Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Acura TSX Lease Questions

Comments

• Car_Man,

Are the 2013 TSX 6-speeds still available and if so can I get the MF and RV for 24 month lease for 10k/12K miles?

Thank you.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 29,117
    You'd have to check local dealer inventory... they don't make too many sticks to start with, so pickings are slim, I'm sure... They do have a special TSX lease with a .00029 money factor that goes through October, but new residuals come out tomorrow, and we don't have them, yet...

regards,
    kyfdx

Prices Paid, Lease Questions, SUVs

• Any updates on MF and RV for 36 months 12k & 15k miles.

Thanks.
  • Kyfdx,

Can you share the October RV and MF for the TSX? Since 2013 seems to be unavailable, I am looking at 2014 models now. I am primarily interested in manual transmission but will take the auto if inventory is lacking.

10k/12k miles for 24 month lease for 2014 TSX manual transmission special edition.

Ari
    The 2013 TSX has a special money factor of .00029, that carries over from September, but I don't have residual values..

regards,
    kyfdx

• mk2mk2 Posts: 27
    edited October 2013
    I got the following quote from a dealer in NJ:

2013 TSX with Tech
    Term: 36 months
    MSRP: $34,505
    Sale Price: $30,395
    MF: 0.00029
    Residual: 54%

I'm not sure if the sale price is good. Will try to knock it down to around $29,500.

For 2014 model, MF is 0.0016 and Residual 58%
  • beach15beach15 Posts: 1,305
    Your sale price is incredible and far below cost. Buy the car, as the TSX inventory will not last long with 2013's and only a handful of 2014's going to be produced.
  • igozoomzoomigozoomzoom Waleska, GeorgiaPosts: 791
    Invoice is $32,483 and there is $1500 in Marketing Support (Cash to Dealer), so cost is about $31,000. The sale price quoted is exceptional, IMO.

So what's the deal with 2014 TSX production....how limited? I know the TSX was on the chopping block, but haven't heard anything about it in months...

I hope they FINALLY upgrade the ILX to the 2.4L engine before they drop the TSX! They started talking about it more than a year ago, but all ILX models with A/T (which is 95% of them) still have the feeble 150hp 2.0L.
    Yeah, I thought so too, but now I think I'm getting someone else to lower it by $100. Interesting... I have a trade-in and getting a much better deal on that too. It pays to shop around.
  • beach15beach15 Posts: 1,305
    That doesn't sound like much. When you're already "there" if you like the dealer/location, tell them what it would take to finish the deal.

You will always get the "minus $100 as a gesture" from other dealers, but they haven't had to do much vs. your initial dealer. Is the first dealer nearby or close to you?

Pick the dealer you like the most, and settle it up. Enjoy the TSX.
    Agree, but it's difficult to get a good deal on the new AND trade-in. Nearly there :-)
  • chad75chad75 Posts: 20
    KYFDX,

I would also like to know the lease factors for a TSX (Special Edition) 6-speed manual, 10k per year, 24-month lease (or 36, if 24 not available). ZIP code 33901 (southwest FL).

Thank you!
    -Chad
    The only Acura information I have is money factors, and the 2013 TSX has a money factor of .00029

Sorry that I can't be of more help..

regards,
    kyfdx

• Kyfdx,

Do you have updated residuals and money factors on the TSX Special Edition 6spd manual and the TSX V6 automatic with Tech Pkg?
    36mo, 15K/yr lease
    .00015 MF

Special Edition residual is 58%

V6 Tech residual is 51%

regards,
    kyfdx

• Can you give me the MF and Residual for a 2014 Acura TSX with Tech Package, for a 10,000 mile, 36 month lease? Also, has anyone recently leased this? If yes, what prices have you paid and at what dealer? Also, are there any Acura or Dealer incentives right now? Thank you

• This is for the 4 cylinder. Thank you

@scottband said: Can you give me the MF and Residual for a 2014 Acura TSX with Tech Package, for a 10,000 mile, 36 month lease? Also, has anyone recently leased this? If yes, what prices have you paid and at what dealer? Also, are there any Acura or Dealer incentives right now? Thank you

.00015 MF and 58% residual

kyfdx

• Looking for residual and money factor for 2014 Acura TSX Special Edition model, 12k-36 months. Thanks

@acura_2014 said: Looking for residual and money factor for 2014 Acura TSX Special Edition model, 12k-36 months. Thanks

.00111 MF and 60% residual

• Hi,

Can someone please help me do some calculations for a 2014 Acura TSX. The cap cost of the vehicle is $27,127 (MSRP $31,530) including dealer destination, not including title and license fee. The money factor is 0.00111 and the residual is 60% ($18,918) for 3yr/36k mile lease. The dealer is telling me my monthly payment would be $316 incl. tax (CA= 9%) a month with $1000 down. My calculations show $304.25 with $0 down. Am i missing something? Thanks

Your calculations are correct for the figures provided. It's probably just a miscommunication between you and the dealer over terms.

When the dealer says "$1000 down", is that a CAP cost reduction? Or, is $1000 the total amount due at signing? Is $27,127 the actual CAP cost he is using to calculate the lease? Or, is it the selling price, to which the acquisition fee will have to be added?

If you get them break it down, it should be easy to see where the disconnect is.

• Any updates for zero down, good credit, monthly lease costs? thanks

@superchief20 said: Any updates for zero down, good credit, monthly lease costs? thanks

Here is their national offer:

36 month, 10K/yr.

2014 TSX 5 Speed Automatic Special Edition Featured Special Lease
    $0 Due at Lease Signing
    $0 down payment
    $0 security deposit
    $0 first month's payment
    $0 due at lease signing
    Excludes taxes, titles and fees.
    $340 a month for 35 months thereafter

You might be able to muster $20/mo. less than that, at the end of the month.

• elchapinelchapin Posts: 1
    edited April 8

I leased a 2013 tsx no tech package back in October for 300 a month 15k a year 2000 down. My commute is 60 miles per day so needed the extra miles. Can anyone share their thoughts and advise if it's a good deal. It is my first time leasing and love the car but wonder if I could have done better. Lease is for 36 months.

• MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 5,536

@elchapin said: I leased a 2013 tsx no tech package back in October for 300 a month 15k a year 2000 down. My commute is 60 miles per day so needed the extra miles. Can anyone share their thoughts and advise if it's a good deal. It is my first time leasing and love the car but wonder if I could have done better. Lease is for 36 months.

Not sure that anybody's opinion will matter at this point - you've had the car for 6 months now.

I am concerned that you may go over the lease mileage in 36 months. 300 miles per week for 50 weeks is 15k. Doesn't allow for any other miles.

2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

• redrobin1redrobin1 Posts: 4

My lease will be up at the end of July. I am unsure if I should lease my next TSX or buy it since I heard they will be doing away with the TSX. I love the TSX but I like to lease the car since I like to turn my car in at the end of 3 years and get a new car. However I am worried that if I do not like the TLX I will want to keep the TSX. Does anyone know how it will affect the TSX car value if it is no longer being made?

• MichaellMichaell ColoradoPosts: 5,536

@redrobin1 said: My lease will be up at the end of July. I am unsure if I should lease my next TSX or buy it since I heard they will be doing away with the TSX. I love the TSX but I like to lease the car since I like to turn my car in at the end of 3 years and get a new car. However I am worried that if I do not like the TLX I will want to keep the TSX. Does anyone know how it will affect the TSX car value if it is no longer being made?

I'm not sure I understand your question - the residual value of your current TSX is set. When your lease is up, you can either return it or buy it out for that set value.

The introduction of the TLX won't impact any of the above. It may, however, cause the value of your car to decline more rapidly after you've decided to buy it.

2013 Hyundai Elantra GT / 2010 Mazda CX-7 GT / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
    Need help navigating? michaell@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

• davenotizedavenotize Posts: 10

If anybody needs a good salesman in South Florida let me know, I bought my last 3 cars with him, and always beats the numbers I bring him, great guy to deal with.

• bigblue99bigblue99 Posts: 3

Can I please get MF and residual for TSX V6 with 15k miles/year in NJ. Thanks in advance.