Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Audi A4 Lease Questions

Comments

• waits211waits211 Posts: 5
    audi4houston, that's terrible IMO.
    I got my 2010 premium plus quatro- manual 10k for 36mos
    $1500 out of pocket at 459/mo, tax included.

Each $1000 down is rough 30/month. So your 6k more down would bring your payments roughly down 180 below mine/month. Your at $30...
  • where did u buy it at?
  • for mine in houston these are the details:

msrp 36225
    disc 2000
    audicare 790
    tint 199
    doc fee 179
    tax 2290
    ttl 840
    dealer services 497
    net 39020

this is 2010 A4, premium plus, CVT, wood interior, 12k miles, 36 months, $ 7500 down payment. Dealer quoting 429/month.

Please advise.
  • waits211waits211 Posts: 5
    houston, i'm a little confused. looking at your numbers I don't see the 7500 down. All I see is the disc 2000? is that capcost reduction? If so where is the other 5500?

Incendently, there is a link somewhere above about not putting as little money down as possible in event of a crash/total loss. It's tough to get away without paying the title and stuff upfront.

good luck.
  • 2000 is the discount given by the dealer.

39020 - 7500 = 31250 is the cap cost.
  • CarMan@EdmundsCarMan@Edmunds Posts: 38,515
    Here's the info that you're looking for, njaudi1. Audi Financial Services' May buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2010 A4 Premium Plus Sedan with quattro and 12,000 miles per year are .00025 and 49%, respectively.

If you were to lease this car with only 10,000 miles per year, its residual value would be 1% higher.

Car_man
    Host
    Prices Paid: Buying & Leasing Experiences Forum
    You're welcome audi4houston.

Audi Financial Services' May buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2010 A4 Sedan Premium Plus FWD with 12,000 miles per year are .00019 and 47%, respectively.

Audi is actually providing a $750 cash incentive on this car right now to current owners of Audi, BMW, and Mercedes models. If you're eligible for it, make sure to take this cash into account during your negotiations.

Car_man
    Host
    What you were told is correct, davinciaudi. 2011 models are not eligible for 2010 model programs. Despite the fact that BMW and Mercedes have already started introducing '11 models, I haven't seen anything about them from Audi yet. It could be several months before the '11s are available through it. It's difficult to say exactly when it will officially announce pricing.

Car_man
    Host
    I'd be happy to help you out, jlm2010. Audi Financial Services' current buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2010 A4 2.0 Sedan Prestige with quattro and 15,000 miles per year are .00025 and 42%, respectively.

The numbers for an otherwise identical 39 month lease are .00045 and 41%.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi audi4houston. Wow, $7,500 at lease signing :surprise: . Why so much? I usually advise consumers to pay as little as possible at lease signing. Consumers who make large down payments on leases risk losing part or all of them if their vehicle is totaled in an accident or stolen and never recovered.

As far as how good a deal this is, it would be much easier for us to evaluate it if you provided us with this car's MSRP and selling price. The selling prices of leased vehicles are negotiable, just as if you were paying cash for or financing them. Without this number, it is difficult to tell how large a dealer discount you are being given, and in turn if there is any room let to negotiate.

Car_man
    Host
  • all details are in #3414 incl. msrp
  • autobot1autobot1 Posts: 1
    Hi Carman,

I am leasing a 2010 A4 Avant Premium Plus with Nav, BO sound and Sport
    MSRP 44,555
    Buy 42,500
    42 months 12k a year
    $1500 drive off
    $629 a month with tax

Im in LA CA

Thanks
  • wtf_123wtf_123 Posts: 6
    When I leased my 2008 BMW X5 and 2007 BMW 328i, I was able to get a hold of a pricing sheet showing the invoice and markup for each trim level and option. Using those numbers and offering a minimal profit, I was able to negotiate very good prices.

Thus far, I've not seen one for the A4 wagons. I'm in So Cal and in the market for a well-equipped 2010 A4 wagon and am wondering if anyone has a lead on good pricing so I know how much to bargain for when I go into the dealerships.

Much appreciated.

Thanks.
  • talon4x4talon4x4 Posts: 14
    My finance lease is up July first so were looking for a car. We were thinking about the VW CC but I think I may have found a decent Audi Lease.

The details:
    2010 A4 2.0 Quattro (Premium package, heated seats, automatic)
    Sale price: $35,500
    10k miles/yr
    Money down: $2999 (first month, acq fee and $1999) + sales tax (8.75%)
    $379/month for 42 months

If I skip the $1999 they want would that just increase the monthly payment by $48??
  • jnyzjnyz Posts: 93
    Talon,

What is the list price of the car? Then we can figure out the lease.
  • talon4x4talon4x4 Posts: 14
    List price is $36,500
    edited June 2010
    It seems your payment should be a little higher. Are you including the 8.75% tax in your payment? You also should be able to buy that car at invoice price, they have you paying about 1500 over invoice. I am getting a payment of 427.00 with sales tax included. So your 379 payment seems good.
    Talon,

This is a site you should check out? Only 2 dealers got back to me at that price.
    I see, audi4houston. Thanks. So the dealer is providing you with a $2,000 discount on the A4 Premium Plus Sedan that you're interested in. This car only has a spread of around $2,500 between its full MSRP and its dealer invoice price, so the $2,000 dealer discount looks very reasonable to me. I still don't like the large down payment though.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi autobot1. The $2,000 dealer discount that you were quoted on this car looks good to me. Keep in mind that Audi is providing a $750 cash incentive on this car to current Audi, BMW, and Mercedes owners. Make sure that the dealer subtracts that cash from this deal if you're eligible for it.

Also, make sure that the dealer uses Audi Financial Services' buy rate lease money factor of .00063 to calculate your car's monthly payment.

Car_man
    Host
    Hi wtf_123. The dealer invoice price data for vehicles is available right here at Edmunds.com in the New Vehicle Pricing section of this site.

Look up the invoice price for the exact A4 that you're interested in, subtract any available cash incentives, and ten add a couple hundred dollars to that to come up with a starting offer for dealers.

Car_man
    Host
  • vickicar1vickicar1 Posts: 1
    I am looking into leasing a 2010 A4 premium plus with quattro and nav and got the following numbers.
    $682 for 42 mos with 18k miles/yr with $2k down plus first payment

is this fair?
  • tomanhtomanh Posts: 4
    I want to lease this 2010 A4 Ibis white auto, this is the ad.

"MSRP $40,375!! SALE PRICE $35,362 INCLUDES Destination Charge! LEASE THIS 2010 AUDI A4 PREMIUM PLUS W/NAVIGATION FOR ONLY $432 Per Month. $0 SECURITY DEPOSIT!!! Lease based on 42 months/10k miles per year. $1,995 DUE AT SIGNING. State sales tax and state registration fees additional. All prices good until 07/05/2010 8pm."

Is this a good deals?
    edited June 2010
    Hi Car Man,

Do you know the residual on A4 with 15k yearly miles. Also looks like the 2011 a4 are showing up in the showroom.

Thanks,

J
  • lolo143lolo143 Posts: 4
    I was offered this yesterday at the Santa Monica Audi...

$2500 down
    42 months
    10k miles per year
    $540 a month (including tax)

Audi A4 2.0T Quartz gray
    Premium Plus+Nav,camera

Help, I am new to leasing!
    I certainly do, jnyz. Here's the information that you're looking for.

Audi Financial Services' June buy rate lease money factor and residual value for a 36 month lease of a 2010 A4 Sedan Premium with quattro and 15,000 miles per year are .00025 and 49%, respectively for consumers who qualify for its top credit tier.

Car_man
    Host
    Greetings lolo143. Since you are new to leasing, you definitely should check out the following informative articles on the subject that are available here at Edmunds.com: 10 Steps to Leasing a New Car and Calculate Your Own Lease Payment.

In short, the easiest way to get a good deal on a leased vehicle is to shop around for the lowest possible selling price and then have the dealer that you decide to go with calculate your vehicle's monthly payment using its buy rate lease money factor.

Let us know what this car's MSRP and selling price are and I'm sure that either myself or another knowledgeable community member will tell you what they think.

Car_man
    Host
  • jcholjchol Posts: 3
    Hello Car_Man,

Can I get current month lease rate for A4 Quattro Sedan Premium Plus, 42 months and 12K mile please? I searched, but couldn't find 42 month lease rate.

Thank you!!
  • bderushbderush Posts: 17
    Carman,

Can you provide the money factor residual for the A4 Avante? Looking at 10k miles per year from 42 months.

Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.