Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Acura TSX Lease Questions

Comments

• Also, what should we expect to pay if we need to have a vehicle shipped from another dealer (across state)?
  • What is the current money factor and residual value for the base model TSX with 15,000 miles per year? Thanks in advance.
  • Hello merlion0821. Acura's October buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a base 2011 TSX with 15,000 miles per year are .00057 and 57%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top aka "Super Preferred" credit tier.

When negotiating your deal on this car, make sure to take advantage of the $500 dealer cash that is currently available on it.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • FWIW, I could not find a TSX "BASE" Wagon to save my life around where I live. 2011 The Tech Sportswagon money factor is 0.00058 and the residual for 36mo/12K mi a year is 58%. So the dealer is telling me. I thought we were able to afford this car, but the 3% lower residual broke the budget.
  • FYI: Last week I leased a 2011 TSX Sport Wagon (base model) for 36 months, 12,000 mi/year. The details are as follows:

Sale Price: $28,100
    Destination: $885
    Bank Fee: $595
    Doc Stamp Fee of $175
    Tag/Registration: $300

Lease Finance Amount: $29,755
    Money Factor: .00057
    Residual: 61%

Monthly Lease Payment (before state tax): $330
    Cash at signing: 1st Month ($330 + tax) + Tag/Registration ($300)
  • thanks for that info, infoseeker8. it'll be very helpful this weekend I think.
  • These sound reasonable. Yes, the $595 is non-negotiable unless there is some promotion for Acura Financial (which there currently isn't).
    You can find out the tags cost from the DMV, but $225 sounds reasonable. The Battery/Tire disposal fee is also reasonable.
  • 135i135i Posts: 17
    FYI...

10K/36
    fees + 1st month
    $302/month (includes NJ tax)
  • Can someone tell me if this sounds correct. I am in Texas.

I am being offered

2011 TSX no Nav for $27986.00

All I have to pay tonight is $378.00
    Monthly Payment will be $378.00 including taxes.
    12k miles / 36months.
    thats too much, look at my post above.
    based on your numbers, it s/b around $330 after tax
  • jerzeyjerzey Posts: 2
    where in Jersey looking for the same deal. Every dealer wants 2,000 down
  • dagsydagsy Posts: 6
    Hi everyone. I would like to know if this is a good deal here in Illinois.

375/month for 36 months
    375+194 due at lease signing

for 39 months it would be $50 higher? Kinda strange as i thought it would lower my monthly payment.

This is for a base TSX, 12k miles/yr. Thinking of going 10k/yr to get a higher residual value.
    elite acura and park ave
  • franktopiafranktopia Posts: 3
    edited November 2011
    Just got my white 2011 with nav @ Nj
    Everything roll in. $400/m with sign and drive with 1st month included
    Term 12k/36m

I can also got an g37x for $499/m with everything roll in
  • Hello,
    I need to know the MF and RV of 2012 TSX with teck pkg, also sale price, thanx
  • Hello carlover52. Acura's November buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 TSX Tech 4-cylinder with 15,000 miles per year are .00078 and 57%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hello,
    Thanks for a quick response, the low residual, will make it above the budget,
    what about Nov lease special on the 2011 TSX with tech pkg. Any advise on a good one with navigation for lease with no down payment, which brand has a good special?
  • hbqhbq Posts: 13
    hi, can anyone tell me the money factor and residual for a '12 TSX base, and w/tech package, 36 month, 12k miles/yr? Thanks,
  • hbqhbq Posts: 13
    Hi Car Man - can you tell me the lease terms at 12k/year (36 months, tech 4cyl)? Thanks,
  • You're welcome carlover52. Acura is not providing lease support on the 2011 TSX any longer. As a result, you may find that it is actually cheaper to lease a 2012 model at this point.

The best deal out there right now, though on a slightly more expensive vehicle, is BMW's lease offer on the 2011 328xi Sedan.

Car_man
    Host
  • Here's the information that you're looking for, hbq. Acura's November buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 TSX 4-cylinder with Tech and 12,000 miles per year are .00078 and 59%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top aka "Super Preferred" credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • tt3tttt3tt Posts: 1
    The figures you are mentioning are not possible on a TSX Tech. If they are legitimate, post the name of the dealer, I'd love to do that deal.
  • Hi, Car_Man, do you have info on 2012 TSX Sports Wagon Lease with Navi for December? Also, what about 2012 TSX 6 cylinder with Navigation? Thank you, would really appreciate it.

Vadim
  • Hi Car_Man,

Here is the deal presented to me by my local Acura dealer on a 2012 Acura TSX Sport Wagon w/Tech for December '11. These are for a 36-month/12K year lease. I will qualify for top tier credit. Keep in mind, we have to pay sales tax for the full "purchase" price of the vehicle in Illinois (awful, I know). I had them roll the taxes into my monthly payments:

Money Factor: .00190
    Residual: 60%
    MSRP: $35,695.00

Monthly Payment: $615.00

Only first month, license, and doc fees due at signing.

Are these numbers accurate? Is this a reasonable deal? It looks like they based the payment off of full MSRP. When I check the True Market Value, it looks like the TMV is pretty close to MSRP but still...

I need to move quickly so any help you can give me would be much appreciated.
  • sergeymsergeym Posts: 262
    Run, definitely, run!
  • ken117ken117 Posts: 194
    Those numbers are essentially reflective of you paying MSRP for the vehicle, nothing down (smart), and rolling all the sales taxes and fees into the deal. Even on a lease, people do not have to pay MSRP.

According to TrueCar.com, a fully loaded 2012 TSX Sport Wagen can be had for about $33K. Using the lease factors provided by your dealer and the True Car price, the monthly payment (inlcuding taxes and fees) should be closer to $500 a month. Edmunds has a nice article about computing the lease price which you may find helpful.

This dealer is not offering you a good deal. Whichever dealer you ultimately use should use the True Car, or less, price to calculate the lease not the MSRP.
  • mk2mk2 Posts: 27
    Car_man,

Could you provide money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 TSX 4-cylinder base model and 10K miles.

Thanks much!
  • I certainly do Vadim. Acura's December buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 TSX Sport Wagon with 15,000 miles per year are .00078 and 61%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top aka "Super Preferred" credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • I know what you mean, max_anderson, the taxes on leases in Illinois certainly are terrible.

I was under the impression that Acura's special lease money factor on the TSX V6 is also available on the Sport Wagon. If that is indeed the case, then the money factor that you were quoted is too high. That factor is .00078 for "Super Preferred" tier customers. Again, I think that this factor is available on the wagon as well, but I'm not 100% positive.

I definitely would not pay full MSRP for this car.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi mk2. Acura's December buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36-month lease of a 2012 TSX 4-cylinder base with 10,000 miles per year are .00078 and 63%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host