Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Audi A4 Lease Questions

Comments

• adikaadika Posts: 6
    Audi A6 3.2 quatro
    Audi car care
    Ipod
    Premium package
    15 K
    36 months
    Refundable security deposit: $0
    Acquisition fee: capitalized within lease contract ($575)
    First month's payment: $0
    Taxes, title and dealer fees:2900.00
    Monthly payment:590.00
    Exterior Color: Black
    Interior Color: Silver
    The best experience ever- Dealership : Paul MIller in Parsipany,NJ
    Name of salesman: contact me via e-mail :P
  • skibum3skibum3 Posts: 3
    I just finalized a deal in NJ for an A4 2.0T Quattro for my sister with the dealer that sold me my past two A6's.

Bluetooth, IPod, wood trim...MSRP $35,250, Invoice $33,207

36 Mos, 12,000 mi/yr, AudiCare, $1100 out of pocket for bank fees, reg/title, doc fee, 1st month paid by Audi

$387.85/mo + 7% tax = $415/mo :)

DCH Audi in Milburn, NJ
  • rjorge3rjorge3 Posts: 138
    Hi soluve, they came to inspect the car today and this is outcome. I went over my miles (5,505) for a cost of $1,376.25. I also have to repair the crack in the windshield (I knew that) at a cost of $450 but I think I can repair that cheaper somewhere else.

The dealer called me and they said that they would buy the car back from me, certified it (6years/100k) and then re-sell it to me. I have currently 58,0005 miles, so I would definetely add the extended warranty. I think they told me that I can have the car for $16,995 (certified). I believe is a decent deal, but I will explore other options as well.

They also offer me the following lease on a 08, wich I will post it again to ask the forum if I am getting a good deal:

2008 A4 Quattro 2.0 6manual
    IBIS white/black interior
    Special Edition Package
    IPod interface
    Destination charges

MSRP $33,050
    Selling price $31,247 (discounted $1,803)
    12k per year
    36 months lease (audi will pay the first month)
    Doc fee $195
    Motor vehicle fee $358.50
    Total upfront to drive off the lot $464
    Monthly total pmts (includes NJ taxes) $448.61

I have been taken care very well by them and our office have a personal relationship with the GM. However, I have seen some pretty agressive deals ion this forum and I am wondering if some dealers are letting go of the 08s at a loss???? I believe that someone on this forum (I think is fish) just got a sweat deal for for $360!!!!! even including taxes, that is only $390 so that was pretty good.
    Hi gang, just wanted to run a recent quote from my current dealer on a 08 A4, let me know what you guys think:

2008 A4 Quattro 2.0 6manual
    IBIS white/black interior
    Special Edition Package
    IPod interface
    Destination charges

MSRP $33,050
    Selling price $31,247 (discounted $1,803)
    12k per year
    36 months lease (audi will pay the first month)
    Doc fee $195
    Motor vehicle fee $358.50
    Total upfront to drive off the lot $464
    Monthly total pmts (includes NJ taxes) $448.61

I have been taken care very well by them and our office have a personal relationship with the GM. However, I have seen some pretty agressive deals here and I am wondering if some dealers are letting go of the 08s at a loss???? I believe that fish got his for $360!!!!! even including taxes, that is only $390 so that was pretty good.

Also, I have to pay $1,376 for overuse mileage of my current 05, do you guys think that they will forgo that if I lease the above car from them?
  • ocautoseekerocautoseeker Posts: 425
    Hi all,

Deal obtained for my sister today:

2008 Audi A4 (Special Edition) 2.0T Frontrak CVT
    Ext: Ibis White
    Int: Beige
    Terms: 36 mo / 12k
    MSRP: $31,825.00
    Selling Price/Cap Cost: $29,038.41
    Adjusted Cap Cost: $30,263.41 ($575 Acq fee / $650 AudiCare)
    Rate: .00002
    Resid: 55% (w/o Audi Care, subtract 1%)
    Mo. Payments: $384.72 (includes LA sales tax of 8.25%)

Itemized Drive off fees:
    License: $253.00
    Ca Tire fee: $8.75
    Doc fee: $48.71
    Security Dep: $0.00
    First Mo payment: $0.00

Total Due @ Signing: $310.46

Whole experience... test drive, detail, credit app, finance - in and out within 2 hours. Had them pull and detail the car before we left, which they did, but upon arrival, we noticed it had 197 miles on it. Fortunately, they had another one that only had 23 miles on it, and they switched cars with zero resistance.

E-mail me for Internet/Fleet contact. Excellent service, honest, friendly, no games.
  • awinnerawinner Posts: 22
    you did not post your email...can I please get the name of contact....thanks.
    I thought I had my e-mail posted, sorry 'bout that.

ocautoseeker@yahoo.com
  • rablawrablaw Posts: 16
    I am looking to lease an A4 also; and am in Northern NJ. Can you email the name of your salesman at Paul Miller? Thanks.
    rablaw@optonline.net
  • oncdoc36oncdoc36 Posts: 1
    I am currently researching audi dealers for a lease on a 2008 A4 AWD cabriolet in the dc/md/va area. If you are from the area, could you post your dealership's information....sounds like you were able to negotiate a good deal
  • I don't know what different between West coast and East coast, but it seems to be cheaper in CA.

Got the quote from a dealer-

MSRP 33050
    Selling price 30050

If 15K with Audi Care/ 384+ tax (415 for LA County),
    If 10K with Audi Care/ 356 + tax (385 for LA County),
    DMV fees due at signing $320

The other dealer said she can match it and lower, will make the final call this weekend and post to experience dealer later.
  • smotalasmotala Posts: 1
    Hi would you be able to get me your Internet/Fleet contact? I would love to get into a Audi A4 today (Mercedes Lease expiring Friday!!)
    Sure, my e-mail address is listed a few posts up.
  • samuel17samuel17 Posts: 9
    I have been offered the following for an 08 A4 SE Quattro Quartz w/black interior, where the only added extra is IPOD.

36 months
    12,000 miles per year
    1st month paid by Audi
    Audi Care $418 a month including NJ tax
    $1071 total out of pocket at signing

Is this considered almost as good as it gets in the NJ area? Thanks
  • adikaadika Posts: 6
    Try to contact Paul Miller audi at 973-575-7750. I got the best deal for Audi A6 3.2 quartz. If you need salesman name contact. I'll gladly sand you his name.
    Good luck
    Whoaoaa, that was a great deal! I guess the prices are indeed lower on the West Coast. My dealer will only go down aprox 5% off MRSP. I think I will just return my car and keep using my other daily commuter car for now.
  • limomlimom Posts: 6
    All set to get my A4 when a friend told me to ask about the termination fee to make sure that there wasn't one. Salesperson informs me that there is a $350 fee if I do not take the car after the lease ends or go into another Audi. I have never paid a termination fee when I leased any other car from GMC, Chevrolet, Cadillac, Saab, etc. Salesperson told me this is Audi charge and there was nothing she could do about it. Comments?
  • limomlimom Posts: 6
    On Long Island they want to charge me $650 plus tax for the Audi Care on 2008 Audi A4 Cabriolet.
    This is pretty standard practice as most banks charge a disposition (turn-in) fee. They are usually waived if leasing another vehicle of the same make and through the same bank.
  • awinnerawinner Posts: 22
    Hi all:

I just came home from picking up my new A4. Thanks to Jordan for telling me about this dealership. They picked me up from my home (40 miles away), I got there, waited 10 minutes, signed the paper work and was out of there in about 1/2 hour. I think I got a pretty fair deal:

2008 Audi A4 2.0T CVT sedan
    Special Edition package
    Dolphin Gray Metallic / Black Leather Interior
    Bluetooth
    Ipod interface
    Chrome Wheels
    36/months-36k miles
    $363.05 + 8.25%= $393.00/month for 35 months
    Only DMV owed at lease inception =$319.46

I will definately use them again when my wife's lease is up next year and get a Q7 from them.
  • jackomojackomo Posts: 11
    Which dealer did you work with?
This discussion has been closed.