Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Acura TSX Lease Questions

Comments

• I was quoted 359/mo. + tax/15K/36 mo. sign and drive on 2013 TSX base lease.
    I would like to lease a 2013 TSX w/Tech. Sales Manager told me it costs 45/mo. + tax more. That would be 404/mo. + tax. Is the Tech package worth the extra cost (1620 over lease term)?
  • sergeymsergeym Posts: 262
    edited December 2012
    1. I've got a TSX tech in January for $400 per month with all fees included in monthly payments. You should be able to do as good or better now. My lease is 12K miles per year, 15K were +$6.

2. It depends. For me the tech package does worth the additional $45. You get a functional, but for sure, not the best navigation system, a backup camera (my wife really wanted it) and a decent sound system.
  • Thanks! They threw in free oil changes and tire rotation for the entire least term and we closed the deal today. Another dealer wanted $60/mo. more and no maintenance. It pays to shop around.
  • rback36rback36 Posts: 1
    edited December 2012
    Good for you! Did you put any money down or is the $404 inclusive of all the fees?

I'm in Southern California and I was quoted the following w/no money down:
    2013 TSX Base: $408/month (inclusive of estimated tax and fees)
    2013 TSX w/Tech: $468/month (inclusive of estimated tax and fees)

Both for 10k/36 months.

I'm trying to shop around to see if I can get a better deal.
  • mbac23mbac23 Posts: 12
    The tech package is not worth the extra $45 a month which is why I ended up getting the base model instead. I also looked at the tech package when I was at the dealership and the few extra features was not worth it. The sound system also sounded identical to the base. I leased mine for $279/mo including taxes for 36mo/12kyr with $2000 total out of pocket. I believe the dealer used the $2000 for down and paid for my registration,title, and other fees.
  • Including the tax, $381 for 36 mos./15K for the base TSX, plus oil changes and tire rotations for the lease term. I only paid 1st mo. and registration, before driving it home. Fees were rolled into the lease. The other dealer wanted $60/mo. more and no service, and that was the dealer where I leased my last 5 Acuras. They used to offer the best price, but those days are over. So much for loyalty.
  • It sounds like we got similar good deals. The tech package was not worth the extra $$ for me either. I did notice a slight improvement in the sound quality, but the base stereo is good enough for me. I just turned up the base and subwoofer settings.
  • Car_man I am looking for the newest figures and any incentives on the 2013 TSX Wagon w 10k miles for 36 mos.

Also if there are additional incentives on the 2102s that you know about I'd love to hear. There is still a handful of 2012 wagon w tech locally
  • Turns out there aren't any 2013s TSX wagons to be had until the 2012 inventory is depleted. Please give me the figures for 2012 base and tech for 36 mos and 10k miles.

thanks
  • Greetings chuckjr. Acura's February buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 TSX Wagon with 10,000 miles per year are .00011 and 61% for consumers who qualify for its top aka "Super Preferred" credit tier.

The numbers for the 2012 version of this car are .00011 and 54% with $1,000 dealer cash.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • Thanks carman. The downfall is there aren't any 2013s locally in LA. I even looked in Arizona but the 2012 inventory is still high.

FWIW locally in LA I was quoted $307 plus tax w $1000 drive off. The numbers for a tech were horrible at $417 plus tax w $1000 drive off. These were for wagons.
  • cpz1cpz1 Posts: 5
    Can you please tell me the residual value and the money factor for February, for 2013 Acura Special edition auto 15K, 36 months, NY ?
  • You're welcome chuckjr. Interesting that there's so many 2012s still out there. Most models are well into the 2013s. In fact, there's even some 2014 models out already :surprise: .

Car_man
    Host
  • Here's the information that you're looking for cpz1. Acura's February buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 TSX Special Edition with 15,000 miles per year are .00011 and 57% for consumers who qualify for its top aka "Super Preferred" credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • gflan33gflan33 Posts: 2
    Hey carman! I'm looking to turn in my 2010 TSX a few months early and get the new TSX with Tech. Any information to help me negotiate would be appreciated! Manufacturer incentives? Dealer incentives? current lease money factor? residual value?

My first quote for 10k/year was $0 down, $430/month for 36 months. From MSRP 34505 with 19,667 left after the 36 months. They also quoted $1,972 in fees I haven't seen broken down yet, but agreed to pay about $1,050 between the 2 months left in my previous lease and the first month of this proposed lease. That left me with $1,541 in fees due at signing.

That puts the total cost to own at around $35,250

Thanks for any help!
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,518
    Hi gflan33. Unless Acura is running some sort of official early lease termination program that I am not aware of or your car is worth significantly more than its lease-ed purchase option price, you probably would be better off waiting until the scheduled end of your lease to get something new.

Through March 4th, Acura's buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 TSX 4-cylinder Tech with 10,000 miles per year are .00011 and 57% for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Acura is scheduled to introduce its new March programs on the 5th. Please feel free to post a reminder for me in this discussion and I'll be happy to provide you with an update.

Acura is not providing any cash incentives that I am aware of on the '13 TSX right now, but that may change.

Car_man
    Host
  • chanshivchanshiv Posts: 3
    Car_man,

Can you provide the details for 2013 TSX with tech? Thanks!
  • chanshivchanshiv Posts: 3
    With $2,500 total out of pocket, 10k a year, on a 2013 Acura TSX Tech, the payments will be $338 tax included. Is it a good deal? Thanks!
  • gflan33gflan33 Posts: 2
    Thanks for the info! If you get a chance, could you explain how it would be significantly better to wait until the end of the lease? It seems to me that if we know the lease is coming up to end with such a low buy-out price we could work with that information now instead of waiting a couple months for the lease to end.
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,518
    Here you go chanshiv. Acura's March buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2013 TSX 4-cylinder with Tech and 15,000 miles per year are .00046 and 54% for consumers who qualify for its top aka "Super Preferred" credit tier.

Car_man
    Host