Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Acura TSX Lease Questions

Comments

• kainnyckainnyc Posts: 76
    I don't knw people but today I got a semi sweet deal. 30mo. Tsx with nav, 1036 check back for lease return! 15k miles, all weather mats! In Nj . For 396 mo. So if you take off 35$ for lease check and 60$ for nav ? My base model would be abt 300$ for 29 months, at 15k
  • Hello group, Looking @ 10' TSX base, think that the 30 month @ $330 per month nothing down will be available for the month of january or maybe a better deal to get rid of the 10' tsx? Thanks for your input.
  • Hi,
    Got the deal at Center Acura in Van Nuys. They still have a bunch of 2010s with Tech Package left and they seem eager to get rid of them. Call and speak to Art or Barry and tell them about my deal.
  • I was offered 33k on a 2010 V6 Tech and 32k on a 2011 Tech (not V6). How does this look? The lease numbers I was sent are off by $30 a month on each so I will need to figure out what the dealer is trying to add, this was basing it on the MF etc. Monthly was $435 for the 10 V6 Tech and $465 for the 11 Tech. This was assuming nothing down.
  • Hi Car man, can you tell me the current money factor and residual for the '10 TSX base, 36month @ 10miles. Thanks
  • I don't know dude.. I'm paying 310 a month on a 2010 4cyl tech... 435 for the v6 seems a bit steep. I paid no down either aside from registration fees and stuff (less than $500).
  • What was the cost of that car?
  • I was looking for a deal like yours . . . so far one dealer offered this:
    2010 tsx base, 36 month, 10K, 0 down
    Selling price: $27,222.63
    Cap cost: $28,400
    Residual: $17,196.90
    Money Factor: .00039 = .94%
    Monthly payment: 329 + sales tax 9% = $358.XX.

I think that this is soo high. the car is a year old and the dealer has 20 some of these on the lot. they would not budge at all. the cars can rot then!
  • Hi kiln. The money factors for the 2011 TSX Sedan and Wagon are the same, but the residual values are different.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
  • That definitely looks like a good deal to me, res332. That selling price appears to be below dealer invoice minus the dealer cash. Enjoy your new ride!

Car_man
    Host
  • Yes, dfwraider, the dealer cash is still available on the 2010 TSX in January.

Acura's January buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2010 TSX 4-cylinder without Tech with 12,000 miles per year are .00049 and 56%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top aka "Super Preferred" credit tier.

The numbers for an otherwise identical lease of a 2011 TSX 4-cylinder Tech are .00049 and 53%.

If you were to lease with only 10,000 miles per year, this car's residual values would be 1% higher.

Car_man
    Host
  • Hi elantra08. Please see my previous post for the information that you're looking for. Thanks.

Car_man
    Host
  • eminereminer Posts: 4
    I'm trying to get accurate leasing info for a 2011 TSX wagon. I'm in NJ and I'm wondering:
    1. Any dealer or customer cash?
    2. Current money factor?
    3. Current residuals?

I'm a returning Acura customer if that matters... Thanks for the help.
  • I decided to go with this deal. Please let me know if I did good or not.

2010 TSX base model.

- 36 Month
    - 10K miles per (57% residual - $17190)
    - Selling price ($26600)
    - Other fees: 783 (Acq and Doc).
    - $326 per month (including 9% PA tax). (299 + 27 tax)
    - No disposition fee and $1500 covered for dents and scratches.

First month I paid $500 (first month payment + TTL)

I am sure, this is not the greatest deal but, that's the best I could do around this area (went to 2-3 dealers before finalizing this deal).

Is it a good deal ?

Thanks
  • Hi eminer. Acura is not providing any cash incentives on the TSX SportWagon yet.

Acura's January buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2011 TSX SportWagon with 15,000 miles per year are .00190 and 63%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top aka "Super Preferred" credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
  • do you mind telling me what dealer you received this from? iam also in PA.
    is the first month payment the second months payment because first months payment is waved according to thier website.
  • nbhattarainbhattarai Posts: 1
    edited January 2011
    I'm Currently looking for leasing an Acura TSX (2010).

I've got same quote from two of local dealers as follows:

2010 Acura TSX(Base Model) - $279/month with $2999 down.
    2010 Acura TSX(Base Model) - $330/month with $0 down.
    2010 Acura TSX(tech Model) - $329/month with $2999 down.
    2010 Acura TSX(tech Model) - $389/month with $0 down.

They don't have lease offer for 2011 models?

Now I'm in confusion which one should I lease? Can you please provide me how to lower down payments on lease. How can I bargain? How much should I pay?

Thanks in advance.
  • Hi,
    It's Davis Acura in Langhorne, PA. NO I paid for 1st month payment. $0 down deal is $330 + tax. We came up with our own lease terms. Tell them a guy who has a friend in California sent you and ask for the same or even better deal.

I hope it helps.
  • Hi nbhattarai. You can lease any vehicle that you want without making any sort of capitalized cost reduction aka down payment. In fact, it's a good idea to put as little money down as possible when leasing.

Acura definitely has a lease program on the 2011 TSX. I'm surprised that the dealer didn't tell you about it. I guess that they're trying to push their leftover 2010 models out the door.

The selling prices of leased vehicles are negotiable, just as if you were paying cash for or financing them. The key to getting a good deal is to negotiate as low a selling price as possible on the vehicle that you want. If I was in the market for a TSX right now, I personally would shoot for a selling price of a couple hundred dollars over dealer invoice minus any available cash incentives.

Car_man
    Host
  • I found following website for leasing:
    http://www.theleaseoutlet.com/Acura-Lease-Specials.aspx

Do anyone have done any business with this? Their price is way lower than dealers.

Thanks in advance