roubaudroubaud Posts: 39
    That's really cool. I was just thinking about them if we can't sell our car privately. We do own it now, and have a sorta bridge loan. Want to sell before first payment is due. Will see what Acura will do on trade in and maybe Car Max.
    My suggestion is go to car max first. They will give you an offer good for 7 days. then take that info to acura and make sure they match or beat it
  • Hi Car Man,

Do you have the August residual and money factor for a base TSX on a 36 month, 15,000 mile lease?

Thanks!
    I certainly do drock519. Acura's August buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a base 2012 TSX with 15,000 miles per year are .00038 and 55%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its "Super Preferred" credit tier.

When negotiating your deal on this car, shoot for a selling price that's as close to dealer invoice minus the $500 available dealer cash as possible.

Car_man
    Host
  • Thanks so much!

Before I sign on the dotted line, can you tell me if you think this is a decent deal?

Trading in a 2011 Hyundai Elantra with about $500 of equity on a 2012 base TSX. 36 month lease with 15,000 miles per year at $350/month including 6% sales tax. Putting down only the equity in the Hyundai and first months payment.

The next best offer I found was $425/month sign and drive, so this is sounding pretty good to me.
    You're very welcome drock519. Do you happen to know what this car's selling price is? That figure will make it much easier for me to evaluate your deal. Thanks.

Car_man
    Host
  • Yes it is 28,801.
  • Hello Car_man & others, thanks for the valuable information you post here, very much appreciated.

Car_man, similar to what you have for 2012 Base TSX, i am looking for residual and money factor for 2012 TECH car? Assume 36 months and 15k/ year. Also if you can give me 12K miles per year?

Thanks in advance
    Mark
    Hi drock519. This selling price is equivalent to around $200 over invoice minus the available $500 dealer cash, which is a very good deal.

Car_man
    Host
    You're very welcome Mark. Acura's August buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 TSX Tech 4-cylinder with 15,000 miles per year are .00038 and 52%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its "Super Preferred" credit tier.

The residual value for an otherwise identical lease with 12,000 miles per year would be 2% higher.

When negotiating your deal on this car, make sure to take advantage of the $500 dealer cash that is currently available on it.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi,
    I am trying to lease a TSX wagon without technology package in the San Francisco area. I am interested in a 36 months at 10,000 miles/year.

I have been offered $301/month + tax and fees for 36 months. Is this a good deal? What are the August 2012 lease money factor and residual value for 10,000 miles per year?

thanks
  • mbac23mbac23 Posts: 12
    Hi guys. The lowest offer I received from the Acura dealers around my area was $27,007 including destination. I am looking to lease the car for 36 months with 12k a year. I am willing to give $2000 total out of pocket money to cover down and other fees. Residual is at 56% i believe. How much would my monthly payment be?
  • Thanks Car_man, this information was very helpful in my recent negotiations.

Mark
  • bkay001bkay001 Posts: 2
    I am getting ready to go to dealer regarding lease on 2013 TSX Wagon w/ tech. Can some one give me their pricing experience for this: I need 15k a year on mileage. Was originally buying a used Audi A4 Avant, but the lease on the looks tempting. Any input appreciated.