Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Acura TSX Lease Questions

Comments

• XxHaimBonxXXxHaimBonxX Posts: 116
    Couldn't hurt to ask more, why not? Looks like a pretty good deal so far. I didn't get your last sentence, every purchase goes through the dealer. That's who you negotiate the price with, not with Honda. Whatever you see on TV is just a general idea what you could be paying. It's up to the dealer to see you for less, or more.
  • Mary,

Thanks for posting your details. I am in Tulsa and would also be very interested in the same deal. Did you work with directly with Internet Sales (VN)?
  • AXM23AXM23 Posts: 64
    Damn HaimBonx! I now live in NJ after moving here from the Bronx! Rates are bad but not that bad... lol
  • joey660joey660 Posts: 4
    Mary,
    I'm in Connecticut and the Sales Mgr called me because he saw that my lease was up. I did lease my present TSX from them. So he must have received some end-of lease printout. He also told me about the coupon, which I didn't know anything about. I did receive the coupon in the mail a couple of days later.
  • marys236marys236 Posts: 75
    Yes, I just emailed the Scholfield dealership through their website. I also emailed Don Carlton in Tulsa, they never even responded. Good luck, I hope you get a good deal. I love my car.
    I'm in Oklahoma. My policy is through Hanover. I'm checking around, surely I can get a better deal. It just about doubled my premium, I can't believe that's right.
  • gpb59gpb59 Posts: 69
    What would be a good price to offer on this?, base model
  • Perhaps someone better can give me an idea of how i did yesterday. I leased a 2009 Acura TSX base model 10k miles 36 months. The MSRP was 29k and we got it down to 26k. we used the 750 ASAP coupon. I put $1500 (includes first payment) down and got a lease of $317.50 a month. is this a fair deal that i recieved?? any feedback would be highly appreciated.

Thank you
  • That it a great deal. we used the 750 ASAP coupon and 36 month, 10k miles and put 1500 down and got a lease of 317.50 including tax
  • joey660joey660 Posts: 4
    That offer seems about right to me. Dealer offered me,for 10k & 36 months, $316/month with $1680 down.
  • lwwgr1lwwgr1 Posts: 3
    What dealership was this with? I need to show the quote to the dealership I am working with so they will match it. Would you please give me the exact details of the deal.
  • Below is the deal I was offered today. How does it look?

Description: 2009 Acura TSX w/Tech Pkg. w/auto transmission Up front fees total $1200.00You would have 35 payments (additional payments ) of $470.00 month The lease would be for 36 monthsThe lease would be based on 15,000 miles per year.
  • 2009 TSX with tech:

Lease payment of $399

$1638 down
    15k miles per year
    36 month term

This seems like a lot down.
  • GTIGRGTIGR Posts: 9
    I just finalized a lease for a 09 TSX w/tech package, 36 mo/36k miles from Motorcars in Cleveland. Here are the numbers:

MSRP: 33,200 (extra rubber mats etc)
    Price: 29,500
    Down: 1,500 (out the door)
    Payments: 429 (including tax)
    Either that or they went up in price. I got mine with $1100 down and $326 per month, tax included. With Tech it would be at most $20 more.
  • That's kind of funny because Scholfield emailed back and said we wouldn't do the deal because yours was only made because of supply and demand. I'll call BS on that one because sales are off EVERYWHERE. On a positive note Don Carlton emailed back and was more than willing to work the same deal.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 27,613
    I think the Tech model has a lower residual than the base model.... So, it's not just the increase in MSRP that you have to deal with..

With the same discount, you are probably looking at $40/mo., more...

Which is why leasing Honda products with NAV is usually not that good of a deal (especially compared to the same non-NAV model).

regards,
    kyfdx

Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

• GTIGRGTIGR Posts: 9
    In order to get a TSX tech for $1100 down and $350 per month (everything included), the selling price has to be ~28k which is $2400 below invoice and $4800 below MSRP (residual for 36 mo/30k miles is 59%). There's no way a dealer can give that since they lose money on such a deal. I got quotes from 4 different states and the best deal was $1000 below invoice.
    When I was leasing my TSX base in February, it was $25,990. Tech was almost $28K, destination included. So these prices are possible. I didn't have any coupons or discounts. Maybe just lucky.
    That's great, that Don Carlton is giving you the same deal. Scholfield was really anxious to make the sale as of March 31, which is why they brought the car to me, I could not drive up to Wichita at that time. So maybe it was an end of the month kind of thing. But it's better to buy local anyway, good luck with Don Carlton. I think you will love the car, I love mine.