Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Acura TSX Lease Questions

Comments

• I just signed on the dotted line for a 2013 TSX with tech pkg. It's $349 per month for 36 months, no money down, 12k miles per year. Selling price of the car was around $29,500. I feel like I got a decent deal but I wonder if people are doing better.
  • igozoomzoomigozoomzoom Waleska, GeorgiaPosts: 790
    Acura has two ‘promo’ lease offers on the TSX w/ Tech Pkg- one with a down payment and one with zero down. Both are 36 month terms with only 10k miles per year.

The $0 down lease has a payment of $400 per month. You’ll end up paying $1836 less in payments over 36 months AND you have an additional 6,000 miles allowed also.

I’m curious, which color did you get?

Sounds like did quite well! Congrats!
  • sergeymsergeym Posts: 262
    Anything OOP at delivery except for $349?
  • Sounds like it! Makes me feel a little better. I got Silver Moon with black interior.
  • Hello,

Have a current deal from the deal for a 2012 TSX model for a 3,000$ money down with 275$/month payments for 36 months with 10K mile allowance/year (taxes+fees included). Is this a decent deal? The dealer did report using a 48% residual value on this 2012 (brand new) TSX. I'm standing firm on 250$/month with $3,000 down, because I see that later (July+August) posts report a 2013 TSX SE for 350$/month with no money down, which is almost equal to the deal proposed to me on a 2012 model. Does this sound like a reasonable deal to anyone? The dealer insists to drop the negotiations about 2012 models and consider a 2013 lease for TSX SE. I stand to save 600$ on the 2012 model vs 2013 lease, which seems worth it, given that technologically the 2012 model is almost no different then the 2013? Will anyone provide any thoughts please?
  • I brought a brand new 2012 TSX, and saved about 2k over best price of 2013. So, I think you need looking at 800-1000 saving since residual is 48%.
  • Hello Jpolo2,

I'm looking to lease a TSX 2013 - Tech and was wondering if your dealer is in NY as your deal seems to be great.

Thanks,

AmyOlaw
  • jdrharrison - I'm just curious, is the dealer in NY? I'm looking to lease a TSX - tech as well.

Thanks.
  • I am not in NY, I am in DC and purchased the vehicle at a Maryland dealer (there are like over 6 Acura dealers in my area that all compete with each other for business).
  • Car_Man,

Are the 2013 TSX 6-speeds still available and if so can I get the MF and RV for 24 month lease for 10k/12K miles?

Thank you.
  • You'd have to check local dealer inventory... they don't make too many sticks to start with, so pickings are slim, I'm sure... They do have a special TSX lease with a .00029 money factor that goes through October, but new residuals come out tomorrow, and we don't have them, yet...

regards,
    kyfdx

Moderator - Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

• Any updates on MF and RV for 36 months 12k & 15k miles.

Thanks.
  • Kyfdx,

Can you share the October RV and MF for the TSX? Since 2013 seems to be unavailable, I am looking at 2014 models now. I am primarily interested in manual transmission but will take the auto if inventory is lacking.

10k/12k miles for 24 month lease for 2014 TSX manual transmission special edition.

Ari
  • kyfdx@Edmundskyfdx@Edmunds Posts: 25,906
    The 2013 TSX has a special money factor of .00029, that carries over from September, but I don't have residual values..

regards,
    kyfdx

Moderator - Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

• mk2mk2 Posts: 27
    edited October 2013
    I got the following quote from a dealer in NJ:

2013 TSX with Tech
    Term: 36 months
    MSRP: $34,505
    Sale Price: $30,395
    MF: 0.00029
    Residual: 54%

I'm not sure if the sale price is good. Will try to knock it down to around $29,500.

For 2014 model, MF is 0.0016 and Residual 58%
  • beach15beach15 Posts: 1,305
    Your sale price is incredible and far below cost. Buy the car, as the TSX inventory will not last long with 2013's and only a handful of 2014's going to be produced.
  • igozoomzoomigozoomzoom Waleska, GeorgiaPosts: 790
    Invoice is $32,483 and there is $1500 in Marketing Support (Cash to Dealer), so cost is about $31,000. The sale price quoted is exceptional, IMO.

So what's the deal with 2014 TSX production....how limited? I know the TSX was on the chopping block, but haven't heard anything about it in months...

I hope they FINALLY upgrade the ILX to the 2.4L engine before they drop the TSX! They started talking about it more than a year ago, but all ILX models with A/T (which is 95% of them) still have the feeble 150hp 2.0L.
  • mk2mk2 Posts: 27
    Yeah, I thought so too, but now I think I'm getting someone else to lower it by $100. Interesting... I have a trade-in and getting a much better deal on that too. It pays to shop around.
  • beach15beach15 Posts: 1,305
    That doesn't sound like much. When you're already "there" if you like the dealer/location, tell them what it would take to finish the deal.

You will always get the "minus $100 as a gesture" from other dealers, but they haven't had to do much vs. your initial dealer. Is the first dealer nearby or close to you?

Pick the dealer you like the most, and settle it up. Enjoy the TSX.