Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Acura TSX Lease Questions

Comments

• Hello frankching. Acura's August buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 TSX Wagon 4-cylinder with 10,000 miles per year are .00038 and 59%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

As far as the deal goes, have the dealer calculate your lease payment using the above money factor and a selling price that's as close to dealer invoice minus the $500 dealer cash as possible.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • I'd be happy to use Acura's current lease program to work up a payment on this car for you, mbac23, however in order for me to do so I need both its MSRP and selling price. you've already mentioned the latter, just tell me the former and I'll crunch some numbers.

Car_man
    Host
  • You're very welcome, markemarkee. I'm glad that I was able to help you out.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi again,

The MSRP is $30,905.

Thanks!
  • Hi,

Do you happen to know the current money factor and residual value for a 36 month/10,000 mile lease of a Base Model TSX?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    David
  • Thanks for the additional information, mbac23. OK, according to my calculations, if you were to lease a 2012 Acura TSX Base that has an MSRP of $30,905 and a selling price of $27,007 through Acura Financial right now for 36-months with 12,000 miles per year, your zero down, pre-tax monthly payment would be around $279.

Car_man
    Host
  • Thanks carman! If I did give $2000 total out of pocket to cover down and fees, ho much would the monthly change? I live in NJ and I know tax is 7%. Would that change the monthly by a lot?

Thanks!
  • You're welcome mbac23. Sales tax will definitely add to your payment, probably by around $20 per month. The impact that the money that you paid at signing would have upon the lease payment would depend upon what portion of it was used as a capitalized cost reduction. If you can tell me that I can adjust the payment that I worked up for you.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi carman,

I believe the fees are around $1300 so $700 would go to down. I am also looking at the TL since I heard the TL has better deals and incentives right now.

Thanks!
  • OK, a capitalized cost reduction of $700 would lower the pre-tax payment that I mentioned earlier to around $259.

Car_man
    Host
  • Thanks carman! I am deciding if I should take the TSX or the TL deal though lol
  • You're welcome, mbac23. You're right, the TL is a pretty good deal right now.

Car_man
    Host
  • Any thoughts on this deal I was offered:

MSRP: $34,005.00
    Capitalized Cost Reduction: $1,000.00
    Capitalized Cost: $31,000.00
    Monthly Payment: $382.00
    Lease Term: 36
    Mileage Allowance: 45,000
    Excess Mileage Fee: $0.20
    Out of pocket costs: $1,483 (including first month payment)

Any advice is appreciated.
  • I've been told by 1 dealer that the sale price is $30,400 and he is also quoting me for $505 a month. Another dealer is offering $459 a month. How do I get them down? It looks like they are priced much higher than many of the offers on here. Also, what is the TL offer you are referring to?

Thanks!
  • ajpbf7ajpbf7 Posts: 63
    Hi Carman,

Could you please post the MF and Residual for a Base and SE 2012 Acura TSX. I am looking at 10k per yr for 36 months. Any lease cash available this month? Thanks for your help.
  • Certainly ajpbf7. According to the latest information that I have seen, if you were to lease a 2012 Acura TSX Base through Acura Financial Services right now for 36-months with 10,000 miles per year, its buy rate lease money factor and residual value would be .00020 and 54%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of an SE model would be exactly the same.

There is $500 dealer cash on this car right now. Make sure to take it into account during your negotiations.

Car_man
    Host
  • What is the invoice price for a 2012 tsx Special edition

Thanks
  • Hi champ9533. All of the pricing data that you need is available right here at Edmunds.com. Here is a link to the new vehicle pricing section for your convenience: New Vehicle Pricing.

In answer to your specific question, the dealer invoice price of a 2012 Acura TSX Special Edition with an automatic transmission is $30,077, including the destination charge.

Car_man
    Host
  • movolmovol Posts: 3
    Car_Man, any idea when lease deals and rates for November will comeout? Trying to decide between TSX, 2013 Kia Optima EX w/ premium and 2013 Altima SV with conv. Looking for best lease deal of the bunch.
  • gg014gg014 Posts: 3
    Hi Car_man, would greatly appreciate your opinion on this deal (Washington DC area)

2012 TSX with Tech Package, MSRP 34005, got the price down to 31,000 but then the dealer mentioned a 595 acquisition fee + 395 documentation fee + tag fees bringing these fees up to $1196. Residual of 51%, money factor of 0.00011, and with 1500 down that works out to a payment of $343 pre-tax. Is this a good deal? Is paying that much in fees typical? Have never leased before.

Thanks!